Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 08:59 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,273,548 times

Advertisements

If you are smart enough to realize that vibrant health IS wealth, you have it all--health, wealth AND you're wise (at least about this.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2010, 09:43 PM

31,304 posts, read 33,027,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
If you had to choose only one for yourself....which one would it be?

(Doesn't mean if you choose one that the rest have to be super sick, super poor or super stupid....only that you have an abundance of only one.)
I checked with my investment advisor, my doctor, and called the United Health insurance company about this question. They said if I take the money; they will eventually get it anyway with the increased premiums and co-pays that continue to come down. I think I want to take wise! I can learn how to make money and stay healthy.

I wish the OP had also offered “faith” to the selection. I’d have taken that one, just to have faith is more important. So far I’ve lost a great deal of faith in human kind from what I’m seeing anymore. It saddens me at times.

Old 09-01-2010, 07:29 AM

7,965 posts, read 11,775,075 times
Definitely health. What good does the money and wisdom do you if you're gravely ill. Depending on what ails you, no amount of money or wisdom will change your health status anyway. Good morning all my CD family. I hope you're having an excellent week!

Old 09-01-2010, 09:03 AM

9,802 posts, read 16,290,805 times
My aunt had wealth and was very wise.

She had health problems that wealth could not cure. She did not have a good life.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:05 AM

9,802 posts, read 16,290,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I checked with my investment advisor, my doctor, and called the United Health insurance company about this question. They said if I take the money; they will eventually get it anyway with the increased premiums and co-pays that continue to come down. I think I want to take wise! I can learn how to make money and stay healthy.

I wish the OP had also offered “faith” to the selection. I’d have taken that one, just to have faith is more important. So far I’ve lost a great deal of faith in human kind from what I’m seeing anymore. It saddens me at times.

---I can learn how to make money and stay healthy---

Wisdom does not insure health.

Old 09-01-2010, 03:00 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,112,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
If you had to choose only one for yourself....which one would it be?

(Doesn't mean if you choose one that the rest have to be super sick, super poor or super stupid....only that you have an abundance of only one.)

I'd have to choose wise, that way I'd make healthy and wealthy choices in llife
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics