Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2023, 10:14 AM

176 posts, read 60,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee25 View Post
Yes nothing, just a annual letter asking if im still interested in waiting for the apt, after 2 years they send u another one with a new list of developments if you’d like to switch, i call housing and the development and they just dont know because its a computer that chooses
They just slow I know a computer chooses but I also think they take a long time to look at the computer or something because it's just not right and they just don't care about us but they care about the asylum seekers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2023, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janedoe007 View Post
thats WHAT im saying .. i see many projects with. a lot of empty apts . I think they're just lazy with the repairs
Anything yet it's a new month

Old 08-04-2023, 06:24 PM

17 posts, read 7,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycha info View Post
Anything yet it's a new month
Nothing yet .. the waiting game is annoying . hopefully we get a call soon

Old 08-05-2023, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janedoe007 View Post
Nothing yet .. the waiting game is annoying . hopefully we get a call soon
Yes omg it's frustrating, they just keep wasting our time years for a interview and still have to wait after interview, people had it easier back in the day

Old 08-14-2023, 04:55 PM

Did anyone get selected yet?

Old 08-15-2023, 10:48 AM

45 posts, read 32,353 times
Quote:
Did anyone get selected yet?
Nothing yet

Old 08-15-2023, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Nothing yet
Damn I saw some girl on Facebook got selected last week she was in a shelter she said it took 5 months for her to get selected

Old 08-15-2023, 09:28 PM

45 posts, read 32,353 times
Quote:
Damn I saw some girl on Facebook got selected last week she was in a shelter she said it took 5 months for her to get selected
Yeah everyone i know whos on nycha havent waited not even a year, idk whats taking them so long, I honestly dont think theyll be calling no time soon, but i dont get if there were no vacancies why freaking call ppl

Old 08-16-2023, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Yeah everyone i know whos on nycha havent waited not even a year, idk whats taking them so long, I honestly dont think theyll be calling no time soon, but i dont get if there were no vacancies why freaking call ppl
Exactly they should call people one by one when there's a available apartment based off there borough choice and get them in there like all they have to do is call a person asking is there family composition the same as their application and if it changes or don't match the bedroom size just simply say okay when an apartment comes up with your bedroom size then we will call you for an apartment to update your family composition on the application in the meantime, because getting mad people certified thinking they going to get an apartment right then and there because you already waited years for a interview so once you get certified you think there be no waiting just getting people hopes up

Old 08-23-2023, 03:43 PM

Anything yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: