Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2009, 09:41 AM

4 posts, read 5,181 times

Advertisements

My husband is stationed at Ft.Bragg we moved here a year ago but the neighborhood we are in is aweful.So naturally we are looking for another place.We are looking to rent and can afford no more than $750 a month.We have 3 children ages 13,11 and 3. I've found a couple of houses but was wondering if anyone knew about the neighborhoods.
Here is what I have found so far...
Horton Place-Waters Edge Subdivision
Longleaf Pines Dr.-Tarheel Pines Subdivision
Corrina Street-Broadell Subdivision
Rhemish Drive-Ridge Wood Subdivision
Avila Drive-Midde Creek Subdivision
All of these are in Fayetteville/Reaford areas
Any info would be great about these places or other places to check into. I'm just tired of being scared to walk to my mailbox you know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2009, 10:34 AM

586 posts, read 1,546,391 times
Although I lived in Fayetteville a long time, I don't know anything about those specific subdivisions. Can you talk to anyone in your husband's unit for advice? Also check out the Fayetteville Police crime map which can tell you about crime in those areas. You can put in an address and it will tell you about crime in the area.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:36 AM

Ive tried to use that map but i dont understand it..lol
My Husband has asked around but nobody has been much help either they live in the barracks or they say their neighborhood is bad.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:59 AM

983 posts, read 3,987,327 times
What about moving out of town, towards Hope Mills or Eastover? I've lived here my entire life, and I could never live IN town, but I'd move as close as Eastover (I'm out past Stedman in Beaver Dam).

There's better schools out this way, anyway.

Old 01-07-2009, 11:30 AM

so far i havent found any house in Eastover for rent.How far is it from Ft Bragg?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina