Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2022, 03:36 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,968,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
What is the GOP plan to address inflation or energy/gas prices?
What is the GOP plan to address crime?
What is the GOP plan to make health care cheaper?
What is the GOP plan to address the housing shortages?
What is the GOP plan to protect voting rights rather than take them away?
What is the GOP plan to deal with Russia?
What is the GOP plan on education?
What is the GOP plan on immigration?

Talking points won't work. I want direct policy platforms. All I've heard so far is that they plan a national abortion ban (and therefore contradicting their states rights position), defunding Medicare and Social Security, and making the "don't say gay" ban national. Can you explain how any of this helps the average American?
Is Google blocked on your computer or something? Go find them. From where I sit, all you're doing is listing a bunch of stuff Democrats have failed at, in preparation to pass the buck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2022, 06:48 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,137,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
Is Google blocked on your computer or something? Go find them. From where I sit, all you're doing is listing a bunch of stuff Democrats have failed at, in preparation to pass the buck.
Some folks rather complain than find answers for themselves.
Personally I like to listen to both sides, then seek the truth and above all, "never listen to the pigs on the View". Especially CNN, they lie about everything.
Thank God fie Capitalist and capitalism.
LETS GO BRANDON.

Old 10-28-2022, 09:00 PM

1,118 posts, read 516,020 times
Senator Vance! I’m over here in PA (obviously voting for Oz) but I’ve donated to the Vance campaign and am very much looking forward to his big victory soon. 538 has him as a 77/23 favorite at the moment. Not anticipating that to fluctuate much.

Old 10-28-2022, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T1R View Post
Senator Vance! I’m over here in PA (obviously voting for Oz) but I’ve donated to the Vance campaign and am very much looking forward to his big victory soon. 538 has him as a 77/23 favorite at the moment. Not anticipating that to fluctuate much.
I'm hoping and praying for the big win for Doc Oz for PA sake as well. Especially after watching that debate between him and Fetterman, if that's what they wanted to call it. Good luck PA. And fingers crossed for a (Vance) victory as well.

Old 10-30-2022, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
California is the 4th largest economy in the world all by itself. It recently passed Germany. All of those states have higher quality of life metrics across the board than pretty much all red states. More expensive to live in those places, but it's for a pretty obvious reason.

"Capitalist steal industry" is hilarious when advocating attacking teachers and education.

Police budgets are at record highs even in blue states and cities. Just like the military. What are you even talking about?

So you're against basic practices and rights within the justice system purely for political motivations. Classic.
California is a dump.

Capitalism industry built this country.

Our police and military need more money and less wokeism.

Antifa and BLM are domestic terrorists.

Old 10-30-2022, 07:45 AM

4,516 posts, read 5,090,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
California is a dump.
But if MAGA candidates strongarmed the government there, Cali would suddenly transform into paradise, right?

Quote:
Can't argue this, but it's foolish to ignore that unregulated capitalism also raped many natural resources, led to bigotry and oppression -- even slavery -- of racial, ethnic, and religious groups, and triggered such maladies as child labor, the Great Depression, urban sprawl, terrible smog and pollution, and the Military-Industrial Complex, among other things by which we're still bedeviled. While I absolutely believe that Communism sucks, it's foolish not to acknowledge the downside, even evil, effects of capitalism, too.

Quote:
... yeah, to you guys, any talk of fairness, equal justice and leveling the playing field for all, including the poor, is wokeism... Whatever.

Quote:
Right, and groups like the Proud Boys, QAnon, Oath Keepers, and the Jan. 6 insurrectionists are 'Patriots' and really good people...

Old 10-30-2022, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProf View Post
But if MAGA candidates strongarmed the government there, Cali would suddenly transform into paradise, right?

Can't argue this, but it's foolish to ignore that unregulated capitalism also raped many natural resources, led to bigotry and oppression -- even slavery -- of racial, ethnic, and religious groups, and triggered such maladies as child labor, the Great Depression, urban sprawl, terrible smog and pollution, and the Military-Industrial Complex, among other things by which we're still bedeviled. While I absolutely believe that Communism sucks, it's foolish not to acknowledge the downside, even evil, effects of capitalism, too.

... yeah, to you guys, any talk of fairness, equal justice and leveling the playing field for all, including the poor, is wokeism... Whatever.

Right, and groups like the Proud Boys, QAnon, Oath Keepers, and the Jan. 6 insurrectionists are 'Patriots' and really good people...
I don't remember anyone else but antifa and blm burning, looting, killing and trying to to burn police while they were still in the station. Blowing up cop cars, setting fire and overtaking city building and calling in some tinkerbell name like "Chaz ".

Equal justice wouldn't be a problem if they would quit committing the crimes.

I never did say that Capitalism was perfect, but it's still far better than communist China, Korea, Venezuela, Russia or few others I may have missed. Despite what some of the leftist woke snowflake teachers and garbage colleges are trying to push. Or, even this present moron government that's screwing up our great nation like sippy-cup bunker dwelling pedo Joe Obiden is.

God Bless America and all who work to keep her strong and proud. And damn all the rest.

Old 10-31-2022, 05:19 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,048,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
Thanks for admitting they have no plans for any of those things.

Old 10-31-2022, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Well then my advice would be to get off the MSM milk bag and listen to Daily Wire and learn something and think for yourself.
I'm asking you. What are their plans? Since you are so convinced that the GOP is better, surely you are educated enough about their policies on major domestic issues to be able to answer a simple question.

So far, no one has even tried. Curious.

Old 10-31-2022, 05:26 PM

Quote:
California is a dump.

How can a state be a "dump" and literally be the world's 4th largest economy?

So California is doing capitalism better than all 49 other states? Also, pretty sure capitalism is not an industry, but an economic philosophy.

Police and military have record funding currently. The military is funded more in the US than the next dozen or so largest nations combined. How much more money, exactly, do you think they should have?

Can you give me your definition of "wokeism" and some specific examples?

Neither meet the legal definition of domestic terrorists, though. So are you just making up definitions because you don't like those groups?

Last edited by jbcmh81; 10-31-2022 at 05:37 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio