Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2016, 05:45 AM

11,085 posts, read 17,705,520 times

Advertisements

~ What have you got right now, at home, to eat for your dinner so that you don't need to go buy something to eat? We have a couple roasts, some chicken, pork chops, hamburger. I could have it thawed out and ready to cook by tonight

~ Are you due for a haircut? Just about

~ What was inside of the last jar that you opened? Sweet pickles

~ What clothing of yours have you recently discovered a hole or worn/thin area(s) on? Pair of pants

~ Something that you think is amazing...how it works: Quite a few things

~ Something that you recently bought: Chocolate chips and brown sugar to start making my Christmas goodies!

~ What did you have for dinner yesterday? Large all meat specialty pizza from Papa Johns

~ If we all give up eating meat this week, what things will you eat? A lot of cereal, peanut butter and crackers

~ What do you make in a frying pan that is pretty darn good? Fried potatoes, breakfast, cornbread (my wife makes that)

~ A movie that you have seen starring either Steve Martin or Tom Hanks: Watched the Green Mile last night

~ Please order your FREE submarine sandwich now, for delivery whenever you choose!: 12" turkey breast and black forest ham, with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and a little bit of mayo, on white bread, from Subway
(We have it ALL!)

Do you think that purple is a feminine color? Some shades of it are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2016, 05:47 AM

27,506 posts, read 27,535,492 times
Haircut, me??? Maybe a trim but I don't cut my hair, haven't done so in years!
Inside the last jar I opened.... green olives.
Supper last night, burritos.
Frying pan foods are always good, they're the best, but what makes a hit at home is crispy home fried chicken.
My free sub Sammy? Bacon, cheese, spinach, jalapenos, cucumbers, olives, miracle whip and mustard.
Thanks for the questions, happy Friday!

Old 12-16-2016, 05:57 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,979,902 times
~ What have you got right now, at home, to eat for your dinner so that you don't need to go buy something to eat?Zucchini, bread crumbs, ranch dressing....hot sauce!

~ Are you due for a haircut?nope. I'm due for a hair grow though. Last August I chopped 13 inches off and then a week ago, I shaved underneath my hair.

~ What was inside of the last jar that you opened?tomatoes

~ What clothing of yours have you recently discovered a hole or worn/thin area(s) on?ugh my jeans

~ Something that you think is amazing...how it works:airplanes. I still to this day find it crazy that we can fly and that those HUGE metal machines can stay in the air.

~ Something that you recently bought:a coffee

~ What did you have for dinner yesterday?my daughter bought me a sandwhich from the restaurant she works at.

~ If we all give up eating meat this week, what things will you eat?see the very first question!

~ What do you make in a frying pan that is pretty darn good?fried pickels

~ A movie that you have seen starring either Steve Martin or Tom Hanks:The Jerk and My Blue Heaven are my fav3orite Steve Martin movies and Big and The Money Pit are my favorite Tom Hanks movies.

~ Please order your FREE submarine sandwich now, for delivery whenever you choose!:
(We have it ALL!)Ezekiel bread with spinach, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, banana peppers, black olives, onions, mushrooms and a little bit of mustard.

Do you think that purple is a feminine color?

Old 12-16-2016, 06:22 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,545,268 times
~ What have you got right now, at home, to eat for your dinner so that you don't need to go buy something to eat? I have quite a bit…c'mon over, lol. Ham steaks and mashed potatoes, chicken legs, boneless chicken breasts, hot dogs, some steaks, flounder, bacon for BLT's, salmon for salmon patties, black beans for burgers, ground beef for burgers or pasta and meat sauce, tuna, ham and cheese, eggs, zucchini, carrots and squash with rice for a veggie meal, and crab meat.

~ Are you due for a haircut? No

~ What was inside of the last jar that you opened? peanut butter

~ What clothing of yours have you recently discovered a hole or worn/thin area(s) on? One of my t-shirts ripped under the arm

~ Something that you think is amazing...how it works: Hmm…I'm sure there is a lot just coming up blank right now

~ Something that you recently bought: A pug Christmas card for my niece.

~ What did you have for dinner yesterday? Hubby had chicken legs and rice, I had mixed steamed fresh veggies with same rice.

~ If we all give up eating meat this week, what things will you eat? Veggies and rice, salad with feta and a pita, bean burgers, and lenitl tacos….yum…I love those:
Mike and Lisa's World: Lentil Tacos or Burritos

~ What do you make in a frying pan that is pretty darn good? Italian chicken cutlets for Chicken parmesan.

~ A movie that you have seen starring either Steve Martin or Tom Hanks: Big

~ Please order your FREE submarine sandwich now, for delivery whenever you choose!:
(We have it ALL!)

Italian sub(if it's a good deli) or a veggie sub

[b][color=Purple]Do you think that purple is a feminine color? I think the pastel purples are more a feminine color.

Thanks for the Q's.

Old 12-16-2016, 06:32 AM

126,540 posts, read 19,292,982 times
~ What have you got right now, at home, to eat for your dinner so that you don't need to go buy something to eat? a pot of red kidney bean lentil soup all I need is to make chapatis,serve homemade plain yogurt and lassi. For dessert 1/2 a pink grapefruit OR a tomato and cheese omelette on bread and a beer

~ Are you due for a haircut? No need yet

~ What was inside of the last jar that you opened? Strawberry jam

~ What clothing of yours have you recently discovered a hole or worn/thin area(s) on? usually socks

~ Something that you think is amazing...how it works: any electronic gadget

~ Something that you recently bought: Tannenbaum/Christmas tree

~ What did you have for dinner yesterday? Red kidney bean soup with carrot and potato dices, onion rings,cilantro chapatis,homemade plain yogurt and lassi. Half a pink grapefruit for dessert and later a few of my Christmas cookies and a cup of Darjeeling tea

~ If we all give up eating meat this week, what things will you eat? Bread,cheese and beer ....back to reality ....lentil or bean soups,vegetable curry dishes,vegetarian chili,potato pancakes with unsweetened apple sauce,vegetarian pizza,Spanakopita with tomato and onion salad......

~ What do you make in a frying pan that is pretty darn good? fried fish,parathas,...

~ A movie that you have seen starring either Steve Martin or Tom Hanks: Has been a while Three Amigos with Steve Martin and Forrest Gump with Tom Hanks

(We have it ALL!) ..... May I please have a warm wholewheat bun with all your cheese varieties,tomato,onion,dill pickle,cucumber,chili peppers and your sweet mustard. Thank you roosty

Do you think that purple is a feminine color? Not at all

*** Hoping that your December is a nice December...happiness and good health to you! ***

Thank you roosty wishing you all a restful and peaceful weekend

Old 12-16-2016, 06:37 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,782,498 times
~ What have you got right now, at home, to eat for your dinner so that you don't need to go buy something to eat? Veggie burgers, potatoes, corn, salad and other things.

~ Are you due for a haircut? Yes.

~ What was inside of the last jar that you opened? Pickles.

~ What clothing of yours have you recently discovered a hole or worn/thin area(s) on? My jeans.

~ Something that you think is amazing...how it works: Computers.

~ Something that you recently bought: A stamp.

~ What did you have for dinner yesterday? A turkey burger and some French fries.

~ If we all give up eating meat this week, what things will you eat? Pasta, salads, eggplant parm, lentil soup..

~ What do you make in a frying pan that is pretty darn good? Chicken.

~ A movie that you have seen starring either Steve Martin or Tom Hanks: Cast Away.

~ Please order your FREE submarine sandwich now, for delivery whenever you choose!: turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, a little salt, pepper, oregano, oil and vinegar.
We have it ALL!

Do you think that purple is a feminine color? No.

*** Hoping that your December is a nice December...happiness and good health to you! ***
[/quote]

Old 12-16-2016, 06:41 AM

7,448 posts, read 5,553,817 times
What have you got right now, at home, to eat for your dinner so that you don't need to go buy something to eat? Leftover pizza

~ Are you due for a haircut? Not yet

~ What was inside of the last jar that you opened? Mayonnaise

~ What clothing of yours have you recently discovered a hole or worn/thin area(s) on? A sweatshirt

~ Something that you think is amazing...how it works: the Internet

~ Something that you recently bought: a coat

~ What did you have for dinner yesterday? Soup

~ If we all give up eating meat this week, what things will you eat? Vegetables and fruit. Breads.

~ What do you make in a frying pan that is pretty darn good? Pan fried chicken.

~ A movie that you have seen starring either Steve Martin or Tom Hanks: Forrest Gump, Tom Hanks.

(We have it ALL!)
Smoked turkey, Swiss cheese, mayo, mustard, lettuce, pickles, bacon.

Do you think that purple is a feminine color? Yes

[/quote]

Old 12-16-2016, 06:43 AM

4,866 posts, read 3,697,628 times
Default Friday, finally

[quote=rainroosty;46521791]~ What have you got right now, at home, to eat for your dinner so that you don't need to go buy something to eat? baked chicken, mac & cheese, roasted red potatoes. And two freezers full of stuff.

~ Are you due for a haircut? Tomorrow, how did you know?

~ What was inside of the last jar that you opened? Spice jar, it was empty!

~ What clothing of yours have you recently discovered a hole or worn/thin area(s) on?
My Pendleton wool shawl. Expensive. I bought HUGE zip lock baggies that all my wool stuff is in now. Moths destroyed an expensive Eileen Fisher poncho also.

~ Something that you think is amazing...how it works: The human body.

~ Something that you recently bought: Clothing from shopgoodwill. This morning.

~ What did you have for dinner yesterday? Mac & Cheese. Husband had that

~ If we all give up eating meat this week, what things will you eat?

~ What do you make in a frying pan that is pretty darn good? Soft fried potatoes

~ A movie that you have seen starring either Steve Martin or Tom Hanks: Forrest Gump

(We have it ALL!) Ham and cheese, all the veggies, no hot peppers, heavy mayo, on toasted bun.

[b][color=Purple]Do you think that purple is a feminine color? Yes

Old 12-16-2016, 07:19 AM

2,299 posts, read 1,448,231 times
[quote=rainroosty;46521791]~ What have you got right now, at home, to eat for your dinner so that you don't need to go buy something to eat?

Black bean burritos, spaghetti.

~ Are you due for a haircut?

I need more than just a cut.

~ What was inside of the last jar that you opened?

Coconut oil.

~ What clothing of yours have you recently discovered a hole or worn/thin area(s) on?

Not clothing, but my bed sheets. I've been searching for new bedding for literally three years, but still can't find what I want.

~ Something that you think is amazing...how it works:

Hmm.

~ Something that you recently bought:

Last week, besides food, another Swatch Watch (vintage '85 with new strap. $20 on Ebay. Looks brand new), a shirt and a watch for my mom for Christmas.

~ What did you have for dinner yesterday?

Sweet potato fries and green beans.

~ If we all give up eating meat this week, what things will you eat?

Vegetable pizza (which I usually eat anyway), pasta without meat (always how I eat pasta anyway), eggplant, black beans.

~ What do you make in a frying pan that is pretty darn good?

Eggplant.

~ A movie that you have seen starring either Steve Martin or Tom Hanks:

Forrest Gump.

(We have it ALL!)

Turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, mustard, hot sauce.

[b][color=Purple]Do you think that purple is a feminine color?

I guess so.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:27 AM

36,579 posts, read 16,165,576 times
~ What have you got right now, at home, to eat for your dinner so that you don't need to go buy something to eat?

Soup

~ Are you due for a haircut? No, just did that

~ What was inside of the last jar that you opened? Gosh it's been to long

~ What clothing of yours have you recently discovered a hole or worn/thin area(s) on? A sweatshirt I just washed has a hole.

~ Something that you think is amazing...how it works: Nature, rock formations, clouds.

~ Something that you recently bought:
Cookie tins for xmas cookies.

~ What did you have for dinner yesterday? Water, I was sick all day!

~ If we all give up eating meat this week, what things will you eat? I love meat.

~ What do you make in a frying pan that is pretty darn good? Boneless chicken breast, italian style.

~ A movie that you have seen starring either Steve Martin or Tom Hanks: Green Mile

~ Please order your FREE submarine sandwich now, for delivery whenever you choose!: Can't think about food right now.
(We have it ALL!)

Do you think that purple is a feminine color? Not necessarily.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics