Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 08:38 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,749,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
tke
i was expecting you to say aepi. i havent been to the gw campus in many years at this point. it changed a lot from when i was going there ('98-'02), id like to check it out but i dont ever go to dc. of course, once im there on campus checking it out, there is a good chance i wont find it very interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2014, 09:11 AM

1,198 posts, read 1,628,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
I came on at 1:37 this morning down here in the soufh because as we all know bathketball takes preference over quality TV programming.
Same with Person of Interest which followed Intelligence.
Viewers down here would rather watch minimally educated "tall" guys push a bathketball into a hoop rather than watch Finch and Reese catch the bad guys.
I didn't know you had a lisp.

Old 01-08-2014, 01:09 PM

18,483 posts, read 15,279,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i was expecting you to say aepi. i havent been to the gw campus in many years at this point. it changed a lot from when i was going there ('98-'02), id like to check it out but i dont ever go to dc. of course, once im there on campus checking it out, there is a good chance i wont find it very interesting.
I had a lot of friends in aepi. One of my best friends to this day, actually. The last time I got down there was around 2006ish. It mostly seemed the same as it did in '91. The Red Lion was still there. Tower Records was gone…probably before you even started there. One of these weekends I want to bring my kids down to see the monuments.

Last edited by AnesthesiaMD; 01-08-2014 at 01:21 PM..

Old 01-08-2014, 01:14 PM

Looks like it did well in the ratings.
Ratings: CBS' 'Intelligence' Is Most-Watched New Series Premiere of the Season - TheWrap

Old 01-08-2014, 01:39 PM

Quote:
I had a lot of friends in aepi. One of my best friends to this day, actually. The last time I got down there was around 2006ish. It mostly seemed the same as it did in '91. The Red Lion was still there. Tower Records was gone…probably before you even started there. One of these weekends I want to bring my kids down to see the monuments.
the tower records was there during my tenure. when I was going there, they changed all the food options in the marvin center. it was a nice upgrade. but im pretty sure last time I visited (probably 2005 or so) they had totally renovated the marvin center so it looked much different from when i was going there. i don't think my fraternity has a house there anymore (DTD). but i wouldn't want to be the old guy stopping by because i was once a member, we never cared to have those guys visit when i was in college.

Old 01-08-2014, 03:03 PM

Quote:
the tower records was there during my tenure. when I was going there, they changed all the food options in the marvin center. it was a nice upgrade. but im pretty sure last time I visited (probably 2005 or so) they had totally renovated the marvin center so it looked much different from when i was going there. i don't think my fraternity has a house there anymore (DTD). but i wouldn't want to be the old guy stopping by because i was once a member, we never cared to have those guys visit when i was in college.
Was Manoosh (sp?) still outside Tower Records with his hot dog stand?

Old 01-08-2014, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Was Manoosh (sp?) still outside Tower Records with his hot dog stand?
oh I hated that guy. you would be waiting on a line with 25 people on it and he would put on 1 person's hot dog order at a time. I would "joke" that im going to knock his hot dog cart over from the side with him in it one day. one evening the guy started talking a little politics and I was unhappy that he said stuff I agreed with. I meant to ask you about him. he was around in the early 90's? I wonder if he is still out there at 2am serving hot dogs to drunks.

Old 01-08-2014, 03:34 PM

Quote:
oh I hated that guy. you would be waiting on a line with 25 people on it and he would put on 1 person's hot dog order at a time. I would "joke" that im going to knock his hot dog cart over from the side with him in it one day. one evening the guy started talking a little politics and I was unhappy that he said stuff I agreed with. I meant to ask you about him. he was around in the early 90's? I wonder if he is still out there at 2am serving hot dogs to drunks.
He used to sell cocaine out of that hot dog stand. A lot of those people on those long lines weren't just getting hot dogs. Wasn't really my thing, but I did like his hot dogs at 2AM, stumbling back to the dorm after a night out drinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey