Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2010, 12:46 PM

56 posts, read 76,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlincoln View Post
almost two months ago now, i applied to every single retailer that is coming to the new Tanger outlets in Mebane. nothing. not even a no. :/
Wow.. that isn't good. I went by Hobby Lobby and they have a sign out that they are hiring. I am going by there tomorrow after class. I hope I can get on there at least PT...Full time pays $11 an hour there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frrrunkis! View Post
Hold the bus...I just spoke to my local office in Raleigh, and they told me I STILL DO have to come in on Friday for my review.

Sigh...so frustrating.

For those still UNSURE...make sure you call, because it sounds like some may still have to go and some don't.

Are you serious?!?!?!? I guess I will see what the local office says... What are you going to do?

Old 10-25-2010, 12:48 PM

330 posts, read 462,050 times
that makes zero sense. so, it makes perfect sense.

Old 10-25-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlincoln View Post
that makes zero sense. so, it makes perfect sense.

Exactly. Now I am more confused before I called.

Old 10-25-2010, 12:55 PM

193 posts, read 286,462 times
efff.. im still on hold. this sucks. i just want my money. lol. i hope i never see an eb letter saying i gotta come in. that would be horrible. since i am 2500 miles away. and you guys are right.. i havent been able to apply to a person for quite some time.

Old 10-25-2010, 12:56 PM

776 posts, read 1,687,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tena1028 View Post
Are you serious?!?!?!? I guess I will see what the local office says... What are you going to do?
Well, I guess I'll just have to go down there for my appointment on Friday just to be shooed away and told I didn't have to go down there for my appointment on Friday.

That seems to be the NCESC way.

Old 10-25-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Well, I guess I'll just have to go down there for my appointment on Friday just to be shooed away and told I didn't have to go down there for my appointment on Friday.

Well, if my local office tells me I don't have to then I guess I will not. They may be forfeiting mine since I only have 3 weeks left to draw anyway. Who knows!?! But I need those 3 weeks so I am going if they tell me I have to...

Old 10-25-2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:

did you complete the questions online?
is someone saying come down because you havent yet and theyre just reading a screen?

Old 10-25-2010, 01:04 PM

193 posts, read 286,462 times
im on hold. i told the lady i was underpaid. she said "i never heard that one before!" great.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmchic00 View Post
im on hold. i told the lady i was underpaid. she said "i never heard that one before!" great.
has she ever heard this one?:

"whats your name again?" or "let me speak to your supervisor."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina