Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2021, 05:22 PM

19 posts, read 10,566 times

Advertisements

Hi,
I am here because I am new in a big & rich city as an hairdresser since one year and last month litterally the most beautiful girl I have seen in my life (not overdoing, face like Angelina, around 5'10, latina yet lean and curvy/toned body) came for her hair twice a week in the beauty spa I work in (upscale). Luxury style dressed, although friendly and open so sincerely I was fascinated by such a charismatich young stranger and we started chatting.
She seemed normal although slightly "particular" but smart anyway moved here as her bf own gyms internationally (a tattooed muscular guy with a new porsche) after a long relationship in Monte Carlo with a billionaire oil business man - she showed me pictures so it can't be all a lie of her jewels travels homes yachts etc with her featured so a base of truth has to be involved.

Cons:
She's moody. She cries easily (basically we are strangers and she orders drinks while she does her hair).
She opened up to me about the upscale life she did OK - but I typed Dilbar and we are talking about Forbes.
She's believable, but has no friends, as she complains her new guy does not let her freedom.

She freely organized a party in the salon I work in, which has been appreciated but my supervisor told me "your beauty queen is not the owner - I want to know who she is and never again without my permission".

Thoughts?
p.s. She frequently messages me for advices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2021, 05:43 PM

9,143 posts, read 6,196,866 times
Sounds like a match made in heaven.

What are your pros and cons?

Old 09-21-2021, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie767 View Post
Sounds like a match made in heaven.

What are your pros and cons?

Basically cons:

3 years in this city and no friends a girl who looks like a VS angel with breasts and booty and acts nice (at the beginning). Is this odd or normal that she just is a victim of a rich yet just less rich of this new superjealous bf OR this excuse is too poor?
Drug use. She let me understand she's ok with the white powder (never offered me or something), but usually my friends told me to be careful with people who use it too "easily" - I know when you are rich it's common, but it can make you dangerous as far as they told me.
Last: a friend told me "the fact men's jaws fall when they see her do mean everything she says is true? She knows it and she can use it to manipulate others more easily than the average girl"
What she says is not rich, is huge

Pros:

She's very talkative and listens to my own problems.
She made me already a luxury gift and envited me on a vacation I could not afford and turned down.
She has a lot of charisma.

How would you investigate to find better the truth about her?

Old 09-21-2021, 06:05 PM

29,521 posts, read 22,668,047 times
I'm not sure what the question is.

Thoughts on what exactly? Is she relationship material? Does she like you?

Old 09-21-2021, 06:16 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,981,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by la.lauren View Post
Hi,
I am here because I am new in a big & rich city as an hairdresser since one year and last month litterally the most beautiful girl I have seen in my life (not overdoing, face like Angelina, around 5'10, latina yet lean and curvy/toned body) came for her hair twice a week in the beauty spa I work in (upscale). Luxury style dressed, although friendly and open so sincerely I was fascinated by such a charismatich young stranger and we started chatting.
She seemed normal although slightly "particular" but smart anyway moved here as her bf own gyms internationally (a tattooed muscular guy with a new porsche) after a long relationship in Monte Carlo with a billionaire oil business man - she showed me pictures so it can't be all a lie of her jewels travels homes yachts etc with her featured so a base of truth has to be involved.

Cons:
She's moody. She cries easily (basically we are strangers and she orders drinks while she does her hair).
She opened up to me about the upscale life she did OK - but I typed Dilbar and we are talking about Forbes.
She's believable, but has no friends, as she complains her new guy does not let her freedom.

She freely organized a party in the salon I work in, which has been appreciated but my supervisor told me "your beauty queen is not the owner - I want to know who she is and never again without my permission".

Thoughts?
well. I am sure she is hot though

Old 09-21-2021, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I'm not sure what the question is.

Thoughts on what exactly? Is she relationship material? Does she like you?
Sexually no, I am pretty sure she is into guys.
But comments like above "she's hot tho" well thanks... I described her looks to get you all an image of the person not a confirmation she sure is hot (btw when her mood is up she also showed me confidential old screenshot messages from influent tv/fashion people asking her out as an exchange for a campaign she turned down as she was "full of money, go ask to hot russians & such with no B plans" her written words).
She just gives me a weird vibe. A girl any guy would chase; but in real world unless you are Charlize yourself, do you spend nights on Dilbar yacht, go to Cannes festival, Academy afterparties, have boys enviting you on private islands? It's obvious you're stunning & quite enjoyable so you find rich men but how "grand" it is makes me suspicious, tho I have seen pictures. They could mean she was just part of a huge richness.

As she's so nice and generous with me I wouldn't even be the 10000th jealous one not befriending her.

Old 09-21-2021, 10:25 PM

3,633 posts, read 6,175,792 times
You've seen pictures? Anyone can Google anything and save images to their phone. I suspect some exaggerating, if not downright lies. She gives you a "weird vibe" for a reason.

Old 09-21-2021, 10:58 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to achieve with the woman you are describing. From what you've stated, it appears she is a patron at a salon where you work as a hairdresser. Your relationship is professional, you provide a service and she pays for it.

What difference does it make whether she "lies like actresses" - does she pay you for your services rendered? Does she tip fairly? I don't understand why you care whether the small talk she's making while getting her hair done is truthful or not.

Can you explain what you're actually looking to solve here?

Old 09-22-2021, 12:56 AM

23,311 posts, read 18,865,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by la.lauren View Post
Hi,

Cons:

Thoughts?
The only odd thing I got from all this typing is that your pretty client threw a party in a salon she doesn't own and she didn't even ask the true owner for permission to throw it. What does that have to do with being a liar? It is very common for salon clients to chatter away confiding about their lives with stylists while sitting in the chair. What's wrong with that? It is idle conversation, passing the time. Are you going to hire a private detective hoping to catch her in a fib or something? What earthly difference does it make whether she lies or not as long as she conducts honest business with your salon? Sounds as if you are jealous of her apparent good fortune and want to expose her as a fraud. Live your own life. Leave hers to her and be grateful for having customers who can afford all the luxury spa services you make your living providing.

Old 09-22-2021, 03:31 AM

6,956 posts, read 6,880,495 times
Easy to fall in love with beautiful women and fantasize about them. The truth is probably a lot more 'dodgy' because if she is a beautiful as you say, she probably has the pick of all kinds of rich guys, mobsters and politicians who are looking for eye-candy. Unless you also have tatoos and muscles, I should not move in on that one, 'cos it seems she has a big rather powerful boyfriend already and he probably wont like you interfering. But..hey, what do I know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships