Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 11:21 AM

24,683 posts, read 26,256,936 times

Advertisements

~ Think of anything...or even a part of anything...and declare it to now be known as a Crenshaw.
Crenshaw High School

~ You must tell us all why there are numbers on many pasta boxes...such as Spaghetti #8 and Rotelle #124. Think of some explanation real quick! Make something up!
The number of failed attempts to make it perfect.

~ You have to babysit my weasel for the day...so what will you offer it to eat?
Cat foo cuz thats what I have on hand.

~ For those of us that have ever visited Epcot...is there a nation there that stands out in your memories?
Never been there, but I bet China has a great exhibit.

~ What can you buy that has an 1800 thread count?
Sheets

~ A thing or 2 that you last bought that came in a glass bottle:

~OR~

~ Your favorite thing or 2 that comes in a glass bottle:
Negra Modelo and Pacifico.

~ Have you anything in your car/truck/rickshaw to wipe your hands with after pumping gas?
Nope

~ Have you ever seen a snake or lizard in the area where you live?
Lots of lizards.

~ What gets you all jiggy?
One of my happy pills.

~ Have you ever smiled when watching an animal eat?
Of course I have.

~ Have you ever seen a gar in the wild?
[b]No[b]

~ Place your Chinese food order for delivery here: (it's free):
Jalapeno beef with green peppers Fried Shrimp w/ Hot Garlic Sauce, fried rice, egg rolls with hot mustard and lots of beer.

** Well zipitty doo dah, it's finally Fryday and time to rev up for the weekend...even if you do sit on your ass through it all. **

Thanx Mr Roosty for the Q's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2016, 11:28 AM

7,371 posts, read 2,767,336 times
~ Think of anything...or even a part of anything...and declare it to now be known as a Crenshaw.

Can't think of a thing....

~
You must tell us all why there are numbers on many pasta boxes...such as Spaghetti #8 and Rotelle #124. Think of some explanation real quick! Make something up! Size. We all know size matters.

~ You have to babysit my weasel for the day...so what will you offer it to eat? I've known too many human weasels to even think about babysitting one. You will have to find someone else.

~ For those of us that have ever visited Epcot...is there a nation there that stands out in your memories? I've never visited Epcot

~ What can you buy that has an 1800 thread count? Bedding

~ A thing or 2 that you last bought that came in a glass bottle: Wine and nail polish

~OR~

~ Have you anything in your car/truck/rickshaw to wipe your hands with after pumping gas? Nope

~ Have you ever seen a snake or lizard in the area where you live? Many, many, many.

~ What gets you all jiggy? Good books and good music

~ Have you ever smiled when watching an animal eat? Yes

~ Have you ever seen a gar in the wild? No

~ Place your Chinese food order for delivery here: (it's free): Fried rice, egg foo young, sweet and sour chicken and an egg roll.

Thanks for the questions, Roosty. I hope you all have a good weekend.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:58 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,882,870 times
[quote=rainroosty;45501058]~ Think of anything...or even a part of anything...and declare it to now be known as a Crenshaw.

I think I'll choose the melon over the gang bangers.

~
You must tell us all why there are numbers on many pasta boxes...such as Spaghetti #8 and Rotelle #124. Think of some explanation real quick! Make something up!

Is it like some model number or something?

Oh fun. Have you ever held one? They're very agile Lets see maybe it would like some dog food or maybe some fruit.

~ For those of us that have ever visited Epcot...is there a nation there that stands out in your memories?

I haven't been there yet. John won't go

Some mayonnaise and maybe the apple sauce.
~OR~

Vintage Coke and salad dressing.
~ Have you anything in your car/truck/rickshaw to wipe your hands with after pumping gas?
Nope.

Snakes yes lizards no.

There are these big **** roaches that hang out on the side walk by these condo's. I kill them every time I see them. I try to run over them with my bike but sometimes I have to take off my shoe and slap them off the wall, which gives me the willies. I tried to catch a beautiful green grasshopper on our house the other day to throw it on John but it back fired. It grabbed my finger and I let it go because it totally creeped me out.
Just a few minutes ago when little Yorkie growled at big Howie for looking at his food. Howie groweled back. They fight like brothers.

Nope.

An egg roll, some chicken fried rice and Hong Kong steak. I like those almond cookies too.

** Well zipitty doo dah, it's finally Fryday and time to rev up for the weekend...even if you do sit on your ass through it all. **

Thanks roosty. It's going to rain and I have some errands to do. No roller skating for me this morning. I wanted some time alone at home. It's so rare these days

Old 09-16-2016, 01:50 PM

6,903 posts, read 7,687,020 times
~ Think of anything...or even a part of anything...and declare it to now be known as a Crenshaw. Crenshaw is not a pretty word. So, bats are now crenshaws.

~
You must tell us all why there are numbers on many pasta boxes...such as Spaghetti #8 and Rotelle #124. Think of some explanation real quick! Make something up! I used to live near a Barilla plant in IA. It smelled really good. I say the #s refer to different formulations.

~ You have to babysit my weasel for the day...so what will you offer it to eat? Your nasty weasel will bite me! It can have peanut butter, because a weasel eating peanut butter would be funny.

~ For those of us that have ever visited Epcot...is there a nation there that stands out in your memories? I've never been to Epcot/Disney World. I think I'm too old now, because I don't have a kid to go with.

~ What can you buy that has an 1800 thread count? Sheets? There was an interesting thread in the House forum explaining that thread count really didn't make a difference in softness, it was something else. But I forget what that something else was.

~ A thing or 2 that you last bought that came in a glass bottle: I always try to buy glass rather than plastic these days. So: pickles and jelly.

~ Have you anything in your car/truck/rickshaw to wipe your hands with after pumping gas? No but that would be a good idea! However, I live in the most fabulous town in the world where the gas station guy pumps the gas and I sit in the car looking delicate and sweet.

~ Have you ever seen a snake or lizard in the area where you live? Saw a snake SKIN in the garage and freaked out. But never saw the snake itself. Did I already tell you guys about the huge bull snake in my yard in MN? There are lots of frogs here, but I haven't seen a lizard yet.

~ What gets you all jiggy? The thought of snakes in my car and crenshaws in my attic.

~ Have you ever smiled when watching an animal eat? Oh yes. Kittehs is cute.

~ Have you ever seen a gar in the wild? Isn't a gar a fish? Just pix in a book, if it is.

~ Place your Chinese food order for delivery here: (it's free): Am not good remembering names of things. Anything with tofu or shrimp or fish.

You're feeling feisty today, Roosty! Have a good one, all!

Last edited by 601halfdozen0theother; 09-16-2016 at 02:07 PM..

Old 09-16-2016, 02:27 PM

31,304 posts, read 33,027,431 times
~ Think of anything...or even a part of anything...and declare it to now be known as a Crenshaw. ... Oh no, the bad news is, the "CRENSHAW" broke in your new car that's not covered on warranty and it's now totally worthless. I'll sell a new 2017 to you and give you a BIG discount because "You're" my best customer and I personally like you.

~
You must tell us all why there are numbers on many pasta boxes...such as Spaghetti #8 and Rotelle #124. Think of some explanation real quick! Make something up! The number represents the quality of pasta, the higher the number the more valuable and costly it is....... Never buy a #1 pasta from any company.

~ You have to babysit my weasel for the day...so what will you offer it to eat? I'd give it some of the #1 pasta that I have at home and save the good stuff for me. (see question above)

I've not been there.

~ What can you buy that has an 1800 thread count? A very thick rope LOL

~ A thing or 2 that you last bought that came in a glass bottle: Wine, salad dressing

~ Have you anything in your car/truck/rickshaw to wipe your hands with after pumping gas? Wetwipes

~ Have you ever seen a snake or lizard in the area where you live? Yes,,,,, my backyard is a home for several small lizards that help keep the bug count low so I like them around here. A snake was visiting a year or two ago and has been relocated to the mountain preserve nearby.

~ What gets you all jiggy? wine

~ Have you ever smiled when watching an animal eat? Only when I'm at the zoo and see them eat.

~ Place your Chinese food order for delivery here: (it's free): chicken chow mein

Old 09-16-2016, 02:35 PM

62,515 posts, read 88,597,252 times
Crenshaw Exotic Massage Parlor

~
You must tell us all why there are numbers on many pasta boxes...such as Spaghetti #8 and Rotelle #124. Think of some explanation real quick! Make something up!

Sorted by size?

Since I am babysitting YOUR weasel, I would expect you to provide the food.

Morocco, but the French had better food

There is no such thing like 1800 thread count. That's invention of the American market.

Multifruit juice and a nail polish remover.

~OR~

Booze

Yes, I have baby wipes in a pouch.

Yup, not once.

Making plans for travel, visiting my son, having a great time with friends...

Depends what they eat...

In Florida.

Roasted Peking duck, Chinese dumplings.

Wishing all enjoyable Friday!!
Thank you, roosty!!

Last edited by elnina; 09-16-2016 at 03:15 PM..

Old 09-16-2016, 04:41 PM

8,003 posts, read 5,454,126 times

~
You must tell us all why there are numbers on many pasta boxes...such as Spaghetti #8 and Rotelle #124. Think of some explanation real quick! Make something up! I am sure it has something to do with the thickness of the pasta.

~ You have to babysit my weasel for the day...so what will you offer it to eat? Carrots

~ For those of us that have ever visited Epcot...is there a nation there that stands out in your memories? None of them made a lasting impression on me

~ What can you buy that has an 1800 thread count? sheets?

~ A thing or 2 that you last bought that came in a glass bottle: Balsamic vinegar and Olive Oil

~OR~

~ Your favorite thing or 2 that comes in a glass bottle: ^ same as above

~ What gets you all jiggy? Seeing happy babies

~ Have you ever smiled when watching an animal eat? Yes--Prairie dogs

~ Place your Chinese food order for delivery here: (it's free): Chinese vegetables in brown sauce and pork friend rice

Go ahead and have yourself a zippity do da weekend!

Old 09-16-2016, 06:10 PM

4,213 posts, read 3,459,210 times

Ladies and gentlement, behold: this wheel of Crenshaw Farmhouse Cheese.

~ You must tell us all why there are numbers on many pasta boxes...such as Spaghetti #8 and Rotelle #124. Think of some explanation real quick! Make something up!

So that there can be mass confusion at the supermarket.

Purina Weasel Chow.

Let's pretend I did...the nation of Crenshaw.

A sewing kit?

~OR~

Brandy and peppercorns.

What, me...pump gas? It is to laugh.

Snakes. Now and again.

You mean like Irish music jiggy?

Affirmative!

Agar? Isn't that what they grow germs on?

Shrimp lobster sauce. Thanks.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics