Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2007, 10:47 PM

940 posts, read 1,367,904 times

Advertisements

I just keep asking myself.........why do we have so many angry and nasty people in the world.........if they all could just be the way they are here funny, friendly, kind, caring, and last but not least rep addicts . Why can't we met people on the streets like this anymore? I came to C-D a depressed and crazed home seller and I had the good fortune of stumbling upon this, a group of people that make me laugh and smile again in my time of trouble . At times, reading though some of this I find heartwarming things, things that make me rofl and things that I wish people would just open up to everday in everyday living!! All of you have really made my day!! Thanks so much!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2007, 10:53 PM

13,791 posts, read 8,155,707 times
Glad you've found a place to kick-back and relax, kickinbackfl...it is nice to just unwind and chit-chat about anything and everything, isn't it?? Have a good night and a great weekend!

Old 10-12-2007, 11:03 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,768,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickinbackfl View Post
I just keep asking myself.........why do we have so many angry and nasty people in the world.........if they all could just be the way they are here funny, friendly, kind, caring, and last but not least rep addicts . Why can't we met people on the streets like this anymore? I came to C-D a depressed and crazed home seller and I had the good fortune of stumbling upon this, a group of people that make me laugh and smile again in my time of trouble . At times, reading though some of this I find heartwarming things, things that make me rofl and things that I wish people would just open up to everday in everyday living!! All of you have really made my day!! Thanks so much!!
I agree, this is a most unique spot in Cyberville

Welcome, indeed, and before you know it, you'll be addicted too....

*Raising my hand*...My name is Macrina and I'm a CDF addict.

heh, just noticed you've been here a while...

Last edited by Macrina; 10-12-2007 at 11:06 PM.. Reason: added..

Old 10-13-2007, 07:24 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
There aren't a whole lot of people like this out there, seemingly, but when you find them, hold on tight, you may never find them again!

Old 10-13-2007, 07:43 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,675,732 times
Good morning everyone! I have to agree this is a great place to be in the cyber world. This was my first foray into this world and it has been so amazingly positive. I really feel we have a cyber family going on here and people are always here to listen, help you, and make you laugh. I'm glad you found us, kickinbackfl!

Old 10-14-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
Good morning everyone! I have to agree this is a great place to be in the cyber world. This was my first foray into this world and it has been so amazingly positive. I really feel we have a cyber family going on here and people are always here to listen, help you, and make you laugh. I'm glad you found us, kickinbackfl!
I'm glad too!Sunnydee!!

Old 10-14-2007, 06:20 PM

7,395 posts, read 13,102,570 times
hmmm.....I'm just gonna say it.....not to brag and sound all uppity....but it's true....

most of us in Maine are friendly, nice, happy, helpful......really we don't get many nasties here---must be the cold air!! (or the fact that we make THEM so miserable THEY leave )

Old 10-14-2007, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollysmiles View Post
hmmm.....I'm just gonna say it.....not to brag and sound all uppity....but it's true....

most of us in Maine are friendly, nice, happy, helpful......really we don't get many nasties here---must be the cold air!! (or the fact that we make THEM so miserable THEY leave )
Well then, I guess we need more of you!!! Clone youself please!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics