Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2008, 02:23 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,157,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggydavis View Post
Thanks, guys and gals. I'm a little behind today.
Aaaawe shucks, thats Okay there pilgrim , Aaaanything for you there little lady. Well I guess I'll be a ridin off into the sunset, happy trails to ya.

Old 05-05-2008, 05:04 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,835,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggydavis View Post
Thanks, guys and gals. I'm a little behind today.
Much better than being a big behind! I voted on day 1.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:12 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,450,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
Much better than being a big behind! I voted on day 1.
LR, aren't you signed up?

Old 05-05-2008, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
LR, aren't you signed up?
Not this time, MK... Had alot going on and I just couldn't come up with a decent Architecture (or Okietecture ) pic in time.

I'll be in next time though! (As long as it the subject isn't Skyscrapers!)

Old 05-05-2008, 11:02 PM

5,816 posts, read 15,932,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogre
Good Lord have mercy! I'm on my way to the ER right now. That's because of the injuries I sustained just THINKING about trying to get into that scorpion pose!

Cali_Okie_Girl:
hehe just stretch and after awhile u'll get it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Schweet-hahwt, I'd put myself in traction doing any kind of stretching I'd have to do for that. Maybe I could have done it when I was many moons younger. Now, though? Hunh-unh.

A few years ago I tried karate. The style I just happened to discover accidentally didn't involve any high kicking, so they didn't have us do that kind of extreme stretching. If I were to give karate another shot now, I'd deliberately search out a style without any high kicks, largely for that very reason.

Aaaargh! The PAIN of even thinking about stretching out like that. Can you say, "torture?"

Old 05-06-2008, 10:43 AM

3,160 posts, read 10,629,933 times
Skyscrapers, that would be a hard one for us, wouldn't it LR.

I think the next theme should be cattle grazing, oil wells, or storm pictures.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:18 AM

708 posts, read 689,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogre
Good Lord have mercy! I'm on my way to the ER right now. That's because of the injuries I sustained just THINKING about trying to get into that scorpion pose!

Cali_Okie_Girl:
hehe just stretch and after awhile u'll get it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Schweet-hahwt, I'd put myself in traction doing any kind of stretching I'd have to do for that. Maybe I could have done it when I was many moons younger. Now, though? Hunh-unh.

A few years ago I tried karate. The style I just happened to discover accidentally didn't involve any high kicking, so they didn't have us do that kind of extreme stretching. If I were to give karate another shot now, I'd deliberately search out a style without any high kicks, largely for that very reason.

Aaaargh! The PAIN of even thinking about stretching out like that. Can you say, "torture?"
no...i also did Karate but i quit cause i kicked i was at purple haha but i didnt get that far...oopps bell just rang...im doing that CAHSEE fun fun..well talk to ya guys later bi!!

Old 05-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 8 days ago)

52,716 posts, read 48,027,377 times
Quote:
Not this time, MK... Had alot going on and I just couldn't come up with a decent Architecture (or Okietecture ) pic in time.

I'll be in next time though! (As long as it the subject isn't Skyscrapers!)
Now there's a good thread idea!!

Old 05-06-2008, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Now there's a good thread idea!!
Funny Man. The closest thing Duncan has to a Skyscraper would be the Church Steeple in town, on a day when the clouds are hanging low!

Old 05-06-2008, 05:41 PM

1,989 posts, read 4,406,850 times
Quote:
Funny Man. The closest thing Duncan has to a Skyscraper would be the Church Steeple in town, on a day when the clouds are hanging low!
Either you or Peggy can drive to Bartlesville and shoot that
Frank Lloyd Wright tower...

Could be interesting enough to have a chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma