Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2016, 10:04 AM

41 posts, read 86,037 times

Advertisements

hey guys hope all is well with you guys. i haven't forgotten you guys. i'm almost all the way moved into the apartment and falling more and more in love with it already. today i move the rest of my stuff in. actually just waiting on the moving people at the moment. i can't wait for my kids to see it. at first walk through i thought the rooms were small but i actually see they aren't really small at all. in the master room i've so far got my queen size bed and a huge dresser that couldn't fit in the previous room i was in without toppling onto things. the room i have now has plenty of space to fit more furniture if i wanted to. the other two rooms are of decent size for my kids. i signed a 2 year lease and the living room is very good size so is the kitchen. someone on here mentioned the bathrooms looking like hotel bathrooms, this is true and they're very spaceous compared to the bathrooms i've dealt with in the past. if anyone is interested in seeing pictures you guys can message me on here, i wouldn't mind taking a few pics so you guys can generally see how the building and stuff is. to anyone whos moved in, this is gonna sound real stupid but do you guys know how to work the intercom ? lol last night i had the biggest frustration trying to let in my friend to the point where i was like let me just come down and open the door lol. also has anyone else been called for the apartments or moved in yet? how is the process going with you guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 12:32 PM

2 posts, read 1,825 times
Hello everyone, I have an interview with Webster Commons A&B next week Monday and I would like to know if I have to bring my bank statement or tell them that I have a bank account and a child support case?

Old 06-21-2016, 04:32 PM

1 posts, read 1,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymommy24 View Post
hey guys hope all is well with you guys. i haven't forgotten you guys. i'm almost all the way moved into the apartment and falling more and more in love with it already. today i move the rest of my stuff in. actually just waiting on the moving people at the moment. i can't wait for my kids to see it. at first walk through i thought the rooms were small but i actually see they aren't really small at all. in the master room i've so far got my queen size bed and a huge dresser that couldn't fit in the previous room i was in without toppling onto things. the room i have now has plenty of space to fit more furniture if i wanted to. the other two rooms are of decent size for my kids. i signed a 2 year lease and the living room is very good size so is the kitchen. someone on here mentioned the bathrooms looking like hotel bathrooms, this is true and they're very spaceous compared to the bathrooms i've dealt with in the past. if anyone is interested in seeing pictures you guys can message me on here, i wouldn't mind taking a few pics so you guys can generally see how the building and stuff is. to anyone whos moved in, this is gonna sound real stupid but do you guys know how to work the intercom ? lol last night i had the biggest frustration trying to let in my friend to the point where i was like let me just come down and open the door lol. also has anyone else been called for the apartments or moved in yet? how is the process going with you guys.

My email is [email]Jones.tryrese@hotmail.com[/email]. The site won't let me direct message you

Old 06-21-2016, 08:01 PM

1 posts, read 1,402 times
Hey just wondering if you could possibly send me photos of the apartment as well. I have an interview at the office tomorrow and I've been wondering what the apartments will look like. My email address is stephy702@gmail.com. thank you and congrats on your apartment!!!

QUOTE=prettymommy24;44479941]hey guys hope all is well with you guys. i haven't forgotten you guys. i'm almost all the way moved into the apartment and falling more and more in love with it already. today i move the rest of my stuff in. actually just waiting on the moving people at the moment. i can't wait for my kids to see it. at first walk through i thought the rooms were small but i actually see they aren't really small at all. in the master room i've so far got my queen size bed and a huge dresser that couldn't fit in the previous room i was in without toppling onto things. the room i have now has plenty of space to fit more furniture if i wanted to. the other two rooms are of decent size for my kids. i signed a 2 year lease and the living room is very good size so is the kitchen. someone on here mentioned the bathrooms looking like hotel bathrooms, this is true and they're very spaceous compared to the bathrooms i've dealt with in the past. if anyone is interested in seeing pictures you guys can message me on here, i wouldn't mind taking a few pics so you guys can generally see how the building and stuff is. to anyone whos moved in, this is gonna sound real stupid but do you guys know how to work the intercom ? lol last night i had the biggest frustration trying to let in my friend to the point where i was like let me just come down and open the door lol. also has anyone else been called for the apartments or moved in yet? how is the process going with you guys.[/quote]

Old 06-21-2016, 09:23 PM

41 posts, read 86,037 times
Hey ladies check your emails I sent you guys a few pics of the apartment when I first looked at it but when I get home I'll take some more and send it to you guys

Old 06-22-2016, 12:15 PM

4 posts, read 17,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymommy24 View Post
can you send me some pics my email is glove156@msn.com thank you and congrats.

Old 06-24-2016, 09:20 AM

503 posts, read 900,473 times
Anyone has any input on this area? safety,eat spots, proximity to amenities, etc?

Old 06-24-2016, 10:55 AM

503 posts, read 900,473 times
Also a friend of mine is confused on this place. She submitted all documents but apparently w2 isn't what they need. The lady told her that she needs to send her 'income taxes.' exactly what tax docs are needed for this? Is it a tax transcript, the actual return etc. Specifically? Thanks.

Old 06-26-2016, 08:44 AM

7,906 posts, read 7,915,229 times
high jamaican population up there. area is rather deserted. webster commons was built on large vacant lots. it's tame, and dry

Old 06-27-2016, 03:09 PM

207 posts, read 355,795 times
Hi everyone, I have a quick question. I sent in my paperwork and am within the income bracket, however I am self employed and only have my 2015 tax returns. I also sent in a CPA letter confirming I will be making the same amount in 2016. Will this be enough ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery