Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2008, 07:13 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,645,708 times

Advertisements

DENVER, March 29 (UPI) -- A Denver sheriff's deputy has been slapped with a 45-day suspension for slapping another deputy's buttocks, an incident that prompted the co-worker to quit.

Butt slap leads to 45-day suspension - UPI.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2008, 07:18 PM

7,065 posts, read 3,108,029 times
This one needs some commentary by nilssson. lol

Old 03-30-2008, 12:52 PM

1,252 posts, read 2,647,561 times
This tail doesn't sit well with me. Since tush came to shove why didn't he just turn the other cheek instead of making an ass out of himself? Or was he on crack?
Butt was a 45 day suspension the maximus sentence? Good thing he wasn't given the booty. I guess you could say that hiney sight is 20/20 when your buns are in trouble so he should get his rear in gear. He really ought to think outside the bun. You're behind the times, Spanky. Your end is near. You're a bum. You hit bottom. Must have been a full moon. Maybe they should keester and make up? Please excuse the innuendo. Arse is not to reason why.

Old 03-30-2008, 02:11 PM

2,636 posts, read 6,653,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilssson View Post
This tail doesn't sit well with me. Since tush came to shove why didn't he just turn the other cheek instead of making an ass out of himself? Or was he on crack?
Butt was a 45 day suspension the maximus sentence? Good thing he wasn't given the booty. I guess you could say that hiney sight is 20/20 when your buns are in trouble so he should get his rear in gear. He really ought to think outside the bun. You're behind the times, Spanky. Your end is near. You're a bum. You hit bottom. Must have been a full moon. Maybe they should keester and make up? Please excuse the innuendo. Arse is not to reason why.
Just what I was thinking.

Old 03-30-2008, 06:58 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,392,445 times
Same thing I was thinking too! OMGosh... how does that even happen?

So.. I was at a club about 4 years ago. After the office Christmas party. This is the one time a year that I ever went to a club. I would stay for long enough to drink a couple of sodas, get sick from the cigarette smoke, then leave.

The last club they picked had 'little people' running around. They were men, and they would run past you and grab your butt and smack a sticker on it.

Hmmm.... He almost got smacked upside the head, I'll tell you that right now.. he was too fast for me!

I guess I could have loosened up a bit. LOL>.. It probably wouldn't have bothered me so much now as it did then. Here in my old age, I probably would have welcomed it...

LOL.... not really... just sayin

Old 04-01-2008, 10:50 AM

2,093 posts, read 5,464,949 times
If they inforced something like this in sports

The headlines will read

Due to the suspension of 99.9 % of pro athletes for butt slapping there will be no
football,baseball or basketball season this year
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics