Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2020, 02:27 AM

23,688 posts, read 9,377,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
. . . autumn is here. Everyone thinks so.

Today's Question(s):
Is there anything the last few months you felt glad to have more time for?
Youtube
Modern art, yes or no or neutral?
nope
What jobs, ways of life, or experiences do you think would make for interesting stories?
financier,oil baron,sniper,becoming a Christian,killing your first deer and catching your first fish,becoming a millionaire,striking oil,getting rich fast,getting married and having lots of kids
Foodie Question(s):
Tell us about your first taste(s) of alcoholic beverages or have you never tried any?
It was a sip or two of beer when i was between the ages of 3-5 on a lake.
Just to: The following questions are courtesy of PAhippo:

About those stupid alarms that go off if you hit the button on your [vehicle's] key fob, ever done it accidentally?

Anyone come to your rescue?

If you hear them go off in another vehicle do you even pay attention?

Be safe out there! Heavy leaves may already be falling near you. Wear a helmet.
my respnses are above.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2020, 09:00 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,792,197 times
[quote=bjh;59235970]. . . autumn is here. Everyone thinks so.

Today's Question(s):
Well yes. The rental. I remember working this hard and working full time. It's nice not having a job to go to except the rental.
No. Not for me.
What jobs, ways of life, or experiences do you think would make for interesting stories?
John being a cop and me working in the hospitals made for some interesting conversations.
Foodie Question(s):
Tell us about your first taste(s) of alcoholic beverages or have you never tried any?
Oh that was in my teenage years when we asked some older guys to buy us some. We were drinking and a neighbor called my mom. One girl was passed out and my mom showed up. I was not drunk, but I was drinking some Bonnes Farm. It was awful. I talked my way out of it and we just moved the party.

About those stupid alarms that go off if you hit the button on your [vehicle's] key fob, ever done it accidentally?
Yes I have on my car.
No. I just turned it off.
Nope.

Be safe out there! Heavy leaves may already be falling near you. Wear a helmet.

Thanks bjh. The leaves are starting to turn here. I finished grouting the mosaic tile on the floor two days ago. We have to do some outside work now while the weather holds out, so the bathroom is on hold for about a week. We finished power washing the house and garage yesterday. Today I'll be painting the iron rails front and back and some trim around the door. Day 57 in a row. I'm tired.

Old 09-26-2020, 09:21 PM
bjh bjh started this thread

60,079 posts, read 30,387,317 times
Today's Question(s):
Exercise.
Mostly no.
Truckers always have good stories.

Foodie Question(s):
One of my older brothers let me taste his beer. Meh.

Once or twice.
Nah.
Might look that way if close or if could be mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics