Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 03:58 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,422,830 times

Advertisements

1.______________sauce Tomato

2. How many White Castle/ Krystals hamburgers could you eat at one sitting? but I wouldn't try. The grease would kill me

3. When was the last time you moved? April 2016

4. What restaurant have you eaten at that you would never go back again? Too many…I am not a fan of eating out. Too many times I am disappointed.

5. How many seconds would you last on a Pogo Stick? 2-10

6. _____________ book pocket, lol(sorry standing joke with my DH)

7. Have you ever caught a firefly in a jar and poked a hole in the lid....like it was going to be a cherished pet?

8. What do you do in your sleep that annoys you? Wake up

9. Can you bait a hook without complaining? No problem if the bait is dead

10. What would you rather gorge on with no serious complications?
A gallon of ice cream
32 oz. Steak
Endless French Fries
A dozen homemade cookies
Raw cookie dough
A whole large deep dish pizza

11. Zoos....good or bad in your opinion? Very very bad. We cannot duplicate a wild animal's life in cages and pretty settings. I'm all for sanctuaries

12. Have you ever ridden on a ski lift to get to the top of a hill to ski?
How about held a toe rope to get to the top?

13. Would you rather wear clothes a little too big or a wee bit too small? Too big

14. If you hear benign noises @2:00am like I am now, do you investigate or lay in bed hoping they stop?
I wake up my husband and say "did you hear that"…go see what it is, lol.

Have a great day!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 04:42 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,872,415 times
1. Special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles....

2. How many White Castle/ Krystals hamburgers could you eat at one sitting? Never heard of them. Seldom eat burgers.

3. When was the last time you moved? 1986

4. What restaurant have you eaten at that you would never go back again? McDonalds

5. How many seconds would you last on a Pogo Stick? Ha..... If I tried and fell then I'd try again until I could jump for a decent amount of time.

6. Use every trick in the book

7. Have you ever caught a firefly in a jar and poked a hole in the lid....like it was going to be a cherished pet? As a kid. Now I just sit on the porch and watch them. It's still magical.

8. What do you do in your sleep that annoys you? Grind teeth

9. Can you bait a hook without complaining? Wouldn't bait a hook at all, with or without complaining!

A gallon of ice cream
32 oz. Steak
Endless French Fries
A dozen homemade cookies
Raw cookie dough

11. Zoos....good or bad in your opinion? Love seeing animals up close, but worry about how they're taken care of, about the limited space...

12. Have you ever ridden on a ski lift to get to the top of a hill to ski? Not to the top.
How about held a toe rope to get to the top? Again, not to the top. Never really liked downhill skiing. Ha! Just noticed. That should be tow rope and not toe rope..... Funny picturing a "toe rope."

13. Would you rather wear clothes a little too big or a wee bit too small?

14. If you hear benign noises @2:00am like I am now, do you investigate or lay in bed hoping they stop? Have done both.

Dessert of the Day Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Cake | The Domestic Rebel

Best Answer last week.....kygman

9. Have you ever flashed your lights to warn a fellow motorist coming the opposite way to warn them of the police man's radar? Yup. And got caught once. Trooper just asked me kindly not to do it again. And, since I was 16 when he caught me doing it, he called my dad to tell him what I did. Called my dad? Who do you think taught me to do it?

Oh Those PESKY parents!!!!!! Hilarious!!!

Have a great week all......Rain in the forecast...I'll believe it when I see it!!!!! Take care!!!! Thanks, Linda!

Last edited by kpinvt; 07-26-2016 at 06:11 AM..

Old 07-26-2016, 04:44 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,711,416 times
Morning ladies and gents........

1.______Hot________sauce

2. How many White Castle/ Krystals hamburgers could you eat at one sitting? Haven't eaten White Castle since I was a child. I could probably eat 3.

3. When was the last time you moved? 19 years ago.

4. What restaurant have you eaten at that you would never go back again? Don't know if they are still in business but I would not eat at The Ground Round again.

5. How many seconds would you last on a Pogo Stick? Maybe 5-10 seconds.

6. _History____________ book

7. Have you ever caught a firefly in a jar and poked a hole in the lid....like it was going to be a cherished pet?When I was a child.

8. What do you do in your sleep that annoys you? Sometimes I snore so loudly I wake myself up.

9. Can you bait a hook without complaining? I have done so in the past.

A gallon of ice cream
32 oz. Steak
Endless French Fries
A dozen homemade cookies
Raw cookie dough

11. Zoos....good or bad in your opinion? All animals should be free.

12. Have you ever ridden on a ski lift to get to the top of a hill to ski? No.
How about held a toe rope to get to the top? No.

13. Would you rather wear clothes a little too big or a wee bit too small? Big

14. If you hear benign noises @2:00am like I am now, do you investigate or lay in bed hoping they stop? Wait a minute then investigate.

9. Have you ever flashed your lights to warn a fellow motorist coming the opposite way to warn them of the police man's radar? Yup. And got caught once. Trooper just asked me kindly not to do it again. And, since I was 16 when he caught me doing it, he called my dad to tell him what I did. Called my dad? Who do you think taught me to do it?

Have a great week all......Rain in the forecast...I'll believe it when I see it!!!!! Take care!!!![/quote]

Stay cool, everyone.

Old 07-26-2016, 05:08 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,609,747 times
1.___hot fudge___________sauce

2. How many White Castle/ Krystals hamburgers could you eat at one sitting? two or three maybe? Been years - probably with good reason - tummy churning just thinking about them!

3. When was the last time you moved? uh. I'm bad with this stuff. Well we finally moved the last of our stuff out of our old place last year.

4. What restaurant have you eaten at that you would never go back again? haha. This brings back childhood memories of my mom declaring "we're never coming back here!" And then eventually we'd be back

5. How many seconds would you last on a Pogo Stick? quite a few - I'm petite and have good balance

6. _____the jungle________ book

7. Have you ever caught a firefly in a jar and poked a hole in the lid....like it was going to be a cherished pet? jar yes - pet no - just for a short while to make a mini habitat and observe. I knew kids who did horrible things to fireflies. People can be crummy

8. What do you do in your sleep that annoys you? wake up too soon!

9. Can you bait a hook without complaining? probably not and anyone who says they can is lyin!

A gallon of ice cream would love this with the fries
32 oz. Steak
Endless French Fries mmmmmm
A dozen homemade cookies huh? I already can do this
Raw cookie dough
family size bag of chips

11. Zoos....good or bad in your opinion? ugh so torn. Mostly bad

12. Have you ever ridden on a ski lift to get to the top of a hill to ski? yes

13. Would you rather wear clothes a little too big or a wee bit too small? lately too big but I do like the feel of close fitting clothes when I'm more fit.

14. If you hear benign noises @2:00am like I am now, do you investigate or lay in bed hoping they stop? listen for a bit and will investigate if it keeps happening

Thank you and have a cool Tuesday!

Old 07-26-2016, 05:19 AM
bjh

60,147 posts, read 30,443,436 times
1.__Hot_________sauce

2. How many White Castle/ Krystals hamburgers could you eat at one sitting? 6, but I'd regret it.

3. When was the last time you moved? Moved from bed to chair about half an hour ago.

4. What restaurant have you eaten at that you would never go back again?
Many years ago, a buffet; food awful, cost too much. Don't know how they stay in business.

5. How many seconds would you last on a Pogo Stick? Too long ago. Don't know.

6. ___Phone_____ book

7. Have you ever caught a firefly in a jar and poked a hole in the lid....like it was going to be a cherished pet?
Caught grasshoppers or cicadas, not fireflies/lightning bugs. Have caught lightning bugs in my hands for a few seconds.

8. What do you do in your sleep that annoys you? Can't think of a thing.

9. Can you bait a hook without complaining? Yep.

A gallon of ice cream If I could pace this over several days, otherwise not interested.
32 oz. Steak Too much of a good thing could ruin it.
Endless French Fries Meh
A dozen homemade cookies
Raw cookie dough
A whole large deep dish pizza Also days or share it!

11. Zoos....good or bad in your opinion? Good,
people connect with nature and learn why it matters, seeing animals they'd otherwise never see, makes it more real to them;
scientists learn about animals so it's more likely we can preserve them in the wild;
save species that are no longer in the wild;
a rescue place for wild animals
- how you gonna do all that without zoos?

12. Have you ever ridden on a ski lift to get to the top of a hill to ski? No

13. Would you rather wear clothes a little too big or a wee bit too small? Too big.

14. If you hear benign noises @2:00am like I am now, do you investigate or lay in bed hoping they stop?
Depends on what it sounds like and where it's coming from. I'd give it a few minutes before investigating.

Good ol' Dad.

Old 07-26-2016, 05:34 AM

126,307 posts, read 19,093,078 times

1. Blueberry sauce

2. How many White Castle/ Krystals hamburgers could you eat at one sitting? We do not have them in CANADA but no hamburgers for me

3. When was the last time you moved? a few years ago

4. What restaurant have you eaten at that you would never go back again? Never really had an issue at a good restaurant.

5. How many seconds would you last on a Pogo Stick? I don't know never was on one

6. Poetry book

7. Have you ever caught a firefly in a jar and poked a hole in the lid....like it was going to be a cherished pet? I never saw a firefly at least I think so and I would not keep it

8. What do you do in your sleep that annoys you? I can most of the time hear myself snoring

9. Can you bait a hook without complaining? I do not fish ,watched as a child my uncle putting a worm on a hook and I remember I was sad for the poor worm.That was the moment I decided never to fish

A gallon of ice cream
32 oz. Steak
Endless French Fries because I don't eat fries anymore
A dozen homemade cookies
Raw cookie dough
A whole large deep dish pizza I love pizza

11. Zoos....good or bad in your opinion? I believe animals belong in the wild and to be free BUT if it is injured to save it and rehabilitate I think that is a good thing.

12. Have you ever ridden on a ski lift to get to the top of a hill to ski? Yes many times the chair or T bar lift
How about held a toe rope to get to the top? nope

13. Would you rather wear clothes a little too big or a wee bit too small? a little bit bigger

14. If you hear benign noises @2:00am like I am now, do you investigate or lay in bed hoping they stop? I would listen to it for a while and then investigate

Have a great week all......Rain in the forecast...I'll believe it when I see it!!!!! Take care!!!!

Thank you linda

Old 07-26-2016, 05:57 AM

4,699 posts, read 3,282,876 times

1.________BBQ______sauce

2. How many White Castle/ Krystals hamburgers could you eat at one sitting?.......Zerp

3. When was the last time you moved?................When we built our new house 20 years ago.

4. What restaurant have you eaten at that you would never go back again?...........I don't recall the name of it but it closed shortly after we were there.

5. How many seconds would you last on a Pogo Stick?...........Right now I couldn't even get on one. I still have stitches in my foot.

6. ___Paperback __________ book

7. Have you ever caught a firefly in a jar and poked a hole in the lid....like it was going to be a cherished pet?........Of course!

8. What do you do in your sleep that annoys you?.........Absolutely nothing because I'm asleep.

9. Can you bait a hook without complaining?.........Yes

10. What would you rather gorge on with no serious complications?..........I don't "gorge" but it do eat more than I should sometimes.
A gallon of ice cream........
32 oz. Steak.........
Endless French Fries.......
A dozen homemade cookies..........
Raw cookie dough........
A whole large deep dish pizza.........Just a couple of slices will be an eating binge with deep dish pizza.

11. Zoos....good or bad in your opinion?.............A lil of both. I feel bad for the caged animals.

12. Have you ever ridden on a ski lift to get to the top of a hill to ski? .......
How about held a toe rope to get to the top?...........

13. Would you rather wear clothes a little too big or a wee bit too small?...........I want a lil room simI can move.

14. If you hear benign noises @2:00am like I am now, do you investigate or lay in bed hoping they stop?.........I investigate.

Have a great week all......Rain in the forecast...I'll believe it when I see it!!!!! Take care!!!!.............We just had a nice rain. Hopefully it will be cooler today.

Old 07-26-2016, 06:01 AM

2,292 posts, read 1,435,919 times
1.Hot sauce

2. How many White Castle/ Krystals hamburgers could you eat at one sitting?

I've never had those, but I wouldn't eat them.

3. When was the last time you moved?

Literally?

There was a Mexican food place called Rico's (I think) a few years ago. I ordered a grilled chicken salad and it was the blandest thing I've ever had. Non-seasoned chicken on a bed of iceberg lettuce. It was horrible. I think the place closed down.

5. How many seconds would you last on a Pogo Stick?

I don't know, but I'd love to try. I don't think I've ever been on a pogo stick. I had something called a Pogo Ball,though.

6.Old book

No.

8. What do you do in your sleep that annoys you?

Nothing, but I wish I could train myself to sleep on my back.

9. Can you bait a hook without complaining?

Probably not. I've onlyever been fishing a couple of times when I was little with my grandparents and I was never able to bait the hook.

A gallon of ice cream
32 oz. Steak
Endless French Fries .<----
A dozen homemade cookies .<----
Raw cookie dough

11. Zoos....good or bad in your opinion?

I like the tranquil, park-like setting of a zoo. Maybe small animals in large enclosures or animals that don't naturally require a lot of roaming room, but seeing large animals like the cats and elephants, etc, I hate.

I think about the gorilla that was killed earlier this summer. It wasn't his choice to be locked up in a zoo and he was killed because of it. I hate that.

No.

I don't know what a toe rope is.

A little big.

Sometimes.

Old 07-26-2016, 06:03 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,068,247 times

1. Tomato sauce

Usually 2, could probably eat 4.

2 years ago but I didn't go far, just to a ground floor apartment.

I'm not fond of a local place that specializes in soup. You have to park too far away and I'm not a soup person.

5. How many seconds would you last on a Pogo Stick? 0

6. Address book

7. Have you ever caught a firefly in a jar and poked a hole in the lid....like it was going to be a cherished pet? No

8. What do you do in your sleep that annoys you? I don't know, I'm asleep.

9. Can you bait a hook without complaining? Yes

A gallon of ice cream
32 oz. Steak
Endless French Fries
A dozen homemade cookies
Raw cookie dough

Ice cream

11. Zoos....good or bad in your opinion? Some are good and some aren't.

No to both

13. Would you rather wear clothes a little too big or a wee bit too small? big

How do I know they are benign unless I check?

Old 07-26-2016, 06:41 AM

16,317 posts, read 10,450,389 times
1.Spaghetti_sauce

10 or so

Local Chinese restaurant mad me angry once. I called from the golf course without a menu for carryout. I asked if there was a small seafood dish available, scallops or shrimp. I was told there wasn't and was talked into buying one of their specials for 13 bucks. When I got to the restaurant I found there were several small shrimp and scallop dishes for $7. So I had to put them in timeout for a few months but they are the only good Chinese in town so now I'm going back

5. How many seconds would you last on a Pogo Stick?

6. Cook book

Hasn't everyone when they were kids?

8. What do you do in your sleep that annoys you?

I toss like a madman, covers are all pulled out

9. Can you bait a hook without complaining?

Oh sure, love to fish. But worms are for rookies and children

A gallon of ice cream
32 oz. Steak
Endless French Fries
A dozen homemade cookies
Raw cookie dough

Pizza

11. Zoos....good or bad in your opinion?

Not a fan. Good for kids to learn but cruel to the residents

Yeah I was a big skier until recently. With the fast lifts and advanced age we wear out quickly. When you drive for 4 hours to ski for 3 something's out of whack

Neither but big is better than small, butt crack does not show as often

I roll over and forget about it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics