Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 03:36 PM

62,537 posts, read 88,622,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
~ Something that might be pretty good on the inside of a fresh doughnut:

The Hole??

~ Do you have a flower vase or something that you could possibly use for a flower vase?

All kinds and shapes...

~ What 'sweet treat(s)' might we find in your home right now?

Fruit sorbet, frozen fruit, marmalade, dark chocolate (hmm... not sure how much, if any is left

~ Is there a 'safety bar' in your shower/bath?

No. I am still pretty steady on my feet.

~ Would you like a FREE shower & bath body scrubber with the FREE bath gel soap?
What scent or flavor soap would you like?

Shower & bath body scrubber ... dead or alive??
I am very particular about the ingredients in my body care, not so much about scent. No scent is OK.

~ Do you enjoy watching the Kentucky Derby on television? I think it is on May 6th this year.

I remember, it was long time ago. My TV channels don't show it anymore.

~ Would you rather pet a dog or eat a hot dog?

Pet a dog.

~ We are all going out to look for neato rocks...will you come along for the day or stay home?

~ Breakfast is best:

A. Sweet
B. Savory

~ Have you any cows/bulls within 10 miles of where you now live?

Yes.

~ What would you like to have, FREE, along with your spaghetti dinner?

A piece of almost frozen Tiramisu

**** Happy sappy Fryday...that's all, folks! ****
Happy Friday!!!
Thank you, roosty!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2017, 04:46 PM

21,730 posts, read 8,871,215 times
~ Something that might be pretty good on the inside of a fresh doughnut:
My mouth.

~ Do you have a flower vase or something that you could possibly use for a flower vase?
Yes, I have several of those in various sizes.

My nephew, who is visiting from Germany, brought us some chocolate treats from there. We are having fun sampling them. I also have on hand Coffee Rios, Keebler fudge stripe cookies a lemon tart, fresh strawberries and chocolate chip granola bars.

No

~ Would you like a FREE shower & bath body scrubber with the FREE bath gel soap?
OK, thanks. I like lemon verbena, lavender or sandalwood.

~ Do you enjoy watching the Kentucky Derby on television? I think it is on May 6th this year.
I don't think I've ever seen that. I'm not much of a horse racing fan.

Pet a dog. It's calorie- and fat-free.

~ We are all going out to look for neato rocks...will you come along for the day or stay home?
It depends on the weather and on where you're going. An easy hike would be nice; serious mountain climbing is probably beyond my skill level.

~ Breakfast is best:

A. Sweet
B. Savory I'd like some of each!

Not that I know of. It's probably not legal to keep livestock in San Francisco.

A bottle of "spaghetti red," some garlic bread and a tossed green salad would be lovely.

Thanks for the delicious questions, Roosty!

Old 04-21-2017, 09:05 PM

39,225 posts, read 23,219,289 times
~ Something that might be pretty good on the inside of a fresh doughnut: Apple and cinnamon.

~ Do you have a flower vase or something that you could possibly use for a flower vase? Yes.

~ What 'sweet treat(s)' might we find in your home right now? Lemon cupcakes.

~ Is there a 'safety bar' in your shower/bath? No.

~ Would you like a FREE shower & bath body scrubber with the FREE bath gel soap? No, thanks. I prefer bar soap, not in gel form.
What scent or flavor soap would you like? See above.

~ Do you enjoy watching the Kentucky Derby on television? I think it is on May 6th this year. Not really.

~ Would you rather pet a dog or eat a hot dog? Pet a dog.

~ We are all going out to look for neato rocks...will you come along for the day or stay home? I'll stay home and look at pictures of neato rocks online.

~ Breakfast is best:

A. Sweet
B. Savory
That's a tough choice because I like both.

~ Have you any cows/bulls within 10 miles of where you now live? Not anymore. There used to be dairies all over the place but they're all gone.

~ What would you like to have, FREE, along with your spaghetti dinner? Some gelato sounds good.

I hope everyone had a fabulous Friday!

Old 04-21-2017, 10:36 PM

4,054 posts, read 2,929,800 times
~ Something that might be pretty good on the inside of a fresh doughnut: Raspberry jelly.

~ Do you have a flower vase or something that you could possibly use for a flower vase? I have several.

~ What 'sweet treat(s)' might we find in your home right now? Granola bars, fresh pineapple, cereal, cran-apple juice.

~ Is there a 'safety bar' in your shower/bath? There is.

~ Would you like a FREE shower & bath body scrubber with the FREE bath gel soap? Yes please.
What scent or flavor soap would you like? Lavender thanks.

~ Do you enjoy watching the Kentucky Derby on television? I usually watch it if I'm home but wouldn't make a point of being home just to watch.

~ Would you rather pet a dog or eat a hot dog? Pet a dog thanks, as long as its friendly.

~ We are all going out to look for neato rocks...will you come along for the day or stay home? Where are we going Roosty? As long as there are no snakes or alligators I'll come. Otherwise, I'll stay home.

~ Breakfast is best:

A. Sweet
B. Savory

~ Have you any cows/bulls within 10 miles of where you now live? I don't think so, unless there's a rodeo in town.

~ What would you like to have, FREE, along with your spaghetti dinner? A nice Italian red wine thanks. I'll take some garlic bread too if that's not being too greedy.

Happy rock-hunting Roosty! Thanks for the questions.

Old 04-22-2017, 10:12 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,886,954 times
[quote=rainroosty;47905118]~ Something that might be pretty good on the inside of a fresh doughnut:

Custard and covered in chocolate. Oh kill me now. I want one.

Yes, I have a beautiful cut glass one.
Only two chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies. That's it. I bought the last 4 I could find. It's time to panic.

Nope.

Okay. Scent?

I watch it once in awhile.

Pet a dog. Especially the deranged one my friend has. She has finally figured out that I am alpha.

I'm coming. Have you ever hunted for concretions and split them open to see what's inside?
~ Breakfast is best:

A. Sweet
B. Savory
Savory first and then sweet. MMMM french toast for dessert.

No just urban sprawl. You have to go maybe 20 or 30 miles to find them.
A glass of red wine.

**** Happy sappy Fryday...that's all, folks! ****

Thanks roosty dear one. Sorry I missed you yesterday. I've been giving away ferns through Facebook and I can't believe how many people want them. I think I gave away about 15 already.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:00 PM

44,468 posts, read 20,260,251 times
~ Something that might be pretty good on the inside of a fresh doughnut: slightly sweetened cream cheese

~ Do you have a flower vase or something that you could possibly use for a flower vase? I have lots of flower vases and also some things that are not vases but can be used for such. My fave is a green glass milk pitcher which is perfect for a bouquet of tulips from my garden.

~ What 'sweet treat(s)' might we find in your home right now? Chocolates that I bought while on vacation earlier this month.

~ Is there a 'safety bar' in your shower/bath? Nope.

~ Would you like a FREE shower & bath body scrubber with the FREE bath gel soap? Sure!
What scent or flavor soap would you like? Something citrusy or perhaps lavender.

~ Do you enjoy watching the Kentucky Derby on television? I would probably enjoy, though I don't think I've ever watched it. I think it is on May 6th this year.

~ Would you rather pet a dog or eat a hot dog? Haha - Pet a dog. Or how about eating a hot dog while petting a dog?

~ We are all going out to look for neato rocks...will you come along for the day or stay home? Ooooo, yes. I'd love to do that. I love nature and rocks and stuff.

~ Breakfast is best:

A. Sweet
B. Savory - Love a savory breakfast, though I only have one a few times a year. Not enough time for me to cook breakfast in the morning.

~ Have you any cows/bulls within 10 miles of where you now live? Yes, lots. My small town is surrounded by farms and lots of them have cows. The closest one with cows is about a 5-minute drive from my house.

~ What would you like to have, FREE, along with your spaghetti dinner? Toasted garlic bread, dripping in butter and with lots and lots of garlic. (It keeps the vampires away. )

**** Happy sappy Fryday...that's all, folks! **** Okay, so I'm 5 days late. Better late than never, right! I hope everyone had a happy Fryday and that today (Wednesday) is a good one for you as well.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics