Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 04:19 PM

304 posts, read 344,293 times

Advertisements

Nowhere, nowhere in any of this do I see anything about child molesters using public facilities. Male child molesters who prey upon young males use public restrooms all the time and not ONE word is spoken about this. WHY??

Do you just feel the need to be bigoted against a certain segment of society? I'm more worried about child molesters than I am trans-gendered individuals.

Let's have a christian only restroom for all the bigots

Old 04-27-2016, 07:01 PM

3,332 posts, read 3,700,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbalmedpoet View Post
Nowhere, nowhere in any of this do I see anything about child molesters using public facilities. Male child molesters who prey upon young males use public restrooms all the time and not ONE word is spoken about this. WHY??

Do you just feel the need to be bigoted against a certain segment of society? I'm more worried about child molesters than I am trans-gendered individuals.

Lol, the bathroom sign would be a cross? Who cares about gender as long as you're Christian

Old 04-28-2016, 10:53 AM

299 posts, read 249,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbalmedpoet View Post

Discriminating against Christians is just fine?

Other groups are routinely discriminated against. Sanctioned by government.
Now the daily users of affirmative action and quotas is exhibiting the ultimate hypocrisy. Certain discrimination is just fine while other types are not.

NCAA board OKs anti-discrimination measure for event bidding :: WRALSportsFan.com

Old 04-28-2016, 11:24 AM

730 posts, read 776,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump2016 View Post
Several Gallop poles have been taken. So science not psychic.
Gallup polls are notoriously slanted towards conservatives. Part of why the Right was shocked at Obama's win.

Old 04-28-2016, 11:42 AM

10,728 posts, read 22,834,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump2016 View Post
Discriminating against Christians is just fine?

Other groups are routinely discriminated against. Sanctioned by government.
Now the daily users of affirmative action and quotas is exhibiting the ultimate hypocrisy. Certain discrimination is just fine while other types are not.
The irony of your post is that is it NOT legal to discriminate against "Christians", or any other religion, while it is still very much legal to discriminate against transgender, or G/L/B people, at least in NC, expect for state government employees. However, some "Christians" claim they are being discriminated against if they are not allowed to discriminate against someone else by not serving them in their business. Sorry, that's not discrimination based on religion, it's based on unfair business practices. Nobody is stopping them from going to church or believing whatever they want, but that doesn't mean they can inflict their beliefs on those who do not share the same beliefs.

Old 04-28-2016, 11:57 AM

299 posts, read 249,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois View Post
The irony of your post is that is it NOT legal to discriminate against "Christians", or any other religion, while it is still very much legal to discriminate against transgender, or G/L/B people, at least in NC, expect for state government employees. However, some "Christians" claim they are being discriminated against if they are not allowed to discriminate against someone else by not serving them in their business. Sorry, that's not discrimination based on religion, it's based on unfair business practices. Nobody is stopping them from going to church or believing whatever they want, but that doesn't mean they can inflict their beliefs on those who do not share the same beliefs.
What I was referring to was how the poster was so ready to vilify Christians without any hesitation. Name calling. Pot calling kettle black.
How about Asian students that are routinely discriminated in College admissions due to their work ethic?? That's totally acceptable.
As you'll see the people not tolerating bigotry are bigots. The one's demonstrating against discrimination are discriminating. The NCAA condones discrimination of certain types but not others.

Catching a flight to Copenhagen soon.

Old 04-28-2016, 12:19 PM

23,814 posts, read 34,702,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbottoms View Post
Whenever I hear Christians cry about being discriminated against I just re-read this and say "ah yes"
It has irritated me, no end, for decades that the Evangelicals make the demands in the name of christianity. I'm christian, but not Evangelical. They don't speak for me.

In my county the sheriff's office demanded that the school board start each meeting with prayer. The first church that was invited to the school board meeting was the local Church of Wicca.

Old 04-28-2016, 01:01 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,537,449 times
Thread has drifted way off the topic and North Carolina.

Its ok for mild off topic here and there, but folks lets not abandon it entirely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina