Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 04:27 AM

16,913 posts, read 16,235,965 times

Advertisements

~ Who said, "I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date"?

~ Where is the first place you would go to look for a new shirt?

~ A place to eat that you would not want to eat at unless you really were starving:

~ Exactly where was the last light bulb that you replaced?

~ Something FREE that is cinnamony, for you...what would you like?

~ What did you eat last night?

~ Do you have wi-fi enabled inside you home?

~ What bread products are in your freezer...?

~ Do you store any photos online and where?
(Of course I am not asking you exactly where.)

~ One of your favorite hot sandwiches is ______.

~ Have you taken a picture of something this year?

~ One of your usual snacks is:

~ Who's the fairest of them all?

~ 3 foods that you would like to have on our Fryday Fill-Ins buffet! :

*** Enjoy a fun and healthful weekend, dear friends! ***
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2017, 04:36 AM

11,446 posts, read 9,393,489 times
Who said, "I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date"? - Just in time for me! Have to leave soon. Thanks for posting the Questions!

~ Where is the first place you would go to look for a new shirt? - Department store, on the high end.

~ A place to eat that you would not want to eat at unless you really were starving: - Ha, ha. Pick almost any fast food establishment, McDonald's and the rest like them are at the top of my list. Definitely not my choice to get one but if they don't have salads on their menu I will go without...

~ Exactly where was the last light bulb that you replaced? - Ceiling fan

~ Something FREE that is cinnamony, for you...what would you like? - Bagel

~ What did you eat last night? - Italian - Garlic spaghetti with chicken and mushrooms. A carry out type place but with tables so one can eat there which is what I did. Been to another location which was near my old job and didn't know there was a location in my area until about a week ago. It was great!
https://www.paisanospizza.com/

~ Do you have wi-fi enabled inside you home? - Nope

~ What bread products are in your freezer...? - 7 Grain Crunch from Spring Mill bakery.

- Only one in my profile.

~ One of your favorite hot sandwiches is - My own egg , cheese, sauteed mushrooms and garlic.

~ Have you taken a picture of something this year? - No camera and no cell phone so no.

~ One of your usual snacks is: - Peanut butter crackers.

~ Who's the fairest of them all? Me?

~ 3 foods that you would like to have on our Fryday Fill-Ins buffet! : - Salmon, vegetables, rice.
May have that tonight at Balducci's food bar. I usually go there on Friday night.

*** Enjoy a fun and healthful weekend, dear friends! *** - Thanks and you as well. After our 70 degree day yesterday, tomorrow we are supposed to get 1-2 inches of snow w/ice.

I'm glad it's Friday I am off this weekend.

Happy Friday to all!

Last edited by John13; 01-13-2017 at 04:54 AM..

Old 01-13-2017, 04:41 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,490,989 times
I believe the rabbit in question was in 'Alice in Wonderland'....... I think.

I wouldn't go looking for a new shirt, because I hardly ever wear the ones I have now.

A place I would only eat when starving would be McDonald's. I don't eat much fast food.

The last light bulb I replaced was one of those little ones in the bathroom ceiling light system thingy.

Last night for dinner I had chicken.

I don't have wi-fi anything in my home. Oh hang on....... is my internet thingy wi-fi? Shows you how much I know about modern technology.......

I have a sliced loaf in my freezer. I use two slices each morning for my breakfast.

I have photos stored in my city-data file thingy.

I love toasted strong cheddar cheese and onion on a sandwich.

I have taken photos on my way to ASDA, and sent them to e-mail friends in America. They like to look at English scenes.

Who is the fairest of them all? I'm far too modest to say........

Old 01-13-2017, 04:46 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,877,050 times
~ Who said, "I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date"? White Rabbit...... No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!

~ Where is the first place you would go to look for a new shirt? Outlets in Manchester, Vt

~ A place to eat that you would not want to eat at unless you really were starving: McD's

~ Exactly where was the last light bulb that you replaced? Bedside lamp ~ What did you eat last night? Pizza..... Movie night with kids.

~ Do you have wi-fi enabled inside you home? Do!

~ What bread products are in your freezer...? None. Not much in the freezer right now. I need to go grocery shopping.

~ Do you store any photos online and where? (Of course I am not asking you exactly where.) None stored.

~ One of your favorite hot sandwiches is ----------- Toasted cheese

~ Have you taken a picture of something this year? Haven't. Wish I would have had my camera when VINS came to school and released the barred owl.

~ One of your usual snacks is: Sorbet or Gelato

~ Who's the fairest of them all? Well, I know who isn't......

~ 3 foods that you would like to have on our Fryday Fill-Ins buffet! : Salmon, garlic mashed potatoes and....... hm. Cheesecake

Thanks roosty! Can't get any color today for my answers, sorry!

I'd better get going or it'll be me who's rushing around saying I'm late!

Old 01-13-2017, 05:14 AM

18,968 posts, read 11,675,083 times
~ Who said, "I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date"? the white rabbit!

~ Where is the first place you would go to look for a new shirt? my moms closet?

~ A place to eat that you would not want to eat at unless you really were starving:the all you can eat BBQ buffet near fort Bragg - it'd be sad to go there and not be hungry.

~ Exactly where was the last light bulb that you replaced?pretty sure it was the lamp next to my Side of the bed

~ Something FREE that is cinnamony, for you...what would you like? there used to be a chain called cinnamonster - they made massive, soft, gooey, delicious cinnamon buns. To me they were twice as good as the chains that survived.

~ What did you eat last night? pupusas, tamale, plantain, beans, and crema

~ Do you have wi-fi enabled inside you home? yes

~ What bread products are in your freezer...? none

~ Do you store any photos online and where? i have - gotta see if I still have access. Hmmm - and if I still have a credit at snapfish

~ One of your favorite hot sandwiches is steak n cheese with banana peppers.

~ Have you taken a picture of something this year? yes

~ One of your usual snacks is:cheese and crackers

~ Who's the fairest of them all? not sure but I'd advise them to wear sunscreen!

~ 3 foods that you would like to have on our Fryday Fill-Ins buffet! :cornbread, pulled pork,excellent Mac n cheese

*** Enjoy a fun and healthful weekend, dear friends! ***thanks roosty - you too!

Old 01-13-2017, 05:33 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,977,805 times
~ Who said, "I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date"?The White Rabbit

~ Where is the first place you would go to look for a new shirt?a thrift store

~ A place to eat that you would not want to eat at unless you really were starving:most fast food places

~ Exactly where was the last light bulb that you replaced?wow.... I guess my husband is great about replacing bulbs because I haven't had to yet.

~ Something FREE that is cinnamony, for you...what would you like?Babka

~ What did you eat last night?leftover pasta with meat sauce

~ Do you have wi-fi enabled inside you home?yes

~ What bread products are in your freezer...?none

~ Do you store any photos online and where? no

~ One of your favorite hot sandwiches is _grilled cheese_____.

~ Have you taken a picture of something this year?a mushroom

~ One of your usual snacks is:carrots

~ Who's the fairest of them all?Vivien Leigh

~ 3 foods that you would like to have on our Fryday Fill-Ins buffet! :Tacos, Mashed Potatoes and Apple Pie

Old 01-13-2017, 05:42 AM

4,866 posts, read 3,693,515 times
Default Friday YAAAASSS

~ Where is the first place you would go to look for a new shirt? shopgoodwill.com, ebay or Costco

~ A place to eat that you would not want to eat at unless you really were starving: Steakhouse

~ Exactly where was the last light bulb that you replaced? LED lights in all lamps in my house

~ Something FREE that is cinnamony, for you...what would you like? walking thru the mall (which I DO NOT DO) smelling the Cinnabon store

~ What did you eat last night? Egg, 1 biscuit, 1 piece of sausage, 1 piece of fried Spam

~ Do you have wi-fi enabled inside you home? Yes

~ What bread products are in your freezer...? wheat bread, frozen croissants, frozen biscuits, pizza dough

~ Do you store any photos online and where? no

~ One of your favorite hot sandwiches is grilled cheese.

~ Have you taken a picture of something this year? yes, my husband

~ One of your usual snacks is chips and salsa, with a on the rocks Margarita

~ Who's the fairest of them all? My husband

~ 3 foods that you would like to have on our Fryday Fill-Ins buffet! mac & cheese, Italian green beans, mashed potatoes

*** Enjoy a fun and healthful weekend, dear friends! ***[/quote]

Old 01-13-2017, 05:50 AM

2,299 posts, read 1,446,340 times
]~ Who said, "I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date"?

The rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.

First I'd look online and then if I see something I like I'd physically go to that store and buy it.

~ A place to eat that you would not want to eat at unless you really were starving:

The McDonalds inside my neighborhood Walmart. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Desk lamp.

Cinnamon roll.

~ What did you eat last night?

Mixed vegetable salad and chicken taquitos.

~ Do you have wi-fi enabled inside you home?

Yes.

~ What bread products are in your freezer...?

Bread.

I have a couple of old Photo Bucket accounts. A few, not many, on my Twitter account. Few very on the Instagram.

Most of my photos and videos I keep safely stored away on an external hard drive in which only I have access.

~ One of your favorite hot sandwiches is I don't know, really.

~ Have you taken a picture of something this year?

Yes.

~ One of your usual snacks is:

Pumpkin seeds.

C No Whyt.

Healthy buffet: kale salad, brown rice, raw carrots

Good buffet: buffalo chicken pizza, chicken tacos, cookies

Old 01-13-2017, 05:58 AM

126,522 posts, read 19,268,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post

~ Where is the first place you would go to look for a new shirt?...LODENFREY

~ A place to eat that you would not want to eat at unless you really were starving:....ANY EATERY

~ Exactly where was the last light bulb that you replaced?...IN MY KITCHEN under the counters

~ Something FREE that is cinnamony, for you...what would you like?....CINNAMON BUN please

~ What did you eat last night?...I MADE potato cheese pierogi with caramelized onions,black pepper,thick yogurt and a green salad. To drink lemon water and afterwards a Schnapps for digestion. For dessert pink grapefruit yogurt cake served with a cup of coffee.

~ Do you have wi-fi enabled inside you home?...YES

~ What bread products are in your freezer...?..MY OWN BAKED multigrain/spelt bread,flax bread and Durum flour bread with caraway,anise,fennel and coriander spices as well Ciabatta buns

~ Do you store any photos online and where? ....IN MY PHOTO LIBRARY

~ One of your favorite hot sandwiches is ______.MY BREAD with butter,lettuce,cheese slices,pickles,tomatoes and mustard

~ Have you taken a picture of something this year?.....YES QUITE A FEW from my mini trip I am on right now

~ One of your usual snacks is:....OLD CANADIAN CHEDDAR CHEESE with apple slices or grapes

~ 3 foods that you would like to have on our Fryday Fill-Ins buffet! :.....PIZZA,a platter of Cheese variety and a French baguette

*** Enjoy a fun and healthful weekend, dear friends! ***
THANK YOU roosty wishing EVERYONE a HAPPY FRYDAY 13th

Old 01-13-2017, 06:42 AM

37,862 posts, read 41,268,527 times

No time to say hello, goodbye I'm late, I'm late, I'm late...the Alice in Wonderland White Rabbit.

My bedroom. There is a short sleeved one I ordered still in the plastic it came in.

Any seafood joint. Yes, I know they usually have one or two entrees that are not seafood but everything smells like seafood.

Living room lamp.

~ What did you eat last night? cereal. It was too late for dinner so I just had cereal.

~ Do you have wi-fi enabled inside you home? no

~ What bread products are in your freezer...? none

~ Do you store any photos online and where? SmugMug, although I consider that to be a display site not a storage site.

~ One of your favorite hot sandwiches is reuben. But, if subs are considered to be a sandwich, I'll go with Chicken Parm.

~ Have you taken a picture of something this year? No. The weather has not cooperated.

~ One of your usual snacks is: ice cream

~ Who's the fairest of them all? Literally, Edgar Winter.

fried chicken, real mashed potatoes, corn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics