Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 01:17 PM

202 posts, read 221,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfulHope View Post
Why is everyone so obsessed with race?

I can give two crap about the heritage/melanin levels of the attackers. A horrible crime was committed!!

Not just this article, but ANYTHING involving a non-white is turned into a race dispute.
Blame nonwhites. I would rarely think about racial subjects if not for the anti-white racism that is endemic in our society.

Go back to burying your head in the sand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2015, 01:18 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,355,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfulHope View Post
Why is everyone so obsessed with race?

I can give two crap about the heritage/melanin levels of the attackers. A horrible crime was committed!!

Not just this article, but ANYTHING involving a non-white is turned into a race dispute.
There's only one poster in here who brung up race, but if you think this is bad take a look at the current events section of CD.

It's easy to point out the fallacies in their idiotic arguments, they use the same rhetoric time and time again.

Back to topic though...

Old 06-03-2015, 01:22 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,758,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaferOne View Post
Blame nonwhites. I would rarely think about racial subjects if not for the anti-white racism that is endemic in our society.

Go back to burying your head in the sand.
My theory on guys like you is that you grew up with a sense of entitlement and membership in white-only circles, and now have come face to face with the reality of having to share the pie with people of other ethnicities. So now you feel threatened. Well don't, who cares about race. It's not about "anti-white" it's about the world not being "not just white". You can't live in a bubble man, embrace the world

Old 06-03-2015, 01:45 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,338,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Glad they are caught and hope they serve a long, long time in jail. Question to some of the posters I've read in this NYC forum: are all of those youths "ghetto trash" or is that a term reserved for black youths explicitly?
Blacks only, but Puerto Ricans can fall into the bucket as well. The white guy would either be trailer trash or Euro trash. As for the Asian guy, he probably shouldn't have even been allowed in this country. We try not to discriminate here on CD, it just happens most of the white trash have already moved out of the city, whereas the ghetto trash is still a work in progress.

Old 06-03-2015, 02:15 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,272,921 times
Disgusting. I hope they rot.

Old 06-03-2015, 03:42 PM

11,202 posts, read 9,113,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2243594

So three 16-year olds - white guy, black guy, and an asian guy decide it's a good idea to go on a crime spree. They kidnap some poor woman off the street and brutally rape her, then steal her keys and cards and decide to use the keys to ramsack her apartment.

Smile for the camera, enjoy prison scumbags
Owen Wilson, Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan star in Rapey. A comedy about 3 rapist who rape a woman and get caught the next day. The majority of the movie takes place in prison where they have wacky adventures, encounter extreme violence and prejudice and are divided by the racial gangs of the prison system. Will they remain friends, will they repent, discover the meaning of life or is it too late???

Last edited by Mr. Ryu; 06-03-2015 at 03:50 PM..

Old 06-03-2015, 05:09 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,616,332 times
All three lived in a group home in Brooklyn. Either an orphanage or some home for troubled teens. It's now closed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/ny...is-closed.html

but this link says they were from different neighborhoods of Brooklyn:

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2015...man-police-say

Pek [the asian guy?] has been arrested six times previously, Burrows [the black guy?] eleven.

Old 06-03-2015, 05:57 PM

202 posts, read 221,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post

VIDEO: 3 Teens Arrested for Sexually Assaulting and Robbing Woman: Police - Chinatown - DNAinfo.com New York

Pek [the asian guy?] has been arrested six times previously, Burrows [the black guy?] eleven.
Asliev was arrested once before for attempted rape. Maybe he'll need to try a 3rd time before giving up rape for good.

Old 06-03-2015, 07:43 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,499,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
Owen Wilson, Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan star in Rapey. A comedy about 3 rapist who rape a woman and get caught the next day. The majority of the movie takes place in prison where they have wacky adventures, encounter extreme violence and prejudice and are divided by the racial gangs of the prison system. Will they remain friends, will they repent, discover the meaning of life or is it too late???
pretty diverse gang

i'm blaming de blasio

Old 06-03-2015, 07:55 PM

1,998 posts, read 1,886,569 times
anyone curious on what type of women goes to an internet cafe at 5am EST to meet 3 strangers she knew over the internet? I am not trying to victim blame, I just think there has to be more to this story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City