Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 04:14 PM

27,463 posts, read 27,491,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Eggs? I've heard that each one is distinctly different...

Youre killing me here, Phil!! I can never look at an egg the same way now...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Sometimes we need a little help though, I guess you can say somebody that can give us a hand....

Allright allright, you don't have to say it, I'm on my way...

Old 08-12-2008, 06:20 PM

54,505 posts, read 33,951,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
Easy there baby.. that's no reason to have a Stroke over sperm donations!

Old 08-12-2008, 06:25 PM

Livewire, before you kick me out to the dog house (again) I know you visit Ebay a lot, do you know if they every advertised either female eggs, or male sperm on there? I mean I've heard of weird things that were being auctioned on there, but it wouldn't surprise me if people actually started doing that!

Old 08-13-2008, 06:04 AM

Um, Ive never really looked....why dont you check it out?
ebay.com...ya never know what youre gonna find.
Heck Ive bought and sold lots of things from there.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Um, Ive never really looked....why dont you check it out?
ebay.com...ya never know what youre gonna find.
Heck Ive bought and sold lots of things from there.
Okay, curiousity got the best of me, so I got on Ebay and I did a search on "Female Egg", and it found 2 items, they were "Fertility wall clocks", with a sense of humor!
FERTILITY WALL CLOCK depicts medical female EGG & SPERM - eBay (item 220098464425 end time Aug-23-08 12:10:39 PDT)

When I entered "Male Sperm" in the search text box, it found more "itmes" that were mostly humorous T-shirts, and pills that supposedly increased sperm production.

I did look a little more to find stuff under the category related to "Sporting Goods", and found a lot of stuff that would interest me. Well, you got me to try Sushi, I'll give Ebay a try..

Old 08-13-2008, 09:43 AM

2,636 posts, read 6,666,392 times
Quote:
Well I imagine its much easier for men to make 'donations'!
Probably more enjoyable too.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:01 AM

4,739 posts, read 8,397,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
It’s utterly ridiculous the make fun of a sensitive subject like this when there is a reasonable answer available.

After all the humor and laughing is over with and I too enjoy a good story, but this isn’t that uncommon. Well ~ I’ve heard of it before from time to time. From what I’ve been told there are some mothers who want their newborn to have human milk instead of an alternative canned, bottled, or animal cow/goat. Some mothers can’t or don’t produce enough milk and thus the need for a milk donor or seller.
Ok I can look at it from that point of view. Perhaps a women from rural VA is doing it for all the right reasons, doesn't chain smoke, drink, is not a meth head or on other drugs, isn't taking steroids and has been tested so that she may not pass on something to adversely affect a childs health. I guess I just question it from both sides, who would sell and who would risk?

Old 08-13-2008, 04:42 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,993,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
Ok I can look at it from that point of view. Perhaps a women from rural VA is doing it for all the right reasons, doesn't chain smoke, drink, is not a meth head or on other drugs, isn't taking steroids and has been tested so that she may not pass on something to adversely affect a childs health. I guess I just question it from both sides, who would sell and who would risk?
You’re right!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have to agree with you on that.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:13 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,644,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post

When I entered "Male Sperm" in the search text box, it found more "itmes" that were mostly humorous T-shirts, and pills that supposedly increased sperm production.

I did look a little more to find stuff under the category related to "Sporting Goods", and found a lot of stuff that would interest me. Well, you got me to try Sushi, I'll give Ebay a try.. [/b][/color]
Well, next time you try entering "male sperm" I hope you don't get this

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics