Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 11:55 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,705,555 times

Advertisements

I gotta say it.

The people that come to CD are some of the craziest, wackiest, funniest, most intelligent I've ever come across.

What a joy it is to come here. Thank you one and all.

I expect more of the same in 2008.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2007, 12:01 AM

28,803 posts, read 47,705,555 times
Default It won't let me rep you - darn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Ok,,,, if you’re really wanting to get his attention. Start saving the rolls just before the paper comes to the end, you want to have several sheets left on each roll. Collect 4 or 5 rolls like that first, and then place them in his car. Not just any place in the car, but in special locations. Put a roll inside the glove box with several sheets hanging outside of it. Another one inside the trunk with again several sheets hanging outside for others to see. Then another under the hood with several sheets laying over the grill in the front. Maybe another stuck behind the sunvisor with some paper hanging down. Not to forget putting a roll onto the turnsignal lever and the wiper lever. You have to take a picture of the car and post it for everyone here to see. TPing his car to include the roll, I’m sure he will never forget to change out the roll in the bathroom again.

Do this on a day when it won’t rain or snow!
I think some of the TP with little characters on it would be good. Rabbits or Ducks perhaps.

http://www.justtoiletpaper.com/

This is OT as all get out, but I googled "pattern toilet paper". This link below is the result. Those of you who feel brave can look at the first result and make your own decision about whether or not you want to read it.

http://tinyurl.com/2t4e66 (broken link)

I wipe my hands of all responsibility...

Old 12-31-2007, 04:28 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
You could mess with his head and move the whole pile into the other bathroom, and stack them back up in there!!
In the masterbath the toilet is in a little room but hmm I could try putting them on his side of the vanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Ok,,,, if you’re really wanting to get his attention. Start saving the rolls just before the paper comes to the end, you want to have several sheets left on each roll. Collect 4 or 5 rolls like that first, and then place them in his car. Not just any place in the car, but in special locations. Put a roll inside the glove box with several sheets hanging outside of it. Another one inside the trunk with again several sheets hanging outside for others to see. Then another under the hood with several sheets laying over the grill in the front. Maybe another stuck behind the sunvisor with some paper hanging down. Not to forget putting a roll onto the turnsignal lever and the wiper lever. You have to take a picture of the car and post it for everyone here to see. TPing his car to include the roll, I’m sure he will never forget to change out the roll in the bathroom again.

Do this on a day when it won’t rain or snow!
This is great I think I may have to try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
I gotta say it.

The people that come to CD are some of the craziest, wackiest, funniest, most intelligent I've ever come across.

What a joy it is to come here. Thank you one and all.

I expect more of the same in 2008.
rofl tek I agree we have some great folks here

hey I was thinking this maybe more fun than the wiii birthday experience

thank you aiangel_writer
that was my first try at making something other than dog beds and pillows

ok off to start today exercise thread and "todays question"

see you all there

Old 01-02-2008, 09:44 AM

Default and then there were 5 !!!!!

ok lol I just went into the guest bath

look what I found
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/myfask/P1010718.jpg (broken link)

now how could he not see the piles of "empty's" when he put the new roll on the counter

so now we are up to 5

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/myfask/P1010719.jpg (broken link)

how high will it grow

Old 01-02-2008, 10:41 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Karla, it's a shame you didn't start your sculpture last year, just think of all the rolls you could have gotten making your TP wedding dress!

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 01-02-2008, 12:45 PM

mj that is toooo funny

Old 01-02-2008, 12:51 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,744,493 times
Karla..you need to get this:

Old 01-02-2008, 01:09 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
LOL, Crazy, that would take FOREVER to use up!! LMAO

Karla, maybe get a couple tissue racks here for your friends and you can start builing your sculpture faster!!

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 01-02-2008, 01:19 PM

rofl you guys are killing me!!!!

hey maybe I shall make a "hat 'o rolls" and wear it next time we go to church with his mom !!!!
bet he would notice them then

Old 01-02-2008, 01:25 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
rofl you guys are killing me!!!!

hey maybe I shall make a "hat 'o rolls" and wear it next time we go to church with his mom !!!!
bet he would notice them then
Or use them for curlers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics