Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 03:51 AM

3,297 posts, read 1,114,747 times

Advertisements

~ Did you love much in your life?

~ Did you suffer much in your life?

~ This morning/day I'm planning to....

~ Say something that you like/appreciate about the person who posted before you here on this thread.

~ My favorite thing that I watch on TV these days is:.......

Have a great rest of the week, everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 04:57 AM

126,456 posts, read 19,233,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by farm108 View Post
~ Did you love much in your life?.......Yes

~ Did you suffer much in your life?...No

~ This morning/day I'm planning to....go for a day hike

~ Say something that you like/appreciate about the person who posted before you here on this thread.....I appreciate that YOU posted these questions farm

~ My favorite thing that I watch on TV these days is:.......N/A

Thank you farm

Old Today, 05:05 AM

50,583 posts, read 64,610,488 times
~ Did you love much in your life? I’ve been lucky in love.

~ Did you suffer much in your life? I have not suffered much, compared to many.

~ This morning/day I'm planning to.... No plans for today, yet.

~ Say something that you like/appreciate about the person who posted before you here on this thread. Almrauch has such wonderful sounding menus.

~ My favorite thing that I watch on TV these days is:....... Rewatching the series I enjoyed the first time.

Old Today, 05:24 AM

27,480 posts, read 27,503,095 times
Havent made plans for today yet, physical therapist come by at 11 so thats pretty much so far, my agenda.
I dont know much about Gentlhearts but because of the screen name, Id say that a gentle, caring person.
These days since Im out of work for 6 weeks, spending a lot of time watching documentaries and youtube on tv. Physical activities have to be limited so.....
Have a great weekend everyone~~~

Old Today, 05:37 AM

35,563 posts, read 17,472,075 times
~ Did you love much in your life? Yes, my wife and sons especially

~ Did you suffer much in your life? I am not always very popular and that has caused issues.

~ This morning/day I'm planning to.... Go to work, and then a swim and maybe a walk later.

~ Say something that you like/appreciate about the person who posted before you here on this thread. I learned a font style from Country Pride and have had some good DM exchanges

~ My favorite thing that I watch on TV these days is:.......I don't watch much TV. When it is it's political and I don't want that to intrude.

Have a great rest of the week, everyone. Thanks for the great questions.

Old Today, 06:05 AM

1,434 posts, read 657,923 times

### Yes

### There was a rough patch

###Finish packing for our trip tonight.

~ Say something that you like/appreciate about the person who posted before you here on this thread.

### jbg is a fellow New Yorker, what’s there not to like?

### Mostly not watching TV at all

### U2 THX for the Q’s farm108

Old Today, 06:27 AM

7,430 posts, read 5,537,010 times
~ Did you love much in your life? Yes

~ Did you suffer much in your life? I’ve had some bad times.

~ This morning/day I'm planning to....go to yoga, mini boot camp class, bake brownies, pack up to go to our camping place for the weekend.

I am happy Cen2rion is going on a trip.

~ My favorite thing that I watch on TV these days is:.......anything interesting on my streaming channels.

Thank you!

Old Today, 06:40 AM

2,298 posts, read 1,443,661 times

Did? It’s not over. Heh.

I’ve been blessed. I’ve got mental stuff, though.

I’m home today. I’ve having lunch with my mom and my nephew and his girlfriend who are down from college. That’s all so far. Don’t know where we’re going.

The work out is inspiring. I’ve been so unmotivated lately. Also brownies. Mmm.

I don’t watch traditional tv anymore.

Have a great rest of the week, everyone.[/quote]

Old Today, 07:41 AM

11,439 posts, read 9,376,167 times
~ Did you love much in your life? - No

~ Did you suffer much in your life? - Yes. I am physically healthy right now and that's about it.

~ This morning/day I'm planning to.... - I'm about to leave for work to go to an office that currently has no A/C. I informed the office manager this morning I am only willing to work 4 hours per day until it's fixed which I was told would be Tuesday. We are in the middle of a terrible heat wave.

~ Say something that you like/appreciate about the person who posted before you here on this thread. - Sense of humor,. Seems like a nice, decent, and upstanding person. Society needs more of her. Would like to have her as a friend.

~ My favorite thing that I watch on TV these days is:....... - WNBA when the Indiana Fever is playing and when they broadcast their games on cable which doesn't seem to be too often.
Caitlin Clark is not overrated! Heartbreaking to me the hate spewed toward her only because of jealously.

Have a great rest of the week, everyone. - Thanks!

Old Today, 08:12 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,984 posts, read 82,122,337 times
~ Did you love much in your life? Yes, married 50 years in a few months, 3 kids and 3 grandkids.

~ Did you suffer much in your life? Yes, cancer survivor, and 3 broken bones for example.

~ This morning/day I'm planning to....Weekly meeting with my boss.

~ Say something that you like/appreciate about the person who posted before you here on this thread. Great job ethic!

~ My favorite thing that I watch on TV these days is:.......Classic car related shows, like Road Kill, Wheeler Dealer, and Texas Metal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics