Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2024, 08:31 AM

39 posts, read 16,995 times

Advertisements

Have anyone gotten called in to view apartments yet? I submitted my documents on 12/27/23 and haven't heard back from them yet. Maybe they are on extended holiday or they are just resuming processing? Still keeping my hopes up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2024, 09:12 AM

4 posts, read 1,786 times
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaNYC View Post
Just FYI, my log is 1xx without CB and was contacted on 12/18.

wow do you know who is the managing company so i can contact them and see what happened ?

Old 01-04-2024, 11:42 AM

77 posts, read 41,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4mas_5376 View Post
Have anyone gotten called in to view apartments yet? I submitted my documents on 12/27/23 and haven't heard back from them yet. Maybe they are on extended holiday or they are just resuming processing? Still keeping my hopes up
Was 12/27 the deadline? I didn’t hear back for two weeks after the submission deadline (pre-Thanksgiving). Many offices close between Christmas and New Years.

I know of at least one lottery unit tour earlier this week. No info on AMI or if they took it.

Old 01-04-2024, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candcnyc View Post
Was 12/27 the deadline? I didn’t hear back for two weeks after the submission deadline (pre-Thanksgiving). Many offices close between Christmas and New Years.

I know of at least one lottery unit tour earlier this week. No info on AMI or if they took it.
1/3/24 was the deadline to submit additional documents

Old 01-04-2024, 06:42 PM

83 posts, read 31,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmj View Post
wow do you know who is the managing company so i can contact them and see what happened ?
Not sure about the managing company. The email was from "HPDC/AW." I believe you should contact HPD for information.

Old 01-04-2024, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4mas_5376 View Post
I think they won't start reviewing the documents until the day after the deadline no matter how early you submitted the documents.

Old 01-04-2024, 07:00 PM

3 posts, read 5,082 times
Does anyone know what documents are required to submit when contacted? I have not gotten contacted but I want to be prepared. my adhd makes me very disorganized with paperwork and details. I don’t want to be a blubbering mess trying to find my stuff if I ever get contacted.

Old 01-06-2024, 06:46 AM

If the units are full do you get an email stating all units are taken? I have a low log number of 2x and I submitted the documents on 12/27/23. The deadline was 1/3/24 to submit all documents. I am just curious if they send you an email if or if not you get the apartment or to process further.

Old 01-06-2024, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaB View Post
Does anyone know what documents are required to submit when contacted? I have not gotten contacted but I want to be prepared. my adhd makes me very disorganized with paperwork and details. I don’t want to be a blubbering mess trying to find my stuff if I ever get contacted.
Just FYI. You will receive an email with a checklist and a link to a website called Pronto. You will need to complete the questionnaire and upload documents on Pronto. The actual documents to be uploaded will depend on your answers to the questionnaire.
  1. Applicants have the choice of either providing 12 months of complete rent payments or consenting to a credit review. If found eligible, you will be asked which option you would like to proceed with.
  2. Copies of birth certificates for all minors in the household
  3. Copies of last 4-6 most recent consecutive pay stubs, OR Employment Verification Form (Attachment I-3) filled out in its entirety.
  4. Copies of last year’s W-2 forms (all pages).
  5. Copies of picture ID for all persons over 18 (examples: driver’s license, passport, Military ID, NYC Municipal ID, non-driver ID)
  6. Copies of signed & completed most recent year’s federal and state tax returns, including all schedules
  7. Copies of Social Security cards or Tax ID (ITIN) for each person in the household
  8. If paid in cash, proof of cash payments, provide notarized letters from employers and/or bank statements that support deposits
  9. Last six most recent Checking account statements
  10. Most recent investors’ statement for Stocks and Bonds
  11. Most recent statement for all other investment accounts, i.e. 401K, IRA, 403b, 414H, NYCERS
  12. Most recent statement for Life Insurance policies

Old 01-06-2024, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmj View Post
Double-checked. The marketing agent is Housing Partnership Development Corporation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery