Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 10:55 AM

24,785 posts, read 28,677,899 times

Advertisements

What's a Halloween Party without a spooky story? Tell us a story that's scary. It can be funny too like the time you went to a restaurant and found something green and healthy on your plate.

How do you feel about toasted coconut? Luv it !!!!!!!! 5 stars

Would you like a scoop of ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with your favorite toppings? Dark bitter sweet chocolate

If I double dog dared you would you wear a coconut bra to the Halloween party?.. They would fall off. unless I put magnets on them..

If I triple dog dared you would you sing The Monster Mash karaoke in your coconut bra with a Transylvanian accent to sound like Dracula? ... Al you would hear is hollow tin drum sound...

Pick a costume to wear to the party:

The Incredible Hulk or Tinkerbell.

The Tooth Fairy or Spider Man.

The Cowardly Lion or Dorothy.

Donald Trump or Satan?

Tin Man .......... all ready in costume

If you had to pick a costume for rainroosty what would it be? ... Singing in the rain... with Gene Kelly

Do you like those marshmallow Circus Peanut thingies? Yes.. FYI if you leave the bag open for a week or more they get crunchier

Have you eaten any of those orange candy pumpkins yet? ... Not yet... but candy corn yes !!

Each of you gets to reach in the candy bowl for your favorite piece of Halloween candy. Which piece or pieces of candy would you like? mini zag nut -- and those mini bars from the freezer !!

Halloween just isn't complete without a trip to a haunted house. Do you prefer to be first, last or in the middle? ... in the house...

When was the last time you visited a haunted house? I am in one now !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxcM3nCsglA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2015, 11:02 AM

31,304 posts, read 33,001,736 times
What's a Halloween Party without a spooky story? Tell us a story that's scary. It can be funny too like the time you went to a restaurant and found something green and healthy on your plate.
Nothing spooky that I can remember...........

How do you feel about toasted coconut?
It's hard to get out of the appliance and doesn't pop up like a slice of bread.............

Would you like a scoop of ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with your favorite toppings?
I'll enjoy it with some chocolate poured over the top.

If I double dog dared you would you wear a coconut bra to the Halloween party?
Sorry but I don't look good dressed like that.......... LOL

If I triple dog dared you would you sing The Monster Mash karaoke in your coconut bra with a Transylvanian accent to sound like Dracula?
I don't think that would workout very well...

Donald Trump or Satan?

If you had to pick a costume for rainroosty what would it be?

Do you like those marshmallow Circus Peanut thingies?

Have you eaten any of those orange candy pumpkins yet?

Each of you gets to reach in the candy bowl for your favorite piece of Halloween candy. Which piece or pieces of candy would you like?
Milkyway

Halloween just isn't complete without a trip to a haunted house. Do you prefer to be first, last or in the middle?
middle please

When was the last time you visited a haunted house?
Very long time ago back in the mid or late 60's...

It's TGIF enjoy and have a great day!

Old 10-02-2015, 01:52 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,866,613 times
[quote=animalcrazy;41411704]Hello again my friends and welcome to an early cyber Halloween Party. We are enjoying crisp cool weather with a hint of fall colors in the leaves. Here's something for your listening pleasure to put you in the mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1_F6ywlsz4

Something strange happened in the attic when my teenage shorties came to visit last Saturday. We were up in there in the dark and I was telling them about the strange things that happened to me while I worked there. I had just finished the story when one of the plastic scene setters that I had secured to the wall with a push pin started to rattle violently and fell to the ground leaving the push pin in the wall. They started screaming and we all ran from the attic. I thought maybe an animal was up there but the dogs were down stairs and I didn't see any evidence of anything wild up there. I can't explain how it happened. It was just another creepy thing that's happened in our 104 year old house.

How do you feel about toasted coconut?
I can't live without it. I like it on sweet potatoes too.

Would you like a scoop of ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with your favorite toppings?

Oh heck yeah.
If I double dog dared you would you wear a coconut bra to the Halloween party?
Oh sure.

If I triple dog dared you would you sing The Monster Mash karaoke in your coconut bra with a Transylvanian accent to sound like Dracula?
Yikes no. You really don't want to hear me sing.

The Incredible Hulk or Tinkerbell. The hulk for me

The Tooth Fairy or Spider Man. The Tooth Fairy because I want all that money.

The Cowardly Lion or Dorothy. I'll be the Lion.

Donald Trump or Satan? Satan of course.

If you had to pick a costume for rainroosty what would it be?
I would love to dress him up as Peter Pan with green tights and that cute hat
Do you like those marshmallow Circus Peanut thingies?
They're a quality of life issue for me.
Have you eaten any of those orange candy pumpkins yet?
I'm just finishing up a small bag I bought two days ago.
Each of you gets to reach in the candy bowl for your favorite piece of Halloween candy. Which piece or pieces of candy would you like?
I'll take a Reeses, a snickers, a dark chocolate milky way, and some junior mints.

Halloween just isn't complete without a trip to a haunted house. Do you prefer to be first, last or in the middle?

I'll take first and the only one in the place.
When was the last time you visited a haunted house?

Last October. I take the boys to Statesville every year. It's intense but so fun.
Statesville Haunted Prison - 25 Photos - Performing Arts - 17250 S Weber Rd - Crest Hill, IL - Reviews - Yelp
Enter if you dare. This one really has some strange things about it. No I don't mean me. Don't make me come over there. Thanks for coming to the party dear ones. I hope to see you next year.

My car died this morning and I'm hoping it's just the battery. Oh no only three orange pumpkins left and one deformed one.

Old 10-02-2015, 07:07 PM

39,166 posts, read 23,147,935 times
Hello to everyone. I don't really do Halloween (except for buying the candy on sale for 50-75% off at the local drugstore the day after Halloween). So I'm going to sit out answering the QOTD today. But, I will leave you with this:

I'm not sure if the KXVO Great Pumpkin is still doing his dance. Maybe AksarbeN knows since he's from Omaha. Enjoy the video!

Old 10-02-2015, 10:56 PM

10,228 posts, read 16,361,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Hello again my friends and welcome to an early cyber Halloween Party. We are enjoying crisp cool weather with a hint of fall colors in the leaves. Here's something for your listening pleasure to put you in the mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1_F6ywlsz4 I love Leon Redbone!

How do you feel about toasted coconut? Love it! LOVE Toasted marshmallows rolled in coconut!

Would you like a scoop of ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with your favorite toppings? Probably not on ice cream, although I would certain try it. I do like coconut ice cream, so....

I double dog dared you would you wear a coconut bra to the Halloween party? Y'know.... I can't bear the thought of baring my flabby torso... Let's just say that I would do it if someone paid me well.

If I triple dog dared you would you sing The Monster Mash karaoke in your coconut bra with a Transylvanian accent to sound like Dracula? LOL!!! Maybe after a couple of Category 5 Hurricanes (the drink, not a storm)... if I didn't pass out first.

Pick a costume to wear to the party: An angel morphing into a devil (that's what I'm wearing this year).

Donald Trump or Satan?

If you had to pick a costume for rainroosty what would it be? Should be a critter.... a kangaroo (I'll let him decide who/what goes in his pouch).

Do you like those marshmallow Circus Peanut thingies? S-hit, NO!! I tried one a few years ago because I loved them as a kid. I bought a bag and expected to enjoy the treat into Memory Lane. I couldn't eat it.

Have you eaten any of those orange candy pumpkins yet? Not yet, but I will. Those, I like.

Each of you gets to reach in the candy bowl for your favorite piece of Halloween candy. Which piece or pieces of candy would you like? Hershey's bar, or a Mr. Goodbar.

Halloween just isn't complete without a trip to a haunted house. Do you prefer to be first, last or in the middle? Maybe in the back.

When was the last time you visited a haunted house? Believe it or not, at the State Fair last month. It was a small one but cute.

Enter if you dare. This one really has some strange things about it. No I don't mean me. Don't make me come over there. Thanks for coming to the party dear ones. I hope to see you next year.
Oh, you may see again this year.... BEWARE!

Old 10-04-2015, 09:36 PM

44,455 posts, read 20,219,930 times
What's a Halloween Party without a spooky story? Tell us a story that's scary. It can be funny too like the time you went to a restaurant and found something green and healthy on your plate. Okay, here's a scary and yucky food story. Many years a~go, my brother and sis-in-law were with another couple, dining on a bucket of take-out chicken. My SIL had trouble biting through a particularly tough piece of chicken and as she was biting down and pulling on the end of the tidbit, the coating suddenly came off and revealed - to everyone's horror - a Kentucky Fried Mouse! Somewhere along the production line, a mouse had fallen into a vat of batter and got breaded and fried along with the chicken pieces. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

How do you feel about toasted coconut? Can't stand it. I don't like coconut, regardless of how it's prepared.

Would you like a scoop of ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with your favorite toppings? Nope.

If I double dog dared you would you wear a coconut bra to the Halloween party? Definitely! Been there; done that.

If I triple dog dared you would you sing The Monster Mash karaoke in your coconut bra with a Transylvanian accent to sound like Dracula? Sure! (I'd need a few shots of alcohol first, though. )

Donald Trump or Satan?

If you had to pick a costume for rainroosty what would it be? A 1960s hippie.

Do you like those marshmallow Circus Peanut thingies? Yuck. Ca ca. Ptooey. Blecch.

Have you eaten any of those orange candy pumpkins yet? Not yet, but I've been away on vacation. There may be some in our office candy dish when I return to work tomorrow. If so, I'll have one.

Each of you gets to reach in the candy bowl for your favorite piece of Halloween candy. Which piece or pieces of candy would you like? A Dove dark chocolate.

Halloween just isn't complete without a trip to a haunted house. Do you prefer to be first, last or in the middle? I don't like haunted houses, but if I had to go, I'd want to be in the middle of the line.

When was the last time you visited a haunted house? About 20 years ago.

Enter if you dare. This one really has some strange things about it. No I don't mean me. Don't make me come over there. Thanks for coming to the party dear ones. I hope to see you next year. Very fun questions, animalcrazy! Happy Halloween season to you!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics