Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 06:39 PM

8 posts, read 7,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaB View Post
Wow.... I can't believe I just read what I did. I didn't even read it all either.

Breast were made for breastfeeding.... man turned them into something sexual. So now, the sexual man can tell us what to do and what not to do with our breast that are naturally made for nursing an infant? Gotcha. I'll mark that down so I don't forget it.
Yes, breast maybe meant for breastfeeding ok...any women with CLASS, MANNERS, DECENCY, SOPHISTICATION AND VALUES would not public breastfeed her child. Only lowerclass groups of people with no values or being civilized breastfeed in public. Women better know what to expect before they public breastfeed like humiliations, people gawking and staring at them, people looking at them as trash and a s*ut. Its a sick, grossed out, unsanitary, lewed conduct to see a human being eating through sexual private parts, thats why any women with shame, manners and class would breastfeed there babys in a bathroom or a car where its out of the way

Old 12-12-2006, 08:04 PM

9,589 posts, read 27,814,421 times
Default Class?

You seem to be really impressed with class so I have a question for you...

I've heard stories about some of the upper class bragging about not knowing how to fix things, cook etc.

Honestly, the kind of life I heard sounds like a boring life that if while in your free time you can't experiment with cooking or fixing up a classic car yourself, purely for entertainment without being demoted.

Do you agree with this attitude? I don't mind if you do; that's your choice and I respect individual's freedoms.

BTW I myself enjoy dressing up in a tuxedo, acting polite and chivalrous as well as fine dining even though I'm just a skilled worker.

Last edited by ColdCanadian; 12-12-2006 at 09:05 PM..

Old 12-12-2006, 10:37 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
I most certainatly agree with this attitude of being upscale upperclass, being upscale upperclass shows you have lots of self esteem, it shows you feel good about yourself in nice expensive suits, being upscale shows that people will have way more respect for you morely then any class groups. Also...being upscale really shows you have manners, it shows your polite and civilized, it shows you have shame, it shows your not ignorant and was raised and taught right to know better about good proper etiquette. People who arent upscale upperclass are homeless bumbs, factory workers, Caltrans workers, Hell's Angels, women who public breastfeed, people who work in oil refinerys, people who work in oil drilling, people who have abortions, people who use birth control, anyone who is totally blue collor and works in any blue collor job and that also includes being a janitor
That's an awful lot of judgement and sweeping generalizations there!! To me, part of being classy means to not judge people unfairly, and to act civilized toward ANYONE who deserves respect... and no, breastfeeding, taking birth control, or being a janitor does not mean you aren't worthy of this respect. Anyway, would you rather have women giving birth to babies they don't really want, and then breastfeeding these babies in your restaurant?? Or how about accepting welfare because they didn't bother to protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy (and this includes married women, before you start ranting about pre-marital sex!)? Bah, don't know why I'm even arguing this, since you obviously have no common sense.

Old 12-13-2006, 12:03 AM

603 posts, read 1,996,199 times
So what, it's a boob for crying out loud!!! Gimme a break!!! This is the dumbest idea that people have to worry about breastfeeding in public, isn't this like a basic human right???

Old 12-13-2006, 06:26 AM

8,954 posts, read 4,272,063 times
This thread has gone far enough. I believe everyone had a chance to express their opinion. Thanks for participating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics