Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2008, 04:19 PM

1 posts, read 4,568 times

Advertisements

Hello~
I am moving to Jersey City and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good dog walker. I will be living near the river view park and Fisk park. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 01:35 PM

1 posts, read 2,839 times
I recommend Whiskers and Leo. Hoboken Dog Walker Jersey City Dog Boarding Staten Island

Great service and very friendly.

Old 01-03-2012, 10:57 PM

1 posts, read 2,699 times
Default Try Metro Dogs!

I highly recommend Metro Dogs. They have been around for years and they service Jersey City and Hoboken. We live in Jersey City and currently use them and they are fantastic. The owners are such nice people and we LOVE our walker! Here is their website: Metro Dogs

Good luck!

Old 04-07-2013, 04:58 PM

1 posts, read 2,194 times
Default Fun Streets Dog Walking

Brandon, the nicest man and awesome dog lover takes care of my two boxers. One is very old in age and the other has had some serious health issues so I was a bit nervous when hiring a dog walker. I have to say though that he has pulled through for us, he cares for them as if they were his own dogs. I highly recommend him if anyone is in the downtown JC area. He is highly reliable, trustworthy, and just a nice gent.

You can check out his website, [url=http://www.funstreetsdogwalking.com]Fun Streets Dog Walking | A dog walking service in Hoboken & Jersey City, NJ[/url]

Hope that helps...

cheers!

Old 04-08-2013, 06:12 AM

208 posts, read 468,352 times
I'm not 100% sure if they have dog walkers but I know the Hoboken facility does. This place is a great boarding/daycare facility with a pool for the dogs in the summer months too. It's right by the Holland Tunnel by the A&P and Best Buy.

Jersey City Unleashed (Jersey City,NJ)

Old 10-28-2014, 02:05 AM

1 posts, read 1,521 times
Default Great Dog Walking Service

Hello, I highly recommend RAMS Dog Walking service, very reliable, friendly and cheap. Business is bonded, insured and they provide individual dog walks rather than group walks. (551) 697-9872
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey