Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2010, 07:13 PM

2 posts, read 9,115 times

Advertisements

Hello

We will be moving to Parsippany, NJ in May and need some guidance in finding an apartments near best elementary school around that area. We shortlisted below schools but finding an apartment in that area has been a challenge.

Any pointers, opinions, websites, details will be a great help.

We are looking for 2 Bedroom apt and our budget is $1500.

Schools:
Wildwood Elementary School, Mountain Lakes, NJ
Valley View Elementary School, Montville Township, NJ
Mountview Road Elementary School,
Stony Brook Elementary School, Rockaway, NJ
Woodmont Elementary School, Pine Brook, NJ
Hilldale Elementary School, Pine Brook, NJ
William H. Mason, Jr, Elementary School, Montville Township, NJ

Thank you.
P
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2010, 09:06 PM

2,734 posts, read 4,154,848 times
Parsippany is a nice town, no need to be sad. I'm wondering about your list of schools, though. Are any of them in Parsippany? Pine Brook is part of Montville, by the way.

I've heard that Mountain Lakes has one of the best high schools in the state, so probably they have the best elementary school, too.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:28 PM

2 posts, read 9,115 times
Thanks for the reply. We are planning to stay within @ 10/15 miles near Parsippany and are interested in apt in a good elementary school zone. So I collected the names of good elementary school in this area. To lookup apt within any of these school areas, I need suggestions/help.

Old 05-18-2010, 08:43 PM

1 posts, read 4,367 times
Parsippany has great schools, but not the prettiest apartment complexes and they are mainly older. I live in Colonial Heights and I recommend it. Quiet, except for traffic on 287. Well maintained and management is nice. Just the most expensive complex in Parsippany. The school that pertains to this specific area is East Lake Elementary. The towns of Montville and Mountainlake are expensive so if you can afford it, then great. Mountain Lakes does not have apartment complexes, just homes that are mainly $600K and up. Good luck.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:02 AM

3 posts, read 4,419 times
hello rps ,
i am also having same requirements, which place did u end up staying and any further suggestions?

Old 09-12-2016, 07:01 PM

4 posts, read 9,317 times
I have same question, for 1500$ 2 bed room house, near to good school? Any pointers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey