Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2013, 01:24 PM

1 posts, read 1,273 times

Advertisements

Hello, I'm relocating from NYC to OKC for my job. I'm going to basically drive out there at the end of May in order to start my apartment hunting. I'll only be in OKC for 6 months so a 6 month lease option is what I'm looking for. About me single, Hispanic female, who knows no one in OK. I have no preference on the area as long as I don't have to worry about my car or apartment getting broken into. I've done my research and I don't care where I live as in Moore, Edmond, Norman, El Reno, OKC or other surrounding areas to OKC. I've called a few of the greens apartments such as the greens at Moore, greens at coffee creek and the links at Norman. But their wait lists are ridiculous as in I can't get a place until September or October which is halfway into me leaving OKC at that point. I'm really interested in Warren House apartments, but can't find any reviews on it. Does anyone know anything about that place? Are there any apartment complexes anyone can recommend? I'll consider furnished or unfurnished as long as I can get a 6 month lease. Thanks for the help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2013, 02:01 PM

533 posts, read 1,712,460 times
You try Montclair Park?
South Oklahoma City Apartments | Montclair Parc in Oklahoma City, OK 73170
I think it seems nice but never lived there so no personal knowledge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma