Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2006, 06:38 AM

2 posts, read 17,778 times

Advertisements

In early 2007, we are riding across the United States on horseback from California to South Carolina to raise money for several charities. There will be three people, two horses, two dogs and a completely self contained support vehicle. We will need to find a place we could stop and board our horses for one week when we arrive in the area. The horses will need a break, we will need to renew interstate health papers on the animals, and we will need a short break ourselves before we continue our journey. We will need a place to leave the horses while we go to visit some places for a little R and R. I used to live in Tijeras Canyon east of Albuquerque. I would like to take my companions to Santa Fe and then to Bandolier National Monument for a couple of days. We have portable corral panels and would take the dogs with us in the RV. If we can find someone willing to care for the horses while we are visiting, it would be great. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas about where we could do this. Thanks a million... Traveler

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico