Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 06:46 AM

36,420 posts, read 16,028,365 times

Advertisements

Did you recharge something this week?
My phone, Kindle

~ Do you get any coupons sent to you in the 'junk mail'? How about fast food coupons? Probably, I just throw away and most of them are fast food.

~ Pick a color for your new FREE handheld Android device: White

~ Do you think rectangle/square pizza is really great? Yes It's good.

~ Does anything ever get a little frozen in your refrigerator? How about drinks and eggs? Once in a great while, whatever is in the back.

~ What are your headphones like...do they cover your ears or what? Don't use them.

~ What sort of handy-dandy wipes and sponges or doo-dads do you keep at home right now? All of those.

~ Your idea of a good 'burger': Has to be messy-juicy

~ Pick a color for your NEW CAR! Black.

~ Have you any bread crumbs or Shake 'N' Bake? No
~ Do you have a twisty area? Is that the place I do the twist?

~ What size eggs do you buy and what are the egg cartons made of? Large, styrofoam.

~ On the device that you are using at the moment...what do you need to do to change the volume setting?
Click the volume control on the bottom right.

*~*~ What do you wish the Easter bunny would leave in your basket? ~*~* A basket of money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2016, 06:50 AM

2,289 posts, read 1,432,855 times
~ Did you recharge something this week?

Phone and laptop.

~ Do you get any coupons sent to you in the 'junk mail'? How about fast food coupons?

I don't usually get them.

~ Pick a color for your new FREE handheld Android device:

Green

~ Do you think rectangle/square pizza is really great?

Eww, they taste horrible.

~ Does anything ever get a little frozen in your refrigerator? How about drinks and eggs?

It happens sometimes.

~ What are your headphones like...do they cover your ears or what?

I have about three pairs of the those white earbuds that come with the iPhone. That's all I have.

~ What sort of handy-dandy wipes and sponges or doo-dads do you keep at home right now?

Sponges.

~ Your idea of a good 'burger':

I'm not a big burger person. An occasional turkey burger that has to be cooked on an outdoor grill or I won't eat it.

At burger places I always get a grilled chicken sandwich.

~ Pick a color for your NEW CAR!

White

~
Have you any bread crumbs or Shake 'N' Bake? ~ Do you have a twisty area?

Bread crumbs. I don't know what a "twisty area" is. What do you mean?

~ What size eggs do you buy and what are the egg cartons made of?

I don't buy eggs unless I need them for something which is hardly ever.

~ On the device that you are using at the moment...what do you need to do to change the volume setting?

Turn it up or down.

*~*~ What do you wish the Easter bunny would leave in your basket? ~*~*[/quote]

He needs to stop feeding me sugar. Money is fine.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:04 AM

4,699 posts, read 3,278,686 times
~ Did you recharge something this week?............Yes, my IPhone and IPad.

~ Do you get any coupons sent to you in the 'junk mail'? How about fast food coupons?..........Yes, pizza coupons.

~ Pick a color for your new FREE handheld Android device:..............Lime green.

~ Do you think rectangle/square pizza is really great?.........I'm more into the taste than the shape.

~ Does anything ever get a little frozen in your refrigerator? How about drinks and eggs?.........Sometimes my lunch meat will almost freeze.

~ What are your headphones like...do they cover your ears or what?..............They're earbuds.

~ What sort of handy-dandy wipes and sponges or doo-dads do you keep at home right now?.............Mr. Clean magic erasers, regular sponges, paper towels and microfiber cloths.

~ Your idea of a good 'burger':.........Medium well, sesame seed bun, mustard, onions and pickles.

~ Pick a color for your NEW CAR! ..............I have mocha steel metallic right now and really like it. I'll stick with that color.

~
Have you any bread crumbs or Shake 'N' Bake? ~ Do you have a twisty area?........I have a can of bread crumbs. I don't save twisty ties.

~ What size eggs do you buy and what are the egg cartons made of?.............I purchase large eggs and most of the time they are in styrofoam or cardboard containers.

~ On the device that you are using at the moment...what do you need to do to change the volume setting?.........I'm using my IPad and I have a volume button on the bottom.

*~*~ What do you wish the Easter bunny would leave in your basket? ~*~*................Chocolate and lots of it. Hershey Kisses are my favorite.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:21 AM

4,041 posts, read 2,908,334 times
~ Did you recharge something this week? Yes -- my phone and my tablet.

~ Do you get any coupons sent to you in the 'junk mail'? Sure -- too many and I never use them. How about fast food coupons? Email ones? Yes -- they get deleted right away.

~ Pick a color for your new FREE handheld Android device: Bright green please.

~ Do you think rectangle/square pizza is really great? Never had one. Do they taste better?

~ Does anything ever get a little frozen in your refrigerator? Nope.

~ What are your headphones like...do they cover your ears or what? No headphones here.

~ What sort of handy-dandy wipes and sponges or doo-dads do you keep at home right now? Just regular sponges for cleaning.

~ Your idea of a good 'burger': Anything that someone else prepares for me.

~ Pick a color for your NEW CAR! Yellow!

~ Have you any bread crumbs or Shake 'N' Bake?

~ Do you have a twisty area? I do. I save them but very rarely use them!

~ What size eggs do you buy and what are the egg cartons made of? AA in cardboard cartons.

~ On the device that you are using at the moment...what do you need to do to change the volume setting? I'm writing on my tablet and haven't really explored the settings. However, I can change the volume using the little speaker symbol in the lower toolbar.

*~*~ What do you wish the Easter bunny would leave in your basket? ~*~* Dark chocolate, marshmallow eggs please!

Thanks Mr. Roosty and happy day everyone!

Old 12-09-2016, 07:24 AM

37,802 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Did you recharge something this week?

Yes, camera batteries and cell phone.

~ Do you get any coupons sent to you in the 'junk mail'? How about fast food coupons?

Yes. I give them to the lady who cleans for me because she has a family. Fast food coupons are usually for people who order large this or that or two for the price of one, not for single people.

~ Pick a color for your new FREE handheld Android device: black

~ Do you think rectangle/square pizza is really great? No

~ Does anything ever get a little frozen in your refrigerator? How about drinks and eggs? No

Don't have any. Live alone. Don't need them.

~ What sort of handy-dandy wipes and sponges or doo-dads do you keep at home right now?

I don't know, the usual kind.

Fat, cheddar cheese, lettuce, mayo or ketchup or mustard and ketchup together and maybe an onion ring.

~ Pick a color for your NEW CAR! gun metal

~ Have you any bread crumbs or Shake 'N' Bake? ~ Do you have a twisty area?

Shake and bake for thick pork chops

Don't buy eggs.

Put my hand on the knob of one of my speakers and turn it.

*~*~ What do you wish the Easter bunny would leave in your basket? ~*~*

Easter! Omigod, I haven't even sent my Christmas presents yet. Scram bunny, scram.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:24 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,190,645 times
[quote=rainroosty;46448489]

My iPod

No, I don't live in the U.S. and junk mail, coupons are a much rarer find in the mailbox.

Don't want no new peek-n-poke device, don't have no old peek-n-poke device.

It is an aberration that causes canker sores and trench mouth.

~ Does anything ever get a little frozen in your refrigerator? How about drinks and eggs?

Rarely, but it's their own fault, keep movin' and the cold won't get to ya.

Just my ears; my what remains exposed, so to speak.

I'm very conventional: paper towels, sponges, toilet paper, etc.

~ Your idea of a good 'burger': On someone else's plate.

Bright yellow

~
Have you any bread crumbs or Shake 'N' Bake? No

~ Do you have a twisty area? I haven't done the Twist since the Senior Center closed.

~ What size eggs do you buy and what are the egg cartons made of? Never buy eggs.

~ On the device that you are using at the moment...what do you need to do to change the volume setting? Put the cursor on it and press, or just hit the speaker hard.

A partridge in a pear tree.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:27 AM

5,903 posts, read 3,794,345 times
yep phone and tablet

no good coupons just fast food

Pink and purple

I don't really know why but I prefer round pizza

Yeah if it's on the top shelf in the back it might get a little frozen

I don't have any headphones

No sponges here, they are just filthy germ traps so I only use wipes or cloths

mayo, ketchup, cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato

I don't know what color I would pick this time, my current Jeep is black and I like it a lot but I think if I were to get a new car I would want it to be a grayish-blue color

~
Yes I have both but not sure what a "twisty area" is?

Eggs are large and the cartons are blue styrofoam

I'm on my desktop in the office so I adjust the volume at the bottom right

$100 dollar bills in those little plastic eggs

Thanks Roosty!

Old 12-09-2016, 07:54 AM

19,517 posts, read 9,537,245 times
Hopping around happy like it's crazy Fryday

~ Did you recharge something this week? The illustrious iPhone/iPod/ and iPads at the house. Sweeper vac.

~ Do you get any coupons sent to you in the 'junk mail'? How about fast food coupons? Our local Buyer's Guide/and that "other" blue envelope has some

~ Pick a color for your new FREE handheld Android device: Teal green? Probably not one of the options. I'm not up on Androids and the color options but I can always get a nice color cover case for it I believe.

~ Do you think rectangle/square pizza is really great? I'm sure it still taste like pizza, depending on who makes it.

~ Does anything ever get a little frozen in your refrigerator? How about drinks and eggs? I think that has happened to us maybe 2 or 3 times in the past but can't recall now which item it may have been.

~ What are your headphones like...do they cover your ears or what? My current pair of BT's I bought at Target for $10.00. No, they don't cover my ear/s.

~ What sort of handy-dandy wipes and sponges or doo-dads do you keep at home right now? I have Lysol dual action wipes and a 3 pack of (I think) Clorox wipes. I haven't had a chance to open yet.

~ Your idea of a good 'burger': Decently grilled (please), with Havarti cheese and maybe another - swiss or ?, sweet onion slice and a dollop or two of Sweet Baby Ray's b-b-que sauce.

~ Pick a color for your NEW CAR! Burnt orange or teal green, or, blue silver-ish, or, ......

~ Have you any bread crumbs or Shake 'N' Bake? ~
Do you have a twisty area? Yeah, but I don't like to use it

~ What size eggs do you buy and what are the egg cartons made of? Lately, just large. Depending on which I buy that's available and not too costly, the recyclable plastic. Our trash doesn't take any Styrofoam so we kind of steer away from that as much as possible.

~ On the device that you are using at the moment...what do you need to do to change the volume setting? Click on the speaker in the bottom right hand corner

*~*~ What do you wish the Easter bunny would leave in your basket? ~*~* Either too early or too late

But, I'll play along..... those Snicker's shaped like 1/2 oval egg. I don't know what's up with them but I like 'em better than the bar ones. They seem more um,... soft and goo-e-er like?

Old 12-09-2016, 08:06 AM

15,446 posts, read 21,352,256 times
It was 23 degrees here this morning and both pellet stoves and the central heat are cranking out the BTUs. Any moisture must have gone around us since we received no snow, no sleet or no rain.

~ Did you recharge something this week? My Moto X cell phone, a laptop, a flashlight, a powered speaker for the laptop, a scooter battery and probably several other things.

~ Do you get any coupons sent to you in the 'junk mail'? How about fast food coupons? I get them almost daily but they go to the trash.

~ Pick a color for your new FREE handheld Android device: Yeh man! I need a new smart phone. I tried to change the battery on my Moto X and destroyed the flashlight on it. I'm thinking a Galaxy will work but only with the latest Android OS.

~ Do you think rectangle/square pizza is really great? They're okay but I'm burned out on pizzas.

~ Does anything ever get a little frozen in your refrigerator? How about drinks and eggs? Yes. Occasionally the temps get turned down too low.

~ What are your headphones like...do they cover your ears or what? Don't have any.

~ What sort of handy-dandy wipes and sponges or doo-dads do you keep at home right now? Just paper towels.

~ Your idea of a good 'burger': One from our local Country Kitchen cafe.

~ Pick a color for your NEW CAR! A bright red F150 V8 4x4 works for me.

~ Have you any bread crumbs or Shake 'N' Bake? ~ Do you have a twisty area? My SIL bought a big turkey and had planned to cook it this weekend but the bake element went out on my glasstop stove. I had the choice of paying $133 locally or $30 online so the stove won't be back in service until my house guests are gone. Argh!

~ What size eggs do you buy and what are the egg cartons made of? Big ones in styrofoam.

~ On the device that you are using at the moment...what do you need to do to change the volume setting? I'm on a Dell Latitude laptop. It has buttons to control the volume.

*~*~ What do you wish the Easter bunny would leave in your basket? ~*~* Please don't send that rabbit out here. I've just about got our cottontails under control.

Thank RR. Good questions on this cold morning.

Old 12-09-2016, 08:15 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,794,120 times
[quote=rainroosty;46448489]~ Did you recharge something this week?
My phone every day.

Our crazy neighbor sends us all kinds of junk mail with crazy names on it.
Basic black for me.

Does it have spinach, mushrooms, and ground beef?

Yes.
I have small red ones that keep my ears warm on chilly bike rides.

Just furniture wipes and swiffer dusters.
A thick piece of meat, lettuce, tomato. pickle relish, blue cheese, ketchup, and mustard. Hold the onion. We have a place around the corner that makes incredible burgers but they're over ten dollars. So worth it.

Red if it's a little sports car.
~

Yes, Italian bread crumbs and yes I have a storage bag full of twisties.

Large and styrofoam. Why can't they make them out of something biodegradable?
Love my new lap top It's just an up and down arrow on the side. Much faster and more convenient then the old computer.

Oh Lordy. Just give me those chocolate covered marshmallow Easter bunnies. Best friend, secret lover, mother. I'm so addicted to them

Thanks roosty dear one. Surprise, I'm early today. Off to roller skate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics