Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 09:54 AM

18,760 posts, read 11,852,253 times

Advertisements

[quote=rainroosty;59668906]Well here I am...real late for everything I need to be doing! Sorry!

~ Sorry ______.

~ Dumb ______.

~ Stupid ______.

~ What have you been late for lastly?
There's been nothing to do or nowhere to go except the rental.
~ Have you any BBQ sauce?
We do. John puts it on everything
~ What has your weather been like for this last week?
Chilly and rainy.
~ Things that can become unstuck:
Those old windows in the rental. They're all in except for the big picture window. That should be in in about 3 more days.
~ Computer brands that you have owned or would like to get...and what thing would you like?

~ What astrological sign are you?
(I'm a Scorpio and I turned 64 this week...congrats to Pam for hitting the age on the head!
I am Capricorn on the cusp of Aquarius.
~ Anything new to your kitchen stuff this year?
Just the two weeks of groceries I bought yesterday.
~ What's up for your Fryday the 13th today?
Hopefully finish tiling the tub at the rental and sanding the front of the picture window.
~ What things can you think of that sound good to eat this weekend?
Pizza and popcorn movie night tomorrow with some fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies.
*** I sure would like to just rest all day long, by gum! ***
Thanks and happy wishes to you all, you swell bunch of peepers!

I'd like to rest too roosty Not in the cards though. I have a pork roast in the oven, towels in the wash, and I'm about to make spaghetti sauce for dinner tonight and working at the rental for a few hours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2020, 10:14 AM

37,829 posts, read 41,166,888 times
Well here I am...real late for everything I need to be doing! Sorry! I was done and then just accidently deleted my reply.

~ Sorry Charlie (Starkist Tuna ad)

~ Dumb ass (Jeff Dunham's dummy Walter always says this)

~ Stupid Cupid (Connie Francis hit song from the 1950s - Would you believe 4.6 million YouTube plays?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJA8v577W8

~ What have you been late for lastly? nothing

~ Have you any BBQ sauce? no

~ What has your weather been like for this last week? Can't believe it's mid-November and when I was out on Tuesday it was 72 degrees. Then it rained for 2 days. Today it's sunny and is supposed to hit 66 degrees. Still out and about in short sleeved shirts.

~ Computer brands that you have owned or would like to get...and what thing would you like? I would like something non-existent - a notebook with a DVD player (that's not made in China. They make junky electronics.)

~ What astrological sign are you? Leo
(I'm a Scorpio and I turned 64 this week...congrats to Pam for hitting the age on the head! So, you are still a kid.

~ Anything new to your kitchen stuff this year? nope

~ What's up for your Fryday the 13th today? Staying indoors.

~ What things can you think of that sound good to eat this weekend? Oy. I don't decide what to eat until about 1 - 2 hours before mealtime. I would really like some cheese enchiladas (no meat).

Old 11-13-2020, 11:25 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,965,946 times
Good afternoon everyone and Happy Friday!

Well here I am...real late for everything I need to be doing! Sorry!

~ Sorry _excuse_____.

~ Dumb _luck_____.

~ Stupid _thing_____.

~ What have you been late for lastly?
Nothing lately. I pride myself at being on time.

~ Have you any BBQ sauce?
We have a large jug in the fridge.

~ What has your weather been like for this last week?
I thought I saw Noah floating downstream the other day!

Electrical contacts.

~ Computer brands that you have owned or would like to get...and what thing would you like?
I've owned AT&T, H-P, Gateway, Dell, and IBM.

~ What astrological sign are you?
(I'm a Scorpio and I turned 64 this week...congrats to Pam for hitting the age on the head!
Sagittarius

~ Anything new to your kitchen stuff this year?
We bought a set of Paula Deen pots/pans.

~ What's up for your Fryday the 13th today?
Wrapping up work to go on vacation.

~ What things can you think of that sound good to eat this weekend?
Going to have takeout BBQ tonight. Maybe a bagel in the morning. I'll put pork in the crockpot tomorrow. Sunday will probably be grilled beer can chicken.

Thanks and happy wishes to you all, you swell bunch of peepers!
Have a good one! Thanks for the questions.
Hope everyone else has a terrific day and a wonderful weekend!

Old 11-13-2020, 04:39 PM

21,656 posts, read 8,810,677 times
[quote=rainroosty;59668906]Well here I am...real late for everything I need to be doing! Sorry!

~ Sorry, Wrong Number
~ Dumb and Dumberer
~ Stupid Pet Tricks

~ What have you been late for lastly? Nothing. I am the punctual type.

~ Have you any BBQ sauce? Yes, I do.

~ What has your weather been like for this last week? Overcast, cold, a few sprinkles.

~ Things that can become unstuck: Zippers

~ Computer brands that you have owned or would like to get...and what thing would you like? I'm a Mac head.

~ What astrological sign are you? Sagittarius

(I'm a Scorpio and I turned 64 this week...congrats to Pam for hitting the age on the head! Happy Birthday!

~ Anything new to your kitchen stuff this year? I bought a digital meat thermometer.

~ What's up for your Fryday the 13th today? Staying home, eating in.

~ What things can you think of that sound good to eat this weekend? Chicken, but I haven't decided yet how to prepare it. Maybe I will get out the barbecue sauce.

Thanks, Roosty!

Old 11-14-2020, 08:42 AM

44,422 posts, read 20,184,072 times
Well here I am...real late for everything I need to be doing! Sorry!

~ Sorry Charlie.

~ Dumb bunny.

~ Stupid driver.

~ What have you been late for lastly? I don't recall. I'm a stickler for being on time.

~ Have you any BBQ sauce? I have. It's Sweet Baby Ray's original recipe.

~ What has your weather been like for this last week? Monday and Tuesday were record-breaking warm, with highs in the mid-70s. A violent storm came through Tuesday evening, and since then our temps have been below-average. Right now it's 28F and the afternoon high will be around 50. Rain expected starting in late morning.

~ Things that can become unstuck: A key in a lock; my car door in wintertime.

~ Computer brands that you have owned or would like to get...and what thing would you like? First PC was a Compaq Presario; second one was a Dell; present one (laptop) is a Dell.

~ What astrological sign are you? Aquarius.

~ Anything new to your kitchen stuff this year? Yes. I bought a little plastic thingy that has long, narrow slots in it. It's made to place over a pot to hold back food when you are draining somethings, such as pasta. It works great and only cost a few bucks.

~ What's up for your Fryday the 13th today? I spent much of the day cooking and baking.

~ What things can you think of that sound good to eat this weekend? The dish I made last night, to eat today, is called Braised Beef Tip Over Rice. It's delicious, and tastes even better the second day.

Thanks and happy wishes to you all, you swell bunch of peepers! "Peepers." I like that! Thanks for the fill-ins, roosty!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics