Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 04:16 AM

11,479 posts, read 9,279,428 times

Advertisements

don't think so
my thumb
maybe
cat
nope
yes
never did
nope
skunk
sometimes both
i don't know
yes, it wasn't baseball
not that i know of
yes, and a no solicitors sign
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 04:35 AM

11,456 posts, read 9,424,921 times
1. Have you ever had a heel spur? - No.

2. Under the bus

3. Have you ever called anyone a cool cat? - No.

4. Locomotive Breath - Jethro Tull song

5. Do you own a pair of Crocs? 0 No.

6. Do you eat soup in the summer? - Seldom

7. Have you ever broke something at a place that has a sign YOU BREAK IT....YOU BOUGHT IT? If so, w h at was it? - I never broke anything in a store.

8. Do you own any Tiki Torches? - Doubtful, but I do not know what they are.

9. Which is worse...the smell of fresh skunk........asphalt paving at 90° or fumes from a tire fire? - Never smelled the latter.

10. When plans change suddenly do you get upset or just deal.......or both? - Deal with it.

11. Have you ever bought cheaper tickets to an event knowing that you can get into some prime seats since it won't be crowded? - Maybe, not not in decades.

12. Have you ever sat somewhere other than what you reserved at a baseball game for example and got booted out by the usher? Or people came for their seats and told you to skidaddle? It happened to me a few years ago at a Baltimore Orioles baseball game. I got free tickets for making a blood donation and they wouldn't take my money to upgrade the crappy seat they gave me. I practically had the whole section to myself in a better location but a gung-ho usher who I guess wanted to be promoted from his part-time job to an executive position with the team came by and threw me out. He wasn't nice about it either. I had a comeback line but I didn't use it.
No point on arguing, I wasn't going to win and I strongly dislike confrontations.
I just crashed to a different location where I wouldn't be noticed.

13. Have you ever used a loofah? - D/K what that is.

14. Do you have a Welcome sign at your door? - No, I never have guests over. The last time was 7 years ago.

Thanks, Linda.
Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!

Old 06-14-2016, 04:36 AM

126,560 posts, read 19,320,467 times
Questions for fun and frolic........does anyone say FROLIC besides me?

1. Have you ever had a heel spur? Nope

2. Under the weather

3. Have you ever called anyone a cool cat? nope

4. Deep breath

5. Do you own a pair of Crocs? 2 pair of sandals

6. Do you eat soup in the summer? yes lots of lentil soups,cold cucumber/mint soup,blueberry or cold cherry soup with cream of wheat dumplings

7. Have you ever broke something at a place that has a sign YOU BREAK IT....YOU BOUGHT IT? If so, w h at was it? Never

8. Do you own any Tiki Torches? nope

9. Which is worse...the smell of fresh skunk........asphalt paving at 90° or fumes from a tire fire?

10. When plans change suddenly do you get upset or just deal.......or both? depends on the situation

11. Have you ever bought cheaper tickets to an event knowing that you can get into some prime seats since it won't be crowded? nope

12. Have you ever sat somewhere other than what you reserved at a baseball game for example and got booted out by the usher? Or people came for their seats and told you to skidaddle? Never

13. Have you ever used a loofah? This is the first time I hear this name

14. Do you have a Welcome sign at your door? Nope

Best Answer from last week High Plains Retired
What smell smells like Summer to you? Boiling over radiators and the smell of antifreeze.
OH CAN SMELL IT NOW Do you summer at the race track?

Dessert of the Day
Hummingbird Cake Recipe | MyRecipes.com

Hot and humid in East Tennesssee...not much FROLICKING going on around these parts!!!!

Stay cool!!!!!!!!

Thank you linda

Old 06-14-2016, 06:08 AM

36,597 posts, read 16,184,592 times
1. Have you ever had a heel spur? No

2. Under____the yum yum tree____________

3. Have you ever called anyone a cool cat? Ha ha no

4. _____Every_____________ breath You take.

5. Do you own a pair of Crocs? No

6. Do you eat soup in the summer? Not much

7. Have you ever broke something at a place that has a sign YOU BREAK IT....YOU BOUGHT IT? If so, w h at was it? No

8. Do you own any Tiki Torches? No

9. Which is worse...the smell of fresh skunk........asphalt paving at 90° or fumes from a tire fire?

10. When plans change suddenly do you get upset or just deal.......or both?

11. Have you ever bought cheaper tickets to an event knowing that you can get into some prime seats since it won't be crowded? No

12. Have you ever sat somewhere other than what you reserved at a baseball game for example and got booted out by the usher? Or people came for their seats and told you to skidaddle? No

13. Have you ever used a loofah? Yes

14. Do you have a Welcome sign at your door?

What smell smells like Summer to you? Boiling over radiators and the smell of antifreeze.

Dessert of the Day

Hot and humid in East Tennesssee...not much FROLICKING going on around these parts!!!!

Stay cool!!!!!!!!

Old 06-14-2016, 06:47 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,882,761 times
1. Have you ever had a heel spur? Haven't

2. Under my skin ........ I've got you under my skin. Who sang this?

3. Have you ever called anyone a cool cat? No, I have had a cat called Jazz..... jazz cat.

4. baby's breath

5. Do you own a pair of Crocs? Don't

6. Do you eat soup in the summer? Do!

7. Have you ever broke something at a place that has a sign YOU BREAK IT....YOU BOUGHT IT? If so, w h at was it? Haven't & neither have my kids or grandkids..... yet.

8. Do you own any Tiki Torches? Don't

10. When plans change suddenly do you get upset or just deal.......or both? Story of my life during the school year.

11. Have you ever bought cheaper tickets to an event knowing that you can get into some prime seats since it won't be crowded? Have!

12. Have you ever sat somewhere other than what you reserved at a baseball game for example and got booted out by the usher? Or people came for their seats and told you to skidaddle? I volunteer usher & sit after the show starts. Sometimes people come in late and I have to move. It's expected, so no problem.

13. Have you ever used a loofah? Have

14. Do you have a Welcome sign at your door? Yes, on a rock.

Dessert of the Day

Stay cool!!!!!!!! Starting out in the 50s here again today, though predicted to be 75F. The sky is a cloudless deep blue. Beautiful day! I'm going to Saint Gaudens for a picnic with friends. Enjoy your day, all!

Old 06-14-2016, 07:30 AM

2,299 posts, read 1,451,289 times
1. Have you ever had a heel spur?

I had something like that recently. I broke my toe so I was putting more pressure on my other foot and noticed my heel was hurting really bad for a few days. I think that's what it was.

2. Under the bed.

3. Have you ever called anyone a cool cat?

Never did that befo'.

4. Don't hold your breath

5. Do you own a pair of Crocs?

I have a pair of dollar store knock-offs that I wear in backyard and only in the backyard. They're so ugly, but comfortable.

6. Do you eat soup in the summer?

I did a couple of weeks ago because it was very rainy and only in the '70s. Right now, no way.

7. Have you ever broke something at a place that has a sign YOU BREAK IT....YOU BOUGHT IT? If so, w h at was it?

No.

8. Do you own any Tiki Torches?

No.

Tire fumes.

Make it a crises and then get over it.

11. Have you ever bought cheaper tickets to an event knowing that you can get into some prime seats since it won't be crowded?

No.

12. Have you ever sat somewhere other than what you reserved at a baseball game for example and got booted out by the usher? Or people came for their seats and told you to skidaddle?

No.

13. Have you ever used a loofah?

Yes.

No.

Old 06-14-2016, 07:50 AM

7,454 posts, read 5,563,387 times

1. Have you ever had a heel spur? No

2. Under construction

3. Have you ever called anyone a cool cat? No

4. Under my breath

5. Do you own a pair of Crocs? No

6. Do you eat soup in the summer? Sometimes

7. Have you ever broke something at a place that has a sign YOU BREAK IT....YOU BOUGHT IT? If so, w h at was it? No

9. Which is worse...the smell of fresh skunk........asphalt paving at 90° or fumes from a tire fire? Skunk

10. When plans change suddenly do you get upset or just deal.......or both? I get upset

11. Have you ever bought cheaper tickets to an event knowing that you can get into some prime seats since it won't be crowded? No

12. Have you ever sat somewhere other than what you reserved at a baseball game for example and got booted out by the usher? Or people came for their seats and told you to skedaddle? No

13. Have you ever used a loofah? Yes

14. Do you have a Welcome sign at your door? Yes

Dessert of the Day

Stay cool!!!!!!!![/quote]

Old 06-14-2016, 08:19 AM

3,401 posts, read 1,243,303 times
Nope
2. Under water
Nope
4. Stinky breath

Not right now. I had to get a pair years ago though when I had a sandal break suddenly while on vacation, and that was the only thing available at the nearest store.
I don't usually eat it at all, N/A
7. Have you ever broke something at a place that has a sign YOU BREAK IT....YOU BOUGHT IT? If so, w h at was it?
Not yet
There are a few in the shed that I doubt have been used in years.
Only ever smelled the last two, but of them, the asphalt is worse. I remember having to smell that for a long time. They paved our road in my last year of high school, when I had to walk home past it.
Both
11. Have you ever bought cheaper tickets to an event knowing that you can get into some prime seats since it won't be crowded?
Never done it
12. Have you ever sat somewhere other than what you reserved at a baseball game for example and got booted out by the usher? Or people came for their seats and told you to skidaddle?
No
Never heard of a loofah!
Yes

Old 06-14-2016, 09:06 AM

31,304 posts, read 33,079,459 times
Questions for fun and frolic........does anyone say FROLIC besides me? Not me

2. Under_______Cover

3. Have you ever called anyone a cool cat? No,,,, but I have called someone a lazy dog!

4. __puppy ___ breath

5. Do you own a pair of Crocs? no

6. Do you eat soup in the summer? Yes,,,, soup is always good for you and it's healthy!

7. Have you ever broke something at a place that has a sign YOU BREAK IT....YOU BOUGHT IT? If so, w h at was it? Never broke anything in a store yet,,,,, knock on wood.

9. Which is worse...the smell of fresh skunk........asphalt paving at 90° or fumes from a tire fire? Skunk has my vote!

10. When plans change suddenly do you get upset or just deal.......or both? {{{{{Upset}}}} then I calm down and deal with it. Life's too short

11. Have you ever bought cheaper tickets to an event knowing that you can get into some prime seats since it won't be crowded? No.

12. Have you ever sat somewhere other than what you reserved at a baseball game for example and got booted out by the usher? Or people came for their seats and told you to skidaddle? No

13. Have you ever used a loofah? No

14. Do you have a Welcome sign at your door? Yes, it's on the side of the house near the front door.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:45 AM

5,271 posts, read 14,623,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linda814 View Post

2. Under________________

4. __________________ breath

Dessert of the Day

Stay cool!!!!!!!!
1. No. But I have had other heel issues.
2. under/over
3. I don't think so. I've been called cool, but not a cool cat.
4. locomotive breath
5. Oh god no.
6. Yes. Usually lentil or split pea.
7. I don't think so.
8. Yes. We threw a Hawaiian party for the kids a few years ago and had a bunch in the back yard.
9. Skunk
10. I used to get upset. Now I just roll with it.
11. Yes, but only for soccer or baseball.
12. A few times.
13. Nope
14. Nope
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics