Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2008, 10:47 AM

99 posts, read 610,902 times

Advertisements

That is a house with a private pool in the backyard, of course...

Anyone who can help, even all you realtors out there, what are the going rates, on average?

I'm want to live north of Orlando, my dream is winter park, but almost anywhere around orlando is on my list.. I've visited in Kissimmee and Davenport, and I just don't want to live an hour away from friends in Maitland so... I guess I should stick near that area. I really liked Winter park...

So altamonte, maitland, winter park, orlando, casselberry, apopka maybe winter springs and avalon park....

Pool home. an average 3 bed 2 bath... how much? Craigslist is flooded with davenport/kissimmee homes.. I'm beginning to lose hope...

Anyone wanting to pm me may do so, thanks...

And if anyone wants to chirp in with "well we thought we wanted a pool home, and a month later no one was using it" feel free!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2008, 09:57 AM

316 posts, read 1,040,912 times
yea we aren't using ours...total waste. Also to find that the owners have no clue how to handle a pool. We spent $150 the first week we were in here just to fix the levels, then I had to fix up the filter, cell, and time of running the filter. Also these suckers are real high on PH, so bank on spening some bucks per month. This one is costing us much more than our above ground we had up north and I had the filter running all day up there!

We have now decided once out of this, we'd rather have a boat.

Oh also if your pool isn't screened in (ours is) life will truely suck.

Old 01-03-2008, 11:49 AM

55 posts, read 209,913 times
Luca, if you want to rent a pool home in the Orlando/Winter Park area I might suggest visiting vacation rentals by owner web site or if you're in the area just driving around the neighborhoods that appeal to you, there are many 'for rent' signs in yards. For a 3/2 with a pool in the more central Orlando area your rental rates will be on average between $1800-$2500 per month. As far as pool maintainence is concerned, if you're renting a home the homeowner may have a contract with a pool service to maintain the pool. I've never had problems with pool but I've always hired the maintainence out to a service. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando