Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 10:14 AM

11 posts, read 38,914 times

Advertisements

I was visiting my Dad in TorC when we saw this light just hovering for a long time, I grabbed my camera and zoomed in at here is what we saw. I then called my GF back in alamo and asked her if she saw it too. She did, but she said it was almost overhead.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2009, 10:46 AM

452 posts, read 1,729,653 times
those pesky aliens...they figured out how to reallllly fool us now!!

Old 05-20-2009, 03:41 PM

1,872 posts, read 3,419,151 times
(finished with my hysterics now)

Nice pictures bmwcolin - thanks for posting them!

Old 05-20-2009, 03:47 PM

26,527 posts, read 52,022,591 times
Great pictures bmwcolin! Thanks for posting! I see a little pod at the bottom of that "upside-down tear drop". Could it be holding little bitty aliens?

Rich

Old 05-20-2009, 04:09 PM

3,061 posts, read 8,392,389 times
"The sky is falling, the sky is falling"

Old 05-20-2009, 08:19 PM

11 posts, read 38,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncho_NM View Post
Great pictures bmwcolin! Thanks for posting! I see a little pod at the bottom of that "upside-down tear drop". Could it be holding little bitty aliens?

Rich
Most likely Micro aliens, from the planet zorg. See their plan was just to hover there just like a weather balloon, then as soon as the sun went down they floated down to land in the cover of darkness. From there they went to take over the world, but luckily this huge boa was very hungry from its short winter nap it had here (the lack of snow didn't help much) and when they landed they moseyed over to it to investigate/exterminate it when all of a sudden it moved faster then they could (with their micro legs and this new stronger earth gravity) and ate them up whole. They were still alive for a bit longer before the acid dissolved them, and managed to beam back a msg to the mother-ship not to come any closer to this hostile planet. So therefore that snake is a hero to all humankind. unfortunately it being so full and sleepy from its fresh meal didn't pay attention to were it was going and go caught it this electric fence and died.

Colin

P.S. I'm currently unemployed and apparently have way to much free time on my hands LOL

Here is what was found

Old 05-22-2009, 07:36 AM

452 posts, read 1,729,653 times

P.S. I'm currently unemployed and apparently have way to much free time on my hands LOL

Have you considered taking up WRITING FICTION for a living?? Might not pay much but you're darned good at it!!

Old 05-22-2009, 08:05 AM

18,279 posts, read 26,022,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinegaroon View Post
it's pintada kid!
Thanks vinegaroon, I needed that!

Last edited by Poncho_NM; 05-22-2009 at 08:30 AM.. Reason: Fixed quote tags

Old 06-01-2009, 06:43 PM

13 posts, read 28,148 times
Can't remember if it was the 17th or 18th we were camping at Carrizzozo at the Ring of Fire state park, just at dark there was a very bright object in the sky. It looked very bright and silver with the last of the sun going down behind it. My husband started taking pictures (it was up high and moving slow). You might have thought hot air balloon but the wrong time of day/night for one. This is the STRANGE part....it is a digital camera...all of a sudden after about a dozen shots of the object the viewer on the camera flashed bright (not the flash, the little screen viewer) and all the pictures on the chip were gone. There must have been a couple of hundred pics of our trip from candy striped mts to herds of elk...gone. There is just one picture left that he took after that. Later that night there were many lights in two different spots in the distance in areas that we had never seen lights before....its all lava beds there. The object was to the SE of us so thought maybe it had something to do with White Sands Missle Base.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:26 PM

1,872 posts, read 3,419,151 times
Cool! Would an EMP fry a camera memory chip?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico