Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2023, 06:04 PM

1,896 posts, read 871,117 times

Advertisements

Do you set out ice cream to soften before eating or as some do, do you maybe even microwave it? No, but I'm not in a rush to eat it.

Have you ever eaten raw cookie dough? All the time. In some cases its better then the actual cookie.

How about cake batter, ever licked the mixer's beaters? Yeah, from time to time.

Have you cooked pudding, as opposed to making instant? Nope, just the instant.

How much do you like marshmallow and in what, ever eaten them straight from the bag? Not the biggest fan. Prefer over a fire, but from the bag it fine.

How about chocolate chips from the bag? Normally have better chocolate sitting around.

Any other flavors of candy or baking chips you want to mention? Mint chips.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2023, 07:04 PM

44,467 posts, read 20,252,965 times
Shamelessly taking a page out of Pam's book and posting some sweet questions I came up with. Hope you likey. Thief! Thief!

Today's Foodie Question(s):

Do you set out ice cream to soften before eating or as some do, do you maybe even microwave it? No. I like it frozen hard. My old microwave had a button for softening ice cream, but I never used it.

Have you ever eaten raw cookie dough? Yes. Most recently last week, when I made some oatmeal raisin cookies. Yum!

How about cake batter, ever licked the mixer's beaters? Of course!

Have you cooked pudding, as opposed to making instant? Yes. I like the cooked version better.

How much do you like marshmallow and in what, ever eaten them straight from the bag? I don't much like marshmallows. They're solid sugar. Although I love sweets, some treats are even too sweet for me.

How about chocolate chips from the bag? Guilty!

Any other flavors of candy or baking chips you want to mention? I like fruity gummies.

That's it for now. Stop in any time. Thanks for the sweet questions, bjh!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 01-26-2023, 07:51 PM
bjh bjh started this thread

60,510 posts, read 30,648,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Woman View Post
Do you set out ice cream to soften before eating or as some do, do you maybe even microwave it? I like ice cream as it starts getting soft, but I have never microwaved it.
. . .
I do too. Just as the surface starts to melt. For me it's about texture preference rather than scoopability, if that's a word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSaturn View Post
Shamelessly taking a page out of Pam's book and posting some sweet questions I came up with. Hope you likey. Thief! Thief!
. .
Hi, Pam.

Old 01-26-2023, 09:52 PM

39,222 posts, read 23,199,902 times
Do you set out ice cream to soften before eating or as some do, do you maybe even microwave it?
No and no.

Have you ever eaten raw cookie dough?
Only in chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and Dairy Queen Blizzards.

How about cake batter, ever licked the mixer's beaters?
Maybe when I was a kid, when my mom used to make homemade cakes.

Have you cooked pudding, as opposed to making instant?
Never tried it.

How much do you like marshmallow and in what, ever eaten them straight from the bag?
Marshmallows are good in hot chocolate, s'mores, and as an ingredient in Rice Krispies treats. Yes, I have eaten them straight from the bag.

How about chocolate chips from the bag?
Sure have.

Any other flavors of candy or baking chips you want to mention?
There's butterscotch baking chips and I've also had white chocolate chips from the bag.

Happy last Friday Eve in January!

Old 01-26-2023, 11:50 PM

5,925 posts, read 3,849,704 times
[quote=bjh;64786782]Shamelessly taking a page out of Pam's book and posting some sweet questions I came up with. Hope you likey.

Do you set out ice cream to soften before eating or as some do, do you maybe even microwave it?
Heck no, I just get a knife and cut it.

Yes, I might as well have taped it to my thighs.

Oh yes, that was a favorite thing to do when my Mom was making a cake. Or when anyone made a cake. I licked those things clean.

Yes but I screwed it up. I have had cooked pudding and it is WAY better than instant.

How much do you like marshmallow and in what, ever eaten them straight from the bag?
Yes, everything and yes. Ever try to find those marshmallow Santas at Christmastime? Forget it, everybody eats those things.

Yep and that's why I don't bake chocolate chip cookies.

All the things.

That's it for now. Stop in any time.

Thanks man, peace.

Old 01-27-2023, 06:16 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,042,462 times
***Have not.

***I might have

***I tried once. Probably would have worked better if I had turned the mixer off before licking the beaters

***I am too lazy to cook pudding

***I like marshmallows. I have been known to eat them out of the bag

***Of course

***Not really

Old 01-28-2023, 07:36 PM

13,076 posts, read 3,035,035 times
Usually eat it right away.
Yes
Yes.
No.
I like them and have eaten them from the bag.
Yes.
White chocolate.

Thanks, bjh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics