Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2022, 07:07 AM

3,316 posts, read 1,132,814 times

Advertisements

What are some food items in your parents’ refrigerator or pantry that you would never buy?

Since I live at about 6, 300 mi from my parents' house/refrigerator/pantry...I have no clue. They eat pretty healthy but too much bread. White bread. And I never buy it. Ah...and pork or beef. And wine. Not for me.

Today is Namesake Day. Are you a namesake, or do you know someone who is?
No. But I almost had another name. Natalie. One of my grandmother's sister. She wanted my mom to choose her name for me, other relatives wanted it also (big family, many aunts, all with strong opinions). My mom had already chosen the name for me and she said that to give me two names would be stupid. So she said no.

What’s on your shopping list this week?
Eggs, cat food, oranges, mushrooms, mascara, some chocolate, fresh flowers. Nothing important this week, I have all I need.

Ever ridden in a convertible? Was it yours or someone else’s?

Yes. Mine.

What brands are you most loyal to?
L'Oreal (makeup), Guerlain (perfume), Bruyerre (chocolate), Siena (panforte di Siena - dessert) etc. But I can live without any of this.

Is there a place you have no desire to visit? Why?

Big cities, noisy places, hip cool places with loud music, people everywhere...No, thanks!

What smell brings back memories for you?

Many. Hay, burned wood, cinnamon, cut grass, wild herbs like sage, burned corn in fire, fresh cow/horse manure...

All the best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2022, 08:25 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,041,135 times
Today’s Questions:
What are some food items in your parents’ refrigerator or pantry that you would never buy?
Yucky veggies, Butter milk, cottage cheese, eggs

Today is Namesake Day. Are you a namesake, or do you know someone who is?
Clueless on this one.

What’s on your shopping list this week?
So far nothing

Never have. Rode in the back of a pick-up many timees.

What brands are you most loyal to?
Tillamook Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese

Is there a place you have no desire to visit? Why?
No desire to visit the White House.

What smell brings back memories for you?
Lamb roast cooking on the rotisserie.
Open air fish markets

Old 03-11-2022, 10:41 PM
bjh

60,510 posts, read 30,639,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
Never have. Rode in the back of a pick-up many timees.
If that qualifies, count me in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics