Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2019, 03:00 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,916,108 times

Advertisements

The official complaint thread:

Yeah, this is a good spot to air any issues that trouble you from time to time. Just remember not to mention anyone’s name or even a product name. If you vent your frustrations you’ll feel better by getting that monkey off your back means feeling better sooner.

My first complaint is that person who lives in the neighborhood and walks his/her dog. Yep, at least once a week I have to pick up after YOUR dog does his business in my yard. It’s not the dogs fault it’s the dog owners, so can you please stop it and be a good neighbor like all the others.

Now I can spend the rest of today feeling better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2019, 05:17 PM

21,577 posts, read 8,751,556 times
I would like to complain about products in child-proof or safety packaging that is so hard to open that you need the strength of Hercules or power tools.

Old 08-29-2019, 06:16 PM

1,045 posts, read 761,869 times
My fiance often treats his mutts better than he does me (or even his mother). I've told him that if it keeps up, I'm moving to California without him. Maybe I should be posting this in Relationships.

Old 08-29-2019, 06:46 PM

61,909 posts, read 87,428,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayarea4 View Post
I would like to complain about products in child-proof or safety packaging that is so hard to open that you need the strength of Hercules or power tools.
Heck, I would complain about that too and I am not a weak woman. Many of the packages are not meant to be child proof, like deli cuts in a bag. You cut the bag properly them you have to fight to separate the hot glued edges. Or some "easy open" cans that won't open easily and are made from heavy duty steel. Even some milk boxes are hard to open.

Old 08-29-2019, 06:47 PM

5,604 posts, read 6,531,686 times
Employees that "pass the buck". Yesterday, I specifically spoke to the Manager, who was stocking at the registers, who gave the job of getting a stock number to a working cashier, who called for back-up as she was the only cashier working, when the woman walked up (not the one who was called over intercom), I told her, she REFERRED ME RIGHT BACK TO THE MANAGER WHO WAS RIGHT THERE STOCKING AT A CLOSED REGISTER.

I then said "OK, you are the fourth person I have talked to, I started with her" (the Manager, who I was referred back to). The Manager then stopped what she was doing and got on the phone and got the information that was needed.

Old 08-29-2019, 06:59 PM

6,830 posts, read 3,230,486 times
We live in a nice quiet neighborhood, except for one guy who runs sub-woofers at full volume. I think the house shakes a little bit. I'm a musician and like blues, rock and even some metal. I have no idea what kind of music he plays. All I hear is BOOM! BOOM!

Old 08-29-2019, 09:56 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,916,108 times
Exclamation .

I’ve been going to a very nice restaurant for breakfast or lunch now for about six months. Not only do they have great food but also they have always had a very clean and well maintained environment inside. However I’ve seen a problem this morning that angered me.

Men – when you use the restroom and stand at the urinal can you “please” stand a little closer. Seems that one or more of you find the floor around the urinal but fail to hit the actual urinal itself, if your aim is that bad you shouldn’t be a hunter using a gun or bow & arrow; Hit the target or don’t go into the mens room. It’s disgusting that adult men fail at pointing their privates at the urinal or toilet making a mess for everyone else to stand in. You’re mama & daddy should have taught you better!

So “get a hold” of yourselves and grow up when in public restrooms!

Old 08-29-2019, 10:46 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,013,188 times
After spending $1400 getting something fixed on my Jeep there was a noise that was not there before. The repair shop insisted it was just my brakes making a little noise. It was not until I started getting ugly before they took my Jeep back in and discovered it was a defective seal they had installed that was making the noise.

Old 08-30-2019, 01:49 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,221,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayarea4 View Post
Amen to that!

Old 08-30-2019, 01:57 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,221,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I’ve been going to a very nice restaurant for breakfast or lunch now for about six months. Not only do they have great food but also they have always had a very clean and well maintained environment inside. However I’ve seen a problem this morning that angered me.

Men – when you use the restroom and stand at the urinal can you “please” stand a little closer. Seems that one or more of you find the floor around the urinal but fail to hit the actual urinal itself, if your aim is that bad you shouldn’t be a hunter using a gun or bow & arrow; Hit the target or don’t go into the mens room. It’s disgusting that adult men fail at pointing their privates at the urinal or toilet making a mess for everyone else to stand in. You’re mama & daddy should have taught you better!

So “get a hold” of yourselves and grow up when in public restrooms!

It ain't about aim, it's about brain.

Some guys stand back from the porcelain because they think they're MR. BIG STUFF.

But that pool on the floor is proof that they ain't a citizen in no Weenie Wonderland.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics