Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2024, 01:17 AM

3 posts, read 2,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAboutHarry View Post
Is your online profile complete? If it’s not complete it might be considered ineligible, just a guess.
Does the income you have entered in your profile suggest you are eligible? If your profile says you have a household of six, you’re not eligible because these are studios, as I recall.

Does your home address in your profile show you as a resident of NYC?

Check your spam and junk email inbox.

Log in and see if there are any messages there, and what your status is for this building.

If none of the above does not make matters more clear you should reach out to the people right away.
Thanks for the quick replies - yes, my online profile is complete and for my household of two the income range is eligible. Nothing in my account or emails indicating processing of my application. The only thing I can think of is that we are not NYC residents as we are living in JC due to financial restrictions. Could it be that we have been skipped since NYC residents get preference?

Thanks again for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2024, 09:19 AM

1,802 posts, read 1,616,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmylin View Post
Thanks for the quick replies - yes, my online profile is complete and for my household of two the income range is eligible. Nothing in my account or emails indicating processing of my application. The only thing I can think of is that we are not NYC residents as we are living in JC due to financial restrictions. Could it be that we have been skipped since NYC residents get preference?

Thanks again for your help.
This is the answer. Yes, NYC residents are prioritized before all non-NYC residents.

Old 06-10-2024, 02:51 PM

26 posts, read 14,055 times
got invited to an open house to see the units this week.

Old 06-10-2024, 08:45 PM

5 posts, read 1,686 times
Log# 4XX
declined the unit. It was too small and very expensive

Old 06-12-2024, 10:30 AM

2 posts, read 1,135 times
Did you guys submit documents through prontohousingio?

Old 06-12-2024, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie241 View Post
Did you guys submit documents through prontohousingio?
yes

Old 06-12-2024, 01:45 PM

went to the open house, there were a lot of people there. Only had the option to see two layouts they were a lot smaller than I thought they would be but bigger than what we have now. Gym is not included, and neither is bike storage.

Old 06-12-2024, 03:44 PM

40 posts, read 27,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRamos3 View Post
went to the open house, there were a lot of people there. Only had the option to see two layouts they were a lot smaller than I thought they would be but bigger than what we have now. Gym is not included, and neither is bike storage.
Its location is excellent. Did you take any photos at the open house?

Old 06-12-2024, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove888 View Post
Its location is excellent. Did you take any photos at the open house?
yeah, ill try and upload the videos tomorrow.

Old 06-28-2024, 11:10 AM

28 posts, read 12,805 times
Log 19XX. just got notification to submit documents. I'm surprised they made it to me given it's only 11units- I guess doesnt bode well. The location is excellent, but not sure I'd want it if its small and doesn't include amenities etc.. Anyone have pics and videos?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery