Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2011, 09:18 AM

9 posts, read 17,331 times

Advertisements

Looking for apartments similar to this complex: recent build, concrete construction, higher end finishes, and gated that is in south or south east Orlando. I am hesitant about Cane Island because when I was checking the online reviews I came across a section that shows that quite a few units are rented out "hotel style".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2011, 08:49 PM

35 posts, read 90,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORLANDO1102 View Post
Looking for apartments similar to this complex: recent build, concrete construction, higher end finishes, and gated that is in south or south east Orlando. I am hesitant about Cane Island because when I was checking the online reviews I came across a section that shows that quite a few units are rented out "hotel style".
Don't let that bother you. I live at Cane Island and this has not been a problem. The complex itself rents out one building worth of apartments in a true hotel style, while other owners (some units are owned, others are rented) rent their units out to vacationers privately. It has not made any difference in my opinion of how much I love living here. If anything its better because although we can hear the noise of excited children running about upstairs when they first arrive, they are often gone all day. Also, the apartment is vacant as often as its rented so when there is no one there its complete silence - even better than having a full-time upstairs neighbor. This issue shouldn't be a factor in you deciding to move here.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:43 AM

9 posts, read 17,331 times
Thank you for the information. Also what floor do you live on and can you hear your side or upstairs neighbors? Is the water and sewer included with your rent?

Old 09-04-2011, 11:09 PM

35 posts, read 90,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORLANDO1102 View Post
Thank you for the information. Also what floor do you live on and can you hear your side or upstairs neighbors? Is the water and sewer included with your rent?
I live on one of the middle floors. The only thing I hear from upstairs is footsteps at times when they are on the tile (kitchen, entry, bath), from the side neighbor I can hear their washer or shower if I am in the same area on my side of the wall, otherwise I cannot. I never hear the downstairs neighbor. Water/sewer are not included, but run about $25.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: