Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 08:24 AM

24,580 posts, read 10,884,023 times

Advertisements

You may want to look into Mayfair, Overstock, WalMart (on line), ... for furniture. There are several stores next to Mathis which I will not do business with again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2017, 09:14 AM

34 posts, read 29,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep View Post
You may want to look into Mayfair, Overstock, WalMart (on line), ... for furniture. There are several stores next to Mathis which I will not do business with again.
Yeah, the good thing is from walmart items can be shipped free but i need to see how.they are looks like
I never checked mayfair and overstock need to check them as well

Old 05-08-2017, 12:20 AM

66 posts, read 61,880 times
There are a whole bunch of apartments on Mustang Road and I-40 near Yukon, OK. Unless your budget is so low you can't afford any higher it is a good neighborhood and affordable. The apartments closer to Central Oklahoma City are more expensive for what you get. My friend lives in The Park at Westpointe and there is also Highland Pointe apartments across the street. If you happen to need any assistance or a babysitter my wife and I have a 18 month old also. Maybe we can trade babysitting occasionally.

Old 05-08-2017, 09:02 AM

I checked westpointe has got mostly negative reviews, if i need babysitter, i will contact you whenever i will get there

Old 05-08-2017, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamayev View Post
I checked westpointe has got mostly negative reviews, if i need babysitter, i will contact you whenever i will get there
There are probably 10 more apartment communities on that road. Closer to my house they just built some duplex apartments. Brand new. Smaller community and probably a little more money. It is off of Czech Hall and Patco Road I believe. I just think its the best area to live in OKC. I like living close to work too. I got real tired of driving 30 minutes to work from up on 122nd. There are a bunch of apartments up there too.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:53 AM

I have already stay on mind about Summerfield Place apartments, near the Lake Hefner just left corner of the Kill Creek park.Have a good review from all apartment reviews websites, the prices are fair, very good neighborhood and safe place. Have you guys ever heard?

Old 05-10-2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
I have already stay on mind about Summerfield Place apartments, near the Lake Hefner just left corner of the Kill Creek park.Have a good review from all apartment reviews websites, the prices are fair, very good neighborhood and safe place. Have you guys ever heard?
$759 for a 2 bedroom is fairly cheap. I would have a look at it and decide if it is really what you want. I would have them show you the exact apartment you are getting. No model. I have lived in a few different apartments and they all play games on the pricing. Be careful you aren't paying too much. Shop around especially near that area. Some will jack up the trash fee, etc and make a crappy apartment the same price as a more expensive one.

Old 05-11-2017, 02:04 AM

Surely, i will check, first 2 weeks i will stay at extended stay hotels and same time will check the apartment and will decide.but place very nice for neighborhood

Old 05-11-2017, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Surely, i will check, first 2 weeks i will stay at extended stay hotels and same time will check the apartment and will decide.but place very nice for neighborhood
I guess I just got lucky. I bought an old house on some land for $20k and it has paid off tremendously. No rent and very low taxes. Before I was paying $900 a month at The Chelsea Apartments on 122nd and Penn. I strongly recommend avoiding that place.

Last edited by truckinusa; 05-11-2017 at 11:41 PM..

Old 05-12-2017, 12:36 PM

Which car rental service is the cheapest for new arrivals?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City