Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 05:29 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,588,887 times

Advertisements

Today's Question(s):

Would you rather
Go and Visit someone at their home ?
or
Have them come visit you at yours ?
I love to travel so I'd rather visit at theirs....but if it's an overniter a hotel will be involved.
Bonus Question:
OK fess up

When was the last time you needed a little "Attitude Adjustment" ? ROFL....
I put myself in a timeout on Saturday....everybody was puposefully walking out in front of me, all cars didn't do what I needed them to do....it was all a plot to annoy me...because the world evolves around me!!!! Luckily I can laugh at myself and stop it before I really come off like a nutjob!

Extra Credit Question:

What was the last time and reason you might of said

Well, I just had to have it ? A pair of Harley boots....I don't know why because I have lots of boots....but I'm sure I deserved them!!!

Today in History:

1974 - The famous July 4th scene from the Steven Spielberg movie, "Jaws", was filmed. A crowd of 400 screaming, scared, panic-stricken extras in bathing suits ran from the water, over and over and over again, until the scene was perfect. We actually saw the shark that was used for Jaws III. It was being filmed at a campground we were staying in and had to leave before they started filming.

Today is:
National Ice Cream Soda Day..Double yum!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2009, 05:46 AM

7,487 posts, read 8,034,475 times
Today's Question(s):

Would you rather
or

I would rather go visit.

Bonus Question:
OK fess up

When was the last time you needed a little "Attitude Adjustment" ?

It has been many years since I needed an attitude adjustment. Of course this is my opinion. Some of my former co-workers just might have a slightly opinion regarding this.

Extra Credit Question:

Well, I just had to have it ?

Probably last year when I paid 32 dollars for a pound of really good blue cheese.

Old 06-30-2009, 06:02 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,401,413 times
Default Today's Question(s)

Would you rather
Go and Visit someone at their home ?...Thats it, that way i can leave when I want
or
Have them come visit you at yours ?...it's good but sometimes folks just stay too long

Bonus Question:
OK fess up

When was the last time you needed a little "Attitude Adjustment" ? ...Probably everyday

Extra Credit Question:

Well, I just had to have it ? ...2002 when I bought my last motorcycle, i try to avoid motorcycle shops because I come home with a new one.

Old 06-30-2009, 06:10 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,703,811 times
Would you rather
or

Now that depends........who we are visiting, how far, how Im feeling, do I have much cleaning to do before they get here?
I try to take my turn though.

Bonus Question:
OK fess up

LOL.........Oh the other day

Extra Credit Question:

Well, I just had to have it ? yesterday........was a pocketbook

Today in History:
1859 - Charles Blondin is 1st to cross Niagara Falls on a tightrope
1936 - Margaret Mitchell’s book, "Gone with the Wind", was published in New York City.
1953 - The first Corvette rolled off the Chevrolet assembly line in Flint, MI. That early ’Vette sold for $3,250. - wow a restored one sold for $1million
1955 - "Johnny Carson Show," debuts on CBS-TV
1974 - The famous July 4th scene from the Steven Spielberg movie, "Jaws", was filmed. A crowd of 400 screaming, scared, panic-stricken extras in bathing suits ran from the water, over and over and over again, until the scene was perfect.

hum..........a pretty interesting day.

Happy Tuesday everyone and get ready to say good to June. I feel like I missed a whole month. Although, it was a busy month.
Up Maine, Down VA, Swimming, gambling, lunches, cleaning, shopping, plus a ton of friction in between. WAsn't a boring month that is for sure

Old 06-30-2009, 06:26 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,875,888 times
Would you rather
Go and Visit someone at their home ? My house needs a lot of work right now, so I'd rather go and visit.
or

Bonus Question:
OK fess up

When was the last time you needed a little "Attitude Adjustment" ? The other day when I yelled at my boss. Not something I've done before. I still think I was right. Maybe I should get an attitude adjustment now and let it go!

Extra Credit Question:

Well, I just had to have it ? Every time I walk out of a book store... a music store... an art gallery.... a restaurant with really yummy desserts...

Old 06-30-2009, 06:41 AM

3,455 posts, read 2,796,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutime View Post
Today's Question(s):

Well, I just had to have it ? When I bought my horse. She is gorgeous!
very pretty horse

Old 06-30-2009, 06:44 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,060,378 times
Today's Question(s):

Would you rather
<---<<<
or

Bonus Question:
OK fess up

When was the last time you needed a little "Attitude Adjustment" ? I'll let you know when I get over my denial

Extra Credit Question:

Well, I just had to have it ? Last night. Took a powerful pain pill for a disc problem in my neck that didn't even really work, now I'm paying dearly for it--side effects.

Old 06-30-2009, 06:48 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,199,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwesternBookWorm View Post
One question for you: is the cow involved in any way at all this time??
Too funny that you asked this !!!

As a matter of fact I am chatting right now with mawipafl about said cow

Tonight she & I are attending a NFL 101 workshop for women and it just happens that they are holding it in the same theater that milky the cow is at for the show they just finished.

I am trying to convince her that we need to go back stage and get the cow and have her sit with us for the workshop. !!!!

ROFL could you just see the faces of the folks putting on the workshop when they look out and there is this cow sitting in one of the seats !!!!

Why do I have a feeling I am going to be kept far away from the backstage prop area !!!!!

Old 06-30-2009, 06:52 AM

5,987 posts, read 11,705,420 times
Today's Question(s):

Would you rather
or
It depends on the others involved. Some people I would rather visit. That way I can decide when the visit is over. Others can visit me and stay as long as they want.

Bonus Question:
OK fess up

Last week when my oldest called for the 5th time for advise on fixing his car. Then as I looked at the computer screen and explained the diagram to him he told me I was wrong. "If you know the answer don't call and ask me."

Extra Credit Question:

Well, I just had to have it ?
When I saw a gas grill that had a device that computes fuel use rate and tank weight and then displays fuel remaining in hours and min at that rate. What can I say, I'm a gadget geek.

Today in History:
1859 - Charles Blondin is 1st to cross Niagara Falls on a tightrope
1936 - Margaret Mitchell’s book, "Gone with the Wind", was published in New York City.
1953 - The first Corvette rolled off the Chevrolet assembly line in Flint, MI. That early ’Vette sold for $3,250. - wow a restored one sold for $1million
1955 - "Johnny Carson Show," debuts on CBS-TV
1974 - The famous July 4th scene from the Steven Spielberg movie, "Jaws", was filmed. A crowd of 400 screaming, scared, panic-stricken extras in bathing suits ran from the water, over and over and over again, until the scene was perfect.

Word of the Day:
deipnosophist \dyp-NOS-uh-fist\ , noun:
Someone who is skilled in table talk.

Today is:
National Ice Cream Soda Day
Meteor Day
London Bridge Day
Special Recreation Day
[/quote]
Todays headlines from Trenton NJ

Old 06-30-2009, 06:52 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,199,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutime View Post
Extra Credit Question:

Well, I just had to have it ? When I bought my horse. She is gorgeous!
She is a beauty !!! I would of needed to bring her home too !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics