Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2020, 03:18 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,350,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
If you have a moment, why is it that you left Timberon?.
Am asking b/c I've sort of honed in on some property there, which I'm planning on viewing soon.
TY in advance for any advice.
Timberon started out being a vacation home for us when we lived in Texas. We moved to Timberon full time in 2008 and we were there for 4 years. It was just a little too isolated for me. We both enjoyed being involved with the fire dept and my husband was on the water board.
We are both the type of people (we figured out) that although we liked it, we also like to be around a town that if we wanted a burger or something, we'd go out and get it. In Timberon, it's an hour and a half down to Alamogordo. Also during that time, I was going through cancer treatment and driving up and down the mountain was tiring.
Timberon is full of nice people, some of whom I still keep in touch with on occasion. There's a huge part of me that misses living there.
Enjoy viewing the property.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico