Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 09:21 AM

7,487 posts, read 8,048,217 times

Advertisements

~ I prefer to have a really heavy bar of gold, but I will settle for a bag of 100 dollar bills.

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? To cover my head so the government could not read my mind

~ Do you own a tire pressure gauge? I do. The Jeep also has a tire pressure monitoring system.

~ Name your very own race horse!: Heading To The Glue Factory

~ Have you any peanut butter? I do.

~ What kind of FREE bagels would you like sent to your home? Strawberry Banana

~ About how many electrical outlets must you use to vacuum the entire floor space in your home? One

~ Vote for your favorite Jello flavor/color: Lemon

~ Would you rather have a FREE shawl or a FREE hassock? How about a case of cheap beer instead.

~ Where was the last place, outdoors, that you went into the water? Got hit with rain drop last night

~ Have you ever visited a pond all by yourself? Many times

~ What would you like on your FREE big order of great fries...or would you like them plain? If they are made using fresh potatoes and greasy not over cooked then hit them with a bunch of salt. If you insist on using frozen fries then add cheese, bacon and green onions and have some BBQ sauce to dip them in.

~ On what specific device do you listen to music on most often? The radio in Jeep

There ya are...I wish you all a very good 2017! Maybe something good will happen.
Thanks, too, to all that answered the impasta Fryday Fill-Ins that were posted way earlier, on Thursday...they were posted by mistake!

Yes, I did write impasta.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2016, 09:22 AM

15,443 posts, read 21,510,447 times
While my ISP is back online I will answer some questions.

~ I prefer to have a late model New Holland Boomer tractor valued at $35,000 ___, but I will settle for a _1953 Ford Jubilee valued at $4,500 _____.

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? To reheat a tamale casserole for dinner.

~ Do you own a tire pressure gauge? I have several.

~ Name your very own race horse!: Gertrude.

~ Have you any peanut butter? Sure.

~ What kind of FREE bagels would you like sent to your home? Onion bagels.

~ About how many electrical outlets must you use to vacuum the entire floor space in your home? About four.

~ Vote for your favorite Jello flavor/color: Strawberry.

~ Would you rather have a FREE shawl or a FREE hassock?

~ Where was the last place, outdoors, that you went into the water? I actually can't remember.

~ Have you ever visited a pond all by yourself? I grew up on a farm with a pond.

~ What would you like on your FREE big order of great fries...or would you like them plain?

~ On what specific device do you listen to music on most often? An old Dell Optiplex PC with powered Radio Shack speakers.

Interesting questions RR.

In case my hit & miss rural internet provider decides to leave me unconnected for the holidays, I wish everyone a Safe and Happy New Year.

Last edited by High_Plains_Retired; 12-11-2018 at 02:00 PM..

Old 12-30-2016, 09:26 AM

37,871 posts, read 41,287,644 times
I prefer to have a ________ , but I will settle for a _________.

I have no idea. Sad

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for?

Don't buy it.

~ Do you own a tire pressure gauge? No

~ Name your very own race horse!: Spot

~ Have you any peanut butter? Yes

~ What kind of FREE bagels would you like sent to your home?

None, I like them fresh. But if that could be arranged, a rye bagel (with seeds) would be nice, followed by an egg onion bagel and an everything bagel (must include salt).

~ About how many electrical outlets must you use to vacuum the entire floor space in your home?

three

~ Vote for your favorite Jello flavor/color: green

~ Would you rather have a FREE shawl or a FREE hassock? hassock

~ Where was the last place, outdoors, that you went into the water? It rained earlier this week. I got wet.

~ Have you ever visited a pond all by yourself? Of course. Why would you need to be accompanied to go to a pond?

~ What would you like on your FREE big order of great fries...or would you like them plain?

Well if they're great ...how about whatever Outback gives you with fries? I think it's some kind of Ranch dressing.

~ On what specific device do you listen to music on most often? The car CD player followed by my PC.

Old 12-30-2016, 09:38 AM

1,252 posts, read 647,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
~ I prefer to have a vase, but I will settle for a vase.

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? To keep my kitten away from the plants. Turns out he likes aluminum foil. He molded the foil into the shape of a bowl, and placed his little toys in it.

~ Do you own a tire pressure gauge? Yes.

~ Name your very own race horse!: Circe's Delight

~ Have you any peanut butter? Yes sir, yes sir, three jars full.

~ What kind of FREE bagels would you like sent to your home? Sesame, please. I'll DM you my address.

~ About how many electrical outlets must you use to vacuum the entire floor space in your home? 8.

~ Vote for your favorite Jello flavor/color: Orange.

~ Would you rather have a FREE shawl or a FREE hassock? I'd really like an old velvet crazy patch quilt, but I'll take the shawl.

~ Where was the last place, outdoors, that you went into the water? My pool.

~ Have you ever visited a pond all by yourself? No.

~ What would you like on your FREE big order of great fries...or would you like them plain? Plain n crispy, please.

~ On what specific device do you listen to music on most often? TV, DirectTV has music channels.

There ya are...I wish you all a very good 2017! Maybe something good will happen.
Thanks, too, to all that answered the impasta Fryday Fill-Ins that were posted way earlier, on Thursday...they were posted by mistake!

Yes, I did write impasta..... Great, now I'm hungry!

[CENTER]Save[/CENTER]

Old 12-30-2016, 09:39 AM

4,056 posts, read 2,931,547 times
~ I prefer to have a flavored coffee but will settle for a nice strong, unflavored coffee.

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? Lining a pizza pan.

~ Do you own a tire pressure gauge? I do, but I haven't used it for years!

~ Name your very own race horse!: Kiwi Kid!

~ Have you any peanut butter? I do -- crunchy and smooth -- left over from my family's visit for Thanksgiving.

~ What kind of FREE bagels would you like sent to your home? I'll have a few plain, some onion and some everything ones from Einstein's please.

~ About how many electrical outlets must you use to vacuum the entire floor space in your home? 4

~ Vote for your favorite Jello flavor/color: Raspberry.

~ Would you rather have a FREE shawl or a FREE hassock? A shawl would be great thanks.

~ Where was the last place, outdoors, that you went into the water? Wisconsin Dells.

~ Have you ever visited a pond all by yourself? I'm sure I have, but not for a long time.

~ What would you like on your FREE big order of great fries...or would you like them plain? Plain thanks, with just a little salt and pepper.

~ On what specific device do you listen to music on most often? My CD player.

Thanks Mr. Roosty. Happy 2017 to you too! Happy weekend everyone!

Old 12-30-2016, 09:53 AM

903 posts, read 591,063 times
Ah Ha. So there is another set. I was so worried that I might have offened you with my comment on the short version. :O)

I prefer to have a _sunny run____, but I will settle for a __rainy run____.
(I have even run when snowing, but don't like to run when it is below freezing)
~ What did you last use aluminum foil for?
Block out the Aliens. jk, probably wrapped something and put it in the fridge.

~ Do you own a tire pressure gauge? --

~ Name your very own race horse!:
Orange Flash

~ Have you any peanut butter?

~ What kind of FREE bagels would you like sent to your home?
All Seed

~ About how many electrical outlets must you use to vacuum the entire floor space in your home?

~ Vote for your favorite Jello flavor/color:
Peach/Orange

~ Where was the last place, outdoors, that you went into the water?
Mud Pit during a Spartan run at Squaw Valley

~ Have you ever visited a pond all by yourself?
No, but I have with a friend.

Just a bit of salt

~ On what specific device do you listen to music on most often?
iPhone

You are so gangsta. Many blessings to you in 2017.
cd :O)

Old 12-30-2016, 10:04 AM

20,946 posts, read 5,588,116 times
~ I prefer to have a cheesecake, but I will settle for a nap.

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? To line a pan to bake squash on.

~ Do you own a tire pressure gauge? Yep

~ Name your very own race horse!: MIL's Big Mouth

~ Have you any peanut butter? Yes

~ What kind of FREE bagels would you like sent to your home? Plain, as long as it's very fresh

~ About how many electrical outlets must you use to vacuum the entire floor space in your home? Three

~ Vote for your favorite Jello flavor/color: Despise Jello!

~ Where was the last place, outdoors, that you went into the water? Quinn's Hot Springs, Paradise MT

~ Have you ever visited a pond all by yourself? Sure

~ What would you like on your FREE big order of great fries...or would you like them plain? Feta cheese and oregano

~ On what specific device do you listen to music on most often? Computer

Old 12-30-2016, 10:08 AM

44,477 posts, read 20,273,814 times
~ I prefer to have a Lexus, but I will settle for a Subaru.

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? To cover some food to keep it warm at a dinner party I gave on Tuesday.

~ Do you own a tire pressure gauge? Yes. I have two of them. Unfortunately, I need to use them fairly often.

~ Name your very own race horse!: Greased Lightning

~ Have you any peanut butter? I think there's about half a jar in my pantry. I haven't used it in several months.

~ What kind of FREE bagels would you like sent to your home? Sesame seed.

~ About how many electrical outlets must you use to vacuum the entire floor space in your home? Two. The cord is pretty long!

~ Vote for your favorite Jello flavor/color: Lime.

~ Would you rather have a FREE shawl or a FREE hassock? Hassock. I have plenty of shawls.

~ Where was the last place, outdoors, that you went into the water? Gee, I don't recall. It's been a while. It may have been a beach in Split, Croatia on 10/02/2015. I waded in the Mediterranean.

~ Have you ever visited a pond all by yourself? Yep. Many times. I like to visit with the frogs and snakes and fishes and birds and stuff.

~ What would you like on your FREE big order of great fries...or would you like them plain? Plain, please, with just a little salt. If they're great fries, they don't need ketchup, mayo or anything else.

~ On what specific device do you listen to music on most often? My car radio.

Thanks, too, to all that answered the impasta Fryday Fill-Ins that were posted way earlier, on Thursday...they were posted by mistake! *LOL*

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-30-2016 at 10:17 AM..

Old 12-30-2016, 11:36 AM

3,112 posts, read 1,717,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
~ I prefer to have a chance to retire RIGHT NOW, but I will settle for a ANYTIME in 2017.

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? Hmmm... I think it was to cover a left-over burrito for work.

~ Do you own a tire pressure gauge? Yes.

~ Name your very own race horse!: Thundercloud

~ Have you any peanut butter? Yes, Jiff's Reduced Fat

~ What kind of FREE bagels would you like sent to your home? Garlic, blueberry, Cheddar.

~ About how many electrical outlets must you use to vacuum the entire floor space in your home? 3. The vacuum has a very long cord.

~ Vote for your favorite Jello flavor/color: Grape

~ Would you rather have a FREE shawl or a FREE hassock? Hassock

~ Where was the last place, outdoors, that you went into the water? Does strolling along the shore count? If so, at the Oregon coast last Sept. But the water was too cold to immerse in.

~ Have you ever visited a pond all by yourself? I think at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco.

~ What would you like on your FREE big order of great fries...or would you like them plain? Just salt.

~ On what specific device do you listen to music on most often? Internet radio if I'll be at the computer long enough. Other than that, I play my cds often. At work I do play an old rather and listen to classic rock.

Thanks, Roost.

Old 12-30-2016, 12:27 PM

3,352 posts, read 2,848,265 times
I prefer to have a _hundred bucks_______, but I will settle for a __$20 bill_______.

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? Wrapped up a toothbrush for the kid to take on a sleep over..

~ Do you own a tire pressure gauge? YES

~ Name your very own race horse!: CLOVIS

~ Have you any peanut butter? YES..CHUNKY. .REG AND POWDERED

~ What kind of FREE bagels would you like sent to your home? ASIAGO CHEESE

~ About how many electrical outlets must you use to vacuum the entire floor space in your home? 7

~ Vote for your favorite Jello flavor/color: CHERRY

~ Would you rather have a FREE shawl or a FREE hassock? SHAWL

~ Where was the last place, outdoors, that you went into the water? MY POOL

~ Have you ever visited a pond all by yourself? YES

~ What would you like on your FREE big order of great fries...or would you like them plain? SALT AND MALT VINEGAR

~ On what specific device do you listen to music on most often? KINDLE

HAPPY NEW YEAR ROOSTY!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics