Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 07:18 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,018,702 times

Advertisements

Greetings. Well, trying to get the squirrels to pull my new and improved crappy question generator up to my house did not workout the way I planned it. Now I have to get the machine down from the tree the squirrels stashed it in.

Sunday's Questions:

-Have you barbecued outdoors when it was raining?

-Ever had a boat. airplane, or helicopter drop you off at a remote location to go camping?

-Time to go shopping. Name a type of store you have no need for.

-When shopping for clothes and you try on something that does not fit do you hang up the item where you found it or leave in the dressing room?

-If spending a night in a hotel do you tidy up the room before checking out or leave everything for housekeeping to handle?

-How much per person are you willing to spend when going out for dinner?

Bonus Question

-Should there be hard boiled eggs in macaroni salad?

Well I guess that is all. I just got an email from bjh enterprises saying the warranty is voided on any of their crappy question generators that get stashed in a tree. I am starting to think bjh paid the squirrels to stash it in the tree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2021, 07:31 PM

126,365 posts, read 19,126,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
Greetings. Well, trying to get the squirrels to pull my new and improved crappy question generator up to my house did not workout the way I planned it. Now I have to get the machine down from the tree the squirrels stashed it in.

Sunday's Questions:

-Have you barbecued outdoors when it was raining?...........Not myself

-Ever had a boat. airplane, or helicopter drop you off at a remote location to go camping?......Yes in BC

-Time to go shopping. Name a type of store you have no need for..............Winners

-When shopping for clothes and you try on something that does not fit do you hang up the item where you found it or leave in the dressing room?..........I always put it back!

-If spending a night in a hotel do you tidy up the room before checking out or leave everything for housekeeping to handle?...............I leave it in good condition

-How much per person are you willing to spend when going out for dinner?.............I rarely go out these days,we rather invite each other

Bonus Question

-Should there be hard boiled eggs in macaroni salad?..........I prefer not

Well I guess that is all. I just got an email from bjh enterprises saying the warranty is voided on any of their crappy question generators that get stashed in a tree. I am starting to think bjh paid the squirrels to stash it in the tree.

THANK YOU Alaskan Mutt and good night!

Old 09-11-2021, 08:04 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,941,479 times
Whoa... those are some strongass squirrels you have around there.

Sunday's Questions:

Yes, in a gentle rain.

-Ever had a boat. airplane, or helicopter drop you off at a remote location to go camping?
No.

Farm Implement.

-When shopping for clothes and you try on something that does not fit do you hang up the item where you found it or leave in the dressing room?
I leave it on the rack provided outside the dressing room; most stores have that.

-If spending a night in a hotel do you tidy up the room before checking out or leave everything for housekeeping to handle?
Yes I do, but then again I don't make big messes anyhow.

Twenty to twenty-five, I'm guessing.

Bonus Question

No, but they can go in tuna salad or potato salad.

And I am starting to think that you and bjh have a weird relationship.
Thanks for the questions though. They were fine.
Groovy and fun wishes to everybody! Be safe out there in the world.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:17 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,404,234 times

Sunday's Questions:

I have.

To go camping only a small single engine Piper. However the dirt runway at the NM lake proved to be more of a challenge than the inexperienced pilot wanted to try so we flew low over the campsite where our girlfriends were and I dropped a message to my then future wife out the window telling her we would drive back up that night. My wife still has that note written on a preflight checklist.

Used to take a LOT of launch boats to work in the Mississippi River but never for camping.

Perfume, wedding attire, baby stuff, . .

It's been many years since I've used a dressing room but I'm sure I would hang the clothes back where I found them.

I always tidy up things before I leave.

$30 each on for say up to 10 people? It depends on the occasion and my bank account at the time.

Bonus Question

I don't know. Should there be?

Rate this post positively

I do and thank you for your time. Take care of that foot. I just noted that you had a foot injury.

Good night.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:47 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,598,475 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Have you barbecued outdoors when it was raining? Yup

-Ever had a boat. airplane, or helicopter drop you off at a remote location to go camping? Nope

-Time to go shopping. Name a type of store you have no need for. Formal wear

-When shopping for clothes and you try on something that does not fit do you hang up the item where you found it or leave in the dressing room? Depends on the place. Some places ask you to

The tidying up I do is making sure all trash is in the trash can, or tied up in a bag by the trash can. Usually not too messy
-How much per person are you willing to spend when going out for dinner? If we splurge, we may spend $40-45. We can usually eat for $25 or so

Bonus Question

-Should there be hard boiled eggs in macaroni salad? My wife says yes. She's the macaroni salad eater but I make it for her.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:08 PM

12,588 posts, read 2,993,015 times
Sunday's Questions:

No

Hell no. Lol

Sporting goods

Many stores won't let you put them back.

I tidy up.

It depends on the occasion.

Bonus Question

If you want them, yes. I don't.

Old 09-11-2021, 10:42 PM

21,599 posts, read 8,770,819 times
Sunday's Questions:

I have never barbecued, period.
No, I haven't.
Maternity wear.
I will either put it back where I found it or leave it on the rack in the dressing room area that is provided for tried-on garments.
I leave it tidy.
$50-$75, but I'd spend more for a really special experience.
Bonus Question
I've never heard of that, but I don't see why not. Whatever floats your boat.

Thanks, Mr. Mutt!

Old 09-11-2021, 11:19 PM

11,394 posts, read 9,320,940 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Have you barbecued outdoors when it was raining? - It's been decades since I cooked food outside.

-Ever had a boat. airplane, or helicopter drop you off at a remote location to go camping? - I never went camping.

-Time to go shopping. Name a type of store you have no need for. - Woman's apparel, ha, ha.

I don't do fast food burger joints.

-When shopping for clothes and you try on something that does not fit do you hang up the item where you found it or leave in the dressing room? - I put it back neatly where it belongs.

-If spending a night in a hotel do you tidy up the room before checking out or leave everything for housekeeping to handle? - Tidy up to a point and I always leave a tip.

-How much per person are you willing to spend when going out for dinner? - The last time I went out to dinner at a restaurant was on my birthday right before the pandemic hit which was March, 2020. I think I spent $25.00 including tip. N/A on the "per person" part. It would be just me.

Not that it has much to do with it but I just prefer to fix my own meals. I don't mind the clean up after either. Worth it to me and satisfying.

Bonus Question

-Should there be hard boiled eggs in macaroni salad? - Never had it nor would I make it.

Thanks again, Mutt!

Old 09-11-2021, 11:33 PM

44,676 posts, read 61,787,970 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Have you barbecued outdoors when it was raining? No.

-Ever had a boat. airplane, or helicopter drop you off at a remote location to go camping? Yes from a helicopter in the Army when on a bivouac.

-Time to go shopping. Name a type of store you have no need for. Victoria's Secret.

-When shopping for clothes and you try on something that does not fit do you hang up the item where you found it or leave in the dressing room? I don't try clothes on in any type of store. I try them on at home, so far no problems with fittings.

-If spending a night in a hotel do you tidy up the room before checking out or leave everything for housekeeping to handle? Tidy up.

-How much per person are you willing to spend when going out for dinner? Depends on the occasion but $25.00 probably would be average. Though when I was a Key Holder at the Playboy Club I spent more.

Bonus Question

-Should there be hard boiled eggs in macaroni salad? If you want, I prefer potato salad with hard boiled eggs.

Rate this post positively.

Old 09-12-2021, 12:50 AM

7,992 posts, read 5,412,094 times
Good Morning

Sunday's Questions:

-Time to go shopping. Name a type of store you have no need for. Outlet stores

-When shopping for clothes and you try on something that does not fit do you hang up the item where you found it or leave in the dressing room? Normally outside the dressing room there is a place to put unwanted garments.

-If spending a night in a hotel do you tidy up the room before checking out or leave everything for housekeeping to handle? Yes

-How much per person are you willing to spend when going out for dinner? I only go out to dinner when traveling. I can find a good restaurant with reasonable prices. I am not a high end girl

Bonus Question

-Should there be hard boiled eggs in macaroni salad? Doesn't matter to me, I rarely have macaroni salad.

Happy Sunday...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics