Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 12:09 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,816,297 times

Advertisements

[quote=PJSaturn;58085811]Greetings, kids! I hope your week started out well. Scroll on down to see what I came up with for

TODAY'S QUESTIONS

When was the last time you saw a star in the sky?
Last night.
Do you have any stars in your home?
Only on Halloween.
Have you ever met a star from the world of music?
Yes.
Have you ever met a TV or movie star?
Yes.
Did you ever star in - or have any part in - a school play or community theatre production?
Yikes no.
Did you ever wish upon a star?

Do you know the words to the Disney song, "When You Wish Upon A Star"?

BONUS QUESTIONS

What is the tastiest food you've ever eaten that was dipped in chocolate?
Strawberries.
What is the most unusual food you've ever eaten that was dipped in chocolate?
Nothing really unusual.
Have you ever had a chocolate-flavored alcoholic beverage?
Nope
Do you like hot cocoa?

Would you like chocolate chips in your pancakes?

Have you ever had chocolate syrup on a waffle?
No.
Would you like one of my homemade chocolate chip cookies?
OMG yes.
EXTRA CREDIT Q'S

Do you have any statues in your home?
Only on Halloween.
Are there any statues in your city? If so, do you have a favorite?
Yes. There's a buffalo at our library. It's wearing a mask.
Does your city have any decorative fountains?

Have you ever thrown a coin into a fountain?
Nobody does that. It's in the middle of a roundabout.
When did you last drink from a drinking fountain?

Have you ever filled a water bottle at a bottle filling station?

That's it for today's installment, boys and girls. Now go forth, have a totally terrific Tuesday, and don't forget to commit an act of kindness.

Thanks Pam. Joe Joe will be harassing us for his afternoon walk soon. I'm amazed at how far that little dog can walk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2020, 04:16 PM

4,045 posts, read 1,872,500 times
TODAY'S QUESTIONS

When was the last time you saw a star in the sky? Skies have been cloudy the last few nights. Living in the country, unless the sky is cloudy, it's full of stars.

Do you have any stars in your home? Starfish, origami stars...... When my daughters were young, their bedroom ceilings were covered with reflective stars.

Have you ever met a star from the world of music? After concerts, yes.

Have you ever met a TV or movie star? Seen, but not met.

Did you ever star in - or have any part in - a school play or community theatre production? When a teen, at summer camp.

Did you ever wish upon a star? Star light, star bright....

Do you know the words to the Disney song, "When You Wish Upon A Star"? Jiminy Cricket, yes!

BONUS QUESTIONS

What is the tastiest food you've ever eaten that was dipped in chocolate? Strawberries

What is the most unusual food you've ever eaten that was dipped in chocolate? Nothing unusual

Have you ever had a chocolate-flavored alcoholic beverage? Haven't

Do you like hot cocoa? I do, as long as it's made with Hershey's chocolate and milk.

Would you like chocolate chips in your pancakes? Have had.

Have you ever had chocolate syrup on a waffle? Haven't

Would you like one of my homemade chocolate chip cookies? Yum! Thanks, Pam!

EXTRA CREDIT Q'S

Do you have any statues in your home? I do. A couple metal statues from a local artist.

Are there any statues in your city? If so, do you have a favorite? I live outside a small town, no statues

Does your city have any decorative fountains? There is a small fountain in town

Have you ever thrown a coin into a fountain? Have

When did you last drink from a drinking fountain? Years ago. I am used to well water & don't like the taste of town water.

Have you ever filled a water bottle at a bottle filling station? For a child, yes.

That's it for today's installment, boys and girls. Now go forth, have a totally terrific Tuesday, and don't forget to commit an act of kindness. Thanks, Pam!

. __________________
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics