Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 10:44 AM

24,510 posts, read 26,056,201 times

Advertisements

Today's Questions:
What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this week?
My #3 Son and DIL announced that her Mother (Widow) was getting married.

When was the last time you had a good ole belly laugh and what made you LOL?
About a week ago when the guy "sparking" by MIL took her out. Is there another wedding in the future.

Today’s ‘Just for Fun’ Bonus Questions
Today’s ‘just for fun’ questions comes to us from our affiliate in Central Arizona, who was let out of his
room on probation by our City Data moderators . . .

What movie or a TV show would best describe the various stages in your life?

Childhood:
Winchester 73

Teenager in High School:
The Girl Can't Help It with Jane Mansfield.

Young Working Adult:
Rebel Without a Cause with James Dean.

Married Life:
The God Father.

Any other stages:
Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Today in History:
I scanned the events that happened ‘today in history’ and was either too depressing or a flat out yawner
so let’s just think about how nice it is ‘today’ in history
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2012, 10:45 AM

38,945 posts, read 22,950,840 times
Today's Questions:
What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this week? After being out of work since 10/3/12, I found a new job!

When was the last time you had a good ole belly laugh and what made you LOL? I think we had this same question recently. I'll give the same response: When I met a friend and former co-worker for lunch earlier this year and we were discussing the people we worked with and their "extracurricular" activities. Enough said.

Today’s ‘just for fun’ questions comes to us from our affiliate in Central Arizona, who was let out of his
How generous of them.

Childhood: It would have to be "Dennis the Menace."
Teenager in High School: "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"
Young Adult in College: "Animal House"
Young Working Adult: "Office Space"
Married Life: N/A
Any other stages: "Jeopardy!"

Have a great weekend!

Old 12-15-2012, 10:58 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,887,912 times
Today's Questions:
What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this week? - I woke up everyday.. - Actually, I completed a project at work.

When was the last time you had a good ole belly laugh and what made you LOL? - I saw a bumper sticker, which was on the rear window of a truck last night, it said "The More I Know About Some People The More I Like My Dog"..

Today’s ‘just for fun’ questions comes to us from our affiliate in Central Arizona, who was let out of his room on probation by our City Data moderators . . . I guess the room is better than the dog house..

Childhood: - I would say Father Knows Best(??)
Teenager in High School: - American Graffiti - Mainly because of cars..
Young Adult in College: - Before you make any assumtions, no it wasn't Animal House.. I'd say Back To School..
Young Working Adult: - That's gotta be.. a cross between Wall Street and Office Space..
Married Life: - LOL.. Heartbreak Hotel.. I haven't gotten to that stage yet..
Any other stages: - I don't know.. It's probably a movie or a show about the life of a single guy.. who can't seem to find a good woman.. which would probably be a cross between a soap opera and a comedy movie..

Old 12-15-2012, 12:28 PM

7,340 posts, read 2,747,147 times
Today's Questions:
What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this week? I survived it

When was the last time you had a good ole belly laugh and what made you LOL? When I read the joke Alaskan Mutt referenced! That's my kinda chili!

Childhood:
Teenager in High School:
Young Adult in College:
Young Working Adult:
Married Life:
Any other stages:

Today in History:
I scanned the events that happened ‘today in history’ and was either too depressing or a flat out yawner
so let’s just think about how nice it is ‘today’ in history

I hope you all have a super Saturday. Don't forget to take a few minutes to enjoy your lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics