Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2023, 11:53 AM

2,229 posts, read 771,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
A democrat prmoting violence. What else is new
Last time I checked it was your Trump who promoted the US Capitol riot, and is again promoting Civil war. This guy needs to be euthanized.

Old 03-19-2023, 12:06 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,178,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis69 View Post
Last time I checked it was your Trump who promoted the US Capitol riot, and is again promoting Civil war. This guy needs to be euthanized.
You prove my point

Old 03-19-2023, 12:14 PM

Quote:
You prove my point
Yes, but most New Yorkers on this board believes he's the greatest guy on earth and can do nothing wrong. Most Republican women would also like to have sex with him. They adore Trump and thinks he's Jesus.

Old 03-19-2023, 12:25 PM

6,685 posts, read 6,029,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by speediestevie View Post
Um - you rewrote the entire headline. As of now, there is no notice given to Trump about imminent arrest and it states so in the article that *you* posted.

Also Alvin was elected by voters. He’s not a dictator. Mentioning ‘criminals’ on top of everything brings even more confusion, since no context is given. AND, it is the other prosecutors, not Alvin himself, who are working the Stormy Daniels case (not to be confused with STORMGAL).

The term that comes to mind for OP is pathological lying.
I read from other sources which I did not include here. The arrest intelligence was a leak that came from the Manhattan DA office.

Sorry if the threads title offends you but Bragg allows criminals to go free once they're arrested and that is a fact. He's the one who removed bail from the everyday criminal which is why stores are freely looted. Even Hochul was upset at one point when Bragg allowed a rapist to go free. That makes Bragg a criminal since by his actions, he supports them.

Your political party has become your religion since you cannot see this.

As a political atheist, I can see how both sides work without being unconditionally biased like a religious nut to one side:

I know that Trump was not as bad as Clinton was. Look at how they're trying to indict Trump over Stormie, (not to be confused with stormgal ) yet there Clinton was flying with Epstein on every flight. And didn't Trump sue Stormie for defamation of character, and didn't the court rule that she had to pay him 350K? Yet there is Bragg grasping at straws trying to indict him, most likely because his bosses (the G7 crowd led by Soros who want to dismantle the US) are afraid he will run and win in 2024. These people are afraid of nationalism. If you've been following the G7 meetings, you will know that their plans are to dismantle the United States and to have a globalized "new world order" where people will be citizens of their class instead of to countries. You should do your research on that.

And yes, Trump is boastful and narcissistic but that does not justify the treatment Democrats are giving him. Even if people think he's a racist, that still does not justify the harassment this person has received.
Biden himself is a racist who's always sniffing and touching young women, and he nowhere receives this type of harassment so that in itself should tell you that there is something off about the coming arrest.

Think about it: Where is the indictment for Biden when he and Hillary overthrew the democratically elected government of Victor Yalkonovich? Why when Zelensky was later called to investigate that corruption, did Biden step in and have their DA fired or else hold aid to Ukraine? And where is the investigation and indictment of Cuomo who killed thousands of nursing home patients with Covid? They will never investigate these because unfortunately, Democrats have been bought out by the "elites." And by the way, I'm not a Republican. Republicans -especially those like Mitch McConnel are a bunch of warmongering *******s who love to get their stock portfolios inflated by voting yay for every war - no different from Biden and "upper class" Democrats. How do you think they make their money?

Here is my advice to you and others like you: Get your head out of your a55 by not believing every CIA controlled word that comes out of CNN and the New York Times. Seriously!

Old 03-19-2023, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I read from other sources which I did not include here. The arrest intelligence was a leak that came from the Manhattan DA office.

Sorry if the threads title offends you but Bragg allows criminals to go free once they're arrested and that is a fact. He's the one who removed bail from the everyday criminal which is why stores are freely looted. Even Hochul was upset at one point when Bragg allowed a rapist to go free. That makes Bragg a criminal since by his actions, he supports them.

Your political party has become your religion since you cannot see this.

As a political atheist, I can see how both sides work without being unconditionally biased like a religious nut to one side:

I know that Trump was not as bad as Clinton was. Look at how they're trying to indict Trump over Stormie, (not to be confused with stormgal ) yet there Clinton was flying with Epstein on every flight. And didn't Trump sue Stormie for defamation of character, and didn't the court rule that she had to pay him 350K? Yet there is Bragg grasping at straws trying to indict him, most likely because his bosses (the G7 crowd led by Soros who want to dismantle the US) are afraid he will run and win in 2024. These people are afraid of nationalism. If you've been following the G7 meetings, you will know that their plans are to dismantle the United States and to have a globalized "new world order" where people will be citizens of their class instead of to countries. You should do your research on that.

And yes, Trump is boastful and narcissistic but that does not justify the treatment Democrats are giving him. Even if people think he's a racist, that still does not justify the harassment this person has received.
Biden himself is a racist who's always sniffing and touching young women, and he nowhere receives this type of harassment so that in itself should tell you that there is something off about the coming arrest.

Think about it: Where is the indictment for Biden when he and Hillary overthrew the democratically elected government of Victor Yalkonovich? Why when Zelensky was later called to investigate that corruption, did Biden step in and have their DA fired or else hold aid to Ukraine? And where is the investigation and indictment of Cuomo who killed thousands of nursing home patients with Covid? They will never investigate these because unfortunately, Democrats have been bought out by the "elites." And by the way, I'm not a Republican. Republicans -especially those like Mitch McConnel are a bunch of warmongering *******s who love to get their stock portfolios inflated by voting yay for every war - no different from Biden and "upper class" Democrats. How do you think they make their money?

Here is my advice to you and others like you: Get your head out of your a55 by not believing every CIA controlled word that comes out of CNN and the New York Times. Seriously!
They cannot help it. They are controlled by the media like little puppets.

Old 03-19-2023, 12:40 PM

6,685 posts, read 6,029,446 times
Quote:
If he promoted the Capitol riot and you're upset by that, why don't you look at both sides when Antifa was literally burning down federal buildings in Portland? That's just as bad? Plus didn't you see how the capitol rioters were being led by the capitol police around the building? Something is defintely fishy!

I always ask this question, because no one can answer it so please, you answer it (I'm trying to make you reason): How was it an insurrection when there were no weapons and not ONE shot was fired from the MAGA's? I've never learned about any type of insurrection that wasn't without weapons, and trust me, red-winged States have their weapons!

In my opinion, that was an incident of mob mentality - the same mentality that concert goers have when they are pushing and crushing people out of impatience, and the same mentality George Floyd protesters had when rushing inside stores to loot them. The mob mentality is a "high" that one gets when they are over-represented in numbers. They feel powerful, like they can do whatever they want. Therefore, that word of "insurrection" is very inappropriate for January 6, and it is meant to put fear in anyone who does not follow the G7 crowd via their elitist political representatives. It's no different from the people who refused the Covid vaccine: Whoever refused it for whatever reasons, were shamed into being people who did "not follow the science," you know, stupid (even though they were the smart ones). And they will use the media to reinforce those labels so that people who listen to them can become convinced that yeah, taking the vaccine is following the science, and therefore makes me smart, and that yeah, the J6 folks were insurrectionists!

Old 03-19-2023, 12:41 PM

2,982 posts, read 1,165,820 times
He's not getting arrested but trump the ultimate troll will
like you to think he is!

Old 03-19-2023, 12:44 PM

Quote:
They cannot help it. They are controlled by the media like little puppets.
Europeans are much more civilized people than the average trailer park white trash Trump supporter from Alabama. It's really sad to see that native New Yorkers identify with these kind of inbred people.

Old 03-19-2023, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Europeans are much more civilized people than the average trailer park white trash Trump supporter from Alabama. It's really sad to see that native New Yorkers identify with these kind of inbred people.
I am not interested in your racism. And thankfully you have no clue about what Europeans think. Most are not racist like you

Old 03-19-2023, 12:51 PM

Quote:
I am not interested in your racism. And thankfully you have no clue about what Europeans think. Most are not racist like you
Most here just laugh at Trump. And that's the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City