Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2008, 01:39 PM

2 posts, read 18,852 times

Advertisements

I just found out i am pregnant and i need to find a good doctor that delivers in Hackensack med. center!!!! please anyone with any info please help!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2008, 02:31 PM

5,340 posts, read 13,948,569 times
Mommy2be... very important question, is do you have insurance and if so, with whom? Because IN NETWORK is always the way to go if you HAVE insurance.

I recently asked a bunch of friends who they went too, so you're in luck, I have recent polling data! Results are:

Drs. Geradis, Kopp and Schwarz in Hackensack
Donna Nickels in Paramus (although she may be out of Valley and not HUMC)
Dr.Petras in Hackensack
Dr. Lin Vikner in Paramus (also may be Valley only, she is very good, I used to go to her in the past)
Dr. Irani and Dr. DelRosarrio in Hackensack (I have friends who SWEAR by them and a few who can't stand them.) I have been to Irani in the past and I loved HER but hated her OFFICE. Which is why I left. That said, she DID help save my sisters life, and I'm forever grateful for that. AND a friend who still goes there said that her office is much better managed now.

Here is a website to check on doctors in the area, you can get reviews, etc.

Free Doctor Reviews & Ratings - Vitals.com. Rate & Review Top Doctors in America.

Hope that helps! Congrats & good luck!

Old 11-18-2008, 05:07 AM

2 posts, read 18,852 times
EEEPNJ Thank you so much!!!!! I will look into these docs.!!!

Old 11-18-2008, 07:24 AM

279 posts, read 1,347,855 times
Dr. Amerson/Dr. Levat on Prospect Ave in Hackensack and they only deliver at Hackensack Hospital. Dr. Amerson delivered my daughter two years ago and I wish that she could deliver my second but I moved to Central Jersey and had to switch doctors. She was very good during the delivery.

Old 11-21-2008, 07:37 PM

95 posts, read 393,763 times
I have been going to Dr. Irani's office for YEARS - and Dr Chait (who is Dr. I's daughter) delivered both my children... Dr. Chait is an exceptional obgyn who really takes the time and care for her patients. I had extremely high risk pregnancies with both children, and she really handled my situations with the utmost care and professionalism. Yes, the wait time at their offices is a problem.. yes, some of the medical assistants are not the nicest .. but when it comes down to it, you want to be with a doctor you can trust. Dr. Irani, I've really had no dealings with, but stay away from Dr. DelRosario.

that is my two cents

Old 11-22-2008, 03:58 PM

5,340 posts, read 13,948,569 times
My only problem w/ Irani's office was I had a high risk pregnancy and the office staff lost my folder THREE times. On the third time it was when I had to go to the ER and the office "couldn't locate" my records. It was then that I switched doctors. I told Dr. Irani why I felt the need to do so. I couldn't feel comfortable there anymore. But I have heard that it has gotten better. My sister still goes there and she get's excellent care.

Old 11-22-2008, 07:14 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,689,611 times
Been going to Dr. Irani for several years and am very comfortable with her and now my daughter goes to her as well.

Old 01-05-2009, 11:47 AM

2 posts, read 16,150 times
How bad is the wait at Dr. Irani's office? and are the office staff just rude?

Old 02-14-2014, 04:46 PM

3 posts, read 5,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2be View Post
I just found out i am pregnant and i need to find a good doctor that delivers in Hackensack med. center!!!! please anyone with any info please help!!!!!
Hi Mommy2be,

Dr. Sariye Savci delivers at Hackensack Medical University Center. If you need an appointment or a consultation, please don't hesitate to call our office located at 106 Grand Avenue Suite 300 Englewood, NJ 07631. Tel: (201) 308-8282. Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Dr. Sariye Savci's Office Manager

Old 02-14-2014, 06:17 PM

382 posts, read 803,769 times
Keanchong
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey