Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2020, 06:51 AM

126,416 posts, read 19,165,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
Hello, Alm. I've been using much the same reasoning with my Jeep. I still have nine month old dirt on it! But hey, what's a Jeep without dirt?
Yes a jeep looks much better with dirt splashes

Hello BEC,I really dislike cleaning windows because every time I clean within an hour some bird/s poop on my window or patio door.I just can hear them laughing/chirping at me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2020, 06:59 AM

13,722 posts, read 10,091,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
Yes a jeep looks much better with dirt splashes

Hello BEC,I really dislike cleaning windows because every time I clean within an hour some bird/s poop on my window or patio door.I just can hear them laughing/chirping at me
I have a mowing and moles problem. I can spend hours grass cutting, flattening hills, etc, and within an hour, nine or more new hills appear. I suppose I may just hear their laughter, if I put my ear to a hill.

Old 08-25-2020, 10:14 AM

24,584 posts, read 26,142,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
Where to find something I have misplaced...
Nomad my man, take a break and it will come to you in a subtle thought. We just had this experience. From the QOTD.

Seems like it's becoming. Found my MIA GPS last month, wife found her dads box of important papers she misplaced yesterday.

I use this foe washing our exterior windows. Does a remarkable job on windows and screens and no streaks.

Old 08-25-2020, 10:47 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,865,754 times
I think about this too much, but that's the angry net I'm realizing more and more...daughter says this too. Lots of bullying, sarcasm and all that goes along with these. One can make points and not be nasty....on forums as well.

Old 08-26-2020, 06:01 AM

9,761 posts, read 14,333,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I think about this too much, but that's the angry net I'm realizing more and more...daughter says this too. Lots of bullying, sarcasm and all that goes along with these. One can make points and not be nasty....on forums as well.
I fixed that problem, and blocked a sarcastic know-it-all forum poster who thinks he's just SO entertaining. ZAP.....Out of sight! It's easy to block someone on here.

Old 08-26-2020, 07:01 AM

It always was, and always will be, it never wasn't, and never won't be.

Old 08-26-2020, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Judgement day is coming, there are signs, there will be cleansing.

Old 08-26-2020, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
I fixed that problem, and blocked a sarcastic know-it-all forum poster who thinks he's just SO entertaining. ZAP.....Out of sight! It's easy to block someone on here.
You've probably left many of us wondering if you can see our posts.

After this, I'll know if it's me, or someone else.

Old 08-26-2020, 12:52 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,865,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
Judgement day is coming, there are signs, there will be cleansing.
I don't care to block, but I can ignore ignore ignore more and more....and won't buy that judgement day stuff....

Old 08-26-2020, 04:21 PM

Quote:
I don't care to block, but I can ignore ignore ignore more and more....and won't buy that judgement day stuff....
Judgement day, just a nice thought. Lately, I've taken a look back at some of my old posts, and what I found was, they were written by a person with passion, someone that cared, and wanted to help. Now, because of all the hostility I've had aimed towards me, and this hostility being institutionalized, and used as a means to make me feel powerless to stop it, I'm now indifferent, I just couldn't give a fig anymore. Too much of a gang mentality here, always wanting a scapegoat, mostly from a nation that seems to think the world is a wrestling ring, though in this ring, everyone wears a mask. So, I have a word with God, and get a little peace. You never know...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics