Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2023, 04:58 AM

16,913 posts, read 16,235,965 times

Advertisements

Absolutely beautiful weather here in Palm Beach county, Florida, now and I wish yours to be the best as well. Today will be go to the bank day, with a big hamburger. And, try Total cereal for 100% of your daily vitamins and a great dose of the minerals as well! They are our sponsors so give them a try!

~ Can you remember the last kind of beer you had?

~ Have you ever seen a possum playing dead?

~ Should it be mandatory for all cars to be electric considering it takes the generation of electricity to charge them? I know one thing, they sure do seem nice and quiet and so much less harm done to our air!

~ Things you think of when you think of Japan:

~ Crispy fried chicken...do you like it? Or what is a preferred alternative cooking method for you?

~ Do you own your own blood pressure taker and do you ever have your blood pressure checked? It is SO very important! My doctor visit last week, my blood pressure was very high (185/100). She told me to double up my dosage I take of Lisinopril.
So I did so. A miracle happened (to me) - the next day I could walk about 10 times better! So please have yours checked!

~ What is on your agenda for today?

*** Happy and well wishes to you all, no matter what! Make the best of what we all have together! ***
.......and don't forget to give Total cereal a try! .......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2023, 05:41 AM

3,317 posts, read 1,137,251 times
Good morning.

German.
No.
~ Should it be mandatory for all cars to be electric considering it takes the generation of electricity to charge them?
No.
Ancient, polite, clean, kimono, samurai, calligraphy, ikebana, sushi, sumo, anime, islands etc.
~ Crispy fried chicken...do you like it? Or what is a preferred alternative cooking method for you?
Baked in the oven, crispy, with salt and paprika.
~ Do you own your own blood pressure taker and do you ever have your blood pressure checked?
Yes I own one. A few times/year I do check it.
The usual, having a quiet and peaceful day. Meditation, walk in the woods, gardening, reading, cleaning day etc.

The cereals that you recommended could have 1000 vitamins, it doesn't matter. I looked at the ingredients, the first two are grains and sugar. Not great for a healthy meal...

Thanks, take care.

Last edited by farm108; 01-27-2023 at 06:28 AM..

Old 01-27-2023, 05:44 AM

5,742 posts, read 3,689,934 times
----- Schlitz

------ no

~ Should it be mandatory for all cars to be electric considering it takes the generation of electricity to charge them? I know one thing, they sure do seem nice and quiet and so much less harm done to our air!
------ no opposed for many reasons. On road trips, I drive 15 hours a day. I wanna hear cars sneaking up behind me.

---- Really nice people. Would like to stay longer.

------ I just put it in internayional dishes. Hungarian, Algerian, Indian, Ethiopian

~ Do you own your own blood pressure taker and do you ever have your blood pressure checked?
----- Yes, several times a day.

----- Woke up with nothing to do, expect to be half done by quittin' time.

*** Happy and well wishes to you all, no matter what! Make the best of what we all have together! ***
.......and don't forget to give Total cereal a try! ...

Old 01-27-2023, 06:08 AM

126,522 posts, read 19,268,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Absolutely beautiful weather here in Palm Beach county, Florida, now and I wish yours to be the best as well. Today will be go to the bank day, with a big hamburger. And, try Total cereal for 100% of your daily vitamins and a great dose of the minerals as well! They are our sponsors so give them a try!

~ Can you remember the last kind of beer you had? Löwenbräu

~ Have you ever seen a possum playing dead? No

~ Should it be mandatory for all cars to be electric considering it takes the generation of electricity to charge them? I know one thing, they sure do seem nice and quiet and so much less harm done to our air! It would be better for the environment

~ Things you think of when you think of Japan: Japan has historic gorgeous temples,spring pink cherry blossom season is stunning, its architecture and history is fascinating and so much more

~ Crispy fried chicken...do you like it? I don't like fried chicken Or what is a preferred alternative cooking method for you? Oven baked

~ Do you own your own blood pressure taker and do you ever have your blood pressure checked? Yes It is SO very important! My doctor visit last week, my blood pressure was very high (185/100). She told me to double up my dosage I take of Lisinopril.
So I did so. A miracle happened (to me) - the next day I could walk about 10 times better! So please have yours checked!

~ What is on your agenda for today? Cross-country skiing and cooking

Thank you roosty

Old 01-27-2023, 06:13 AM

30,913 posts, read 16,512,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post

Rolling Rock

yup

~ Should it be mandatory for all cars to be electric considering it takes the generation of electricity to charge them? I know one thing, they sure do seem nice and quiet and so much less harm done to our air! no.

haiku and Japanese painting

not especially. grilled is good

~ Do you own your own blood pressure taker and do you ever have your blood pressure checked? It is SO very important! My doctor visit last week, my blood pressure was very high (185/100). She told me to double up my dosage I take of Lisinopril.
all the time. Can't walk in the dr's office without getting on a scale and getting my pulse and bp taken. lost so much weight, the bp dosage was halved.

~ What is on your agenda for today? Lowe's to get some black pipe stuff to temporarily fix the water run off in my basement.

thanks, roosty.

Old 01-27-2023, 06:24 AM

11,446 posts, read 9,393,489 times
~ Can you remember the last kind of beer you had? - I keep 7 oz. Heineken's around for when I want one. The last time was last weekend. I bought 2 six packs (I only know of one place that sells them) about 6 months ago and I still have some left.

~ Have you ever seen a possum playing dead? - No

- It's coming but after we are dead.

~ Things you think of when you think of Japan: - Crowded

~ Crispy fried chicken...do you like it? Or what is a preferred alternative cooking method for you? - I have one fried chicken breast about every other month. I get one to go between a couple of places that I like. Otherwise I buy boneless and already cooked and seasoned so all I have to do is heat it up.

- I am a regular blood donor who gives about every 65-80 days on average. It is always checked before the donation process. I also get regular check ups with the doctor.

~ What is on your agenda for today? - I work 11-4 today. I work in an office and do general admin work as well as shipping out FedEx packages. After that is a trip to the library near my job to print game notes to the Division 1 women's college basketball games I am attending both Saturday afternoon and Monday night.

- Total is okay but I found some brands I like better and currently have a choice of 4 different kinds.

Very soon it will be Grape Nuts with raisins, honey, and a super nice sliced large avocado on top. I'll pretty much be full until after my library visit. I'm considering going to an Italian eatery (not an actual sit down restaurant) about 2 miles from the library I am going to.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Last edited by John13; 01-27-2023 at 07:44 AM.. Reason: clarifications

Old 01-27-2023, 06:28 AM

7,284 posts, read 7,191,488 times

Don't like beer.

No, just actual dead ones.

No. I'm more interested in hydrogen cars.

Anime.

I do but I never make it anymore.

I have one.

FIL birthday. Going to go see him.

Old 01-27-2023, 06:44 AM

7,445 posts, read 5,547,080 times
~ Can you remember the last kind of beer you had? I don’t drink beer

~ Should it be mandatory for all cars to be electric considering it takes the generation of electricity to charge them? I know one thing, they sure do seem nice and quiet and so much less harm done to our air! absolutely not

~ Things you think of when you think of Japan: delicious food.

~ Crispy fried chicken...do you like it? Or what is a preferred alternative cooking method for you? Love it. Alternative is air fryer, it’s good!

~ What is on your agenda for today? going to visit my son and his family in Chicago.

Thank you and hope everyone has a great weekend!

Old 01-27-2023, 07:28 AM

9,822 posts, read 14,407,458 times
Absolutely beautiful weather here in Palm Beach county, Florida, now and I wish yours to be the best as well. Thank you, Roosty! Ours on the Delmarva Peninsula is sunny, calm winds, and not too cold.Today will be go to the bank day, with a big hamburger. And, try Total cereal for 100% of your daily vitamins and a great dose of the minerals as well! They are our sponsors so give them a try! I'm stuck on "Sam's Cereal", but thanks anyway.

~ Can you remember the last kind of beer you had? My late husband and I enjoyed a couple of beers every Friday night, while visiting clubs having live music. I think I drank Miller Lites.

~ Should it be mandatory for all cars to be electric considering it takes the generation of electricity to charge them? I know one thing, they sure do seem nice and quiet and so much less harm done to our air! No. We have too many "mandatory" things, now.

~ Things you think of when you think of Japan: Parasols and lovely people.

~ Crispy fried chicken...do you like it? NoOr what is a preferred alternative cooking method for you? N/A

~ Do you own your own blood pressure taker Yes and do you ever have your blood pressure checked? YesIt is SO very important! My doctor visit last week, my blood pressure was very high (185/100). She told me to double up my dosage I take of Lisinopril.
So I did so. A miracle happened (to me) - the next day I could walk about 10 times better! So please have yours checked! That's great, Roosty! Last week my doctor decreased my Lisinopril to a much lower dosage. He said my BP was too low....108 over 70.

~ What is on your agenda for today? On the job, much physical work to do. It's going to be a full day, but I love it!

.......and don't forget to give Total cereal a try! ......
Thanks Rossty!

Old 01-27-2023, 07:43 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
45,035 posts, read 82,286,952 times
~ Can you remember the last kind of beer you had? Blue Moon

~ Have you ever seen a possum playing dead? No, but I have seen plenty of really dead ones in the road.

~ Should it be mandatory for all cars to be electric considering it takes the generation of electricity to charge them? I know one thing, they sure do seem nice and quiet and so much less harm done to our air! No, the environmental damage from making them and their weight on the roads exceeds any benefits.

~ Things you think of when you think of Japan: Cars, Sushi, James May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPfijTQXZ0I
~ Crispy fried chicken...do you like it? Or what is a preferred alternative cooking method for you? Yes, hot or cold.

So I did so. A miracle happened (to me) - the next day I could walk about 10 times better! So please have yours checked! Yes, I'm on the same meds and we have 3 different kinds of BP monitors.

~ What is on your agenda for today? Working (from home) until 2:30, then running down to Costco to gas up my wife's car, then relax.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics